drypenn

drypenn has a spectacular aura aboutdrypenn has a spectacular aura about

Kidd brought the "O" back in my "-rgasms" :P
drypenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 07:44 AM   #122
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki which ended WW 2.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:54 AM   #123
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
Are you trying to say that that was a good thing and that it was necessary?

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:42 PM   #124
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's fucked up.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #125
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne
Are you trying to say that that was a good thing and that it was necessary?

i'm not really sure. Even though lots of people died. I was just trying to find something that changed the world. I didn't mean anything by it.

Last edited by MavsX; 02-27-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 12:49 PM   #126
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Jason Kidd pimped my ride.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:03 PM   #127
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd cured Juwan's herpes.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:12 PM   #128
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

This could be the real Jason Kidd miracle.

When Jason Kidd arrived in Dallas, one of the fascinating prospects was to see how quickly Avery Johnson would evolve as a head coach.

From the moment that he took over for Don Nelson in March 2005, Johnson ruled with a sideline demeanor that was somewhere north of stern. With a rigid jaw and piercing eyes, Johnson's face would have been a sculptor's delight and a perfect fit on Mount Rushmore.

As Jason Terry would say, "He's the general." And he acted like it.

Johnson was particularly demanding of his point guards, which seemed natural since Johnson played the position for 16 years. He also had a young student in Devin Harris and a converted shooter in Terry, and neither could play the point the way Avery had.

One of Johnson's goals entering the season, however, was to be less controlling from the sideline. The only way the 24-year-old Harris could advance as a player was to be given more freedom. And Avery tried as hard as he could to allow that to happen - for about a month.

Then he resumed control, although Mavericks general manager Donnie Nelson said there was a legitimate reason.

"The mix we had before took us special places with two scoring point guards," Nelson said. "That made us tough to guard, but you also have to get creative. So Avery had to hold the reins a little bit more."

When Kidd arrived, Johnson smiled when asked about loosening those reins. He said he had no plans to stop pacing the sidelines during a game. He said he was still going to call plays and direct traffic. But he also acknowledged that he would have to exercise a little more self control, scream a little bit less and call plays a lot less.

Some of us were dubious.

But after watching the Kidd-inspired, running, gunning, dunking Showtime-wannabe Mavericks, we must admit that we were wrong.

Avery has adapted. Case closed.

"Avery doesn't have to dictate every single play down the floor and lay down every option anymore," Nelson said. "It's truly all about winning and winners do what it takes to win. Avery is a winner. This was an easy adjustment for him. Before, by necessity, he had to call every play down the floor. Now it becomes less burdensome and easier."

Terry has seen a big difference, and he rightfully attributes all of it to Kidd.

"It's just his court awareness, his superior talent at running the point guard position," Terry said. "Knowing when to find guys, knowing when to push it, knowing when to pull back and set it up. Before, myself - and this is not a knock on Devin - but we had indecision at times. We had to look over at Avery and see what we were going to run ... That kills you. That indecision kills you."

Well, that would seem to make sense. Taking a look at the sideline for a play during a fast break would tend to disrupt those easy layups.

Mavericks assistant Paul Westphal predicted last week that Johnson would make a quick transition from dictator to observer.

"It's hard to say that he's been banging his head against the wall because Devin Harris is a good player and Jason Terry is a good point guard," Westphal said. "But they're different. Avery would see things that they didn't see and it would frustrate him. He knows that Jason sees the same game that he sees. It's almost a relief for him to not have the tension of saying, 'How could you not see that?' "

It is to Johnson's credit that he adjusted so quickly. Kidd made it easier simply by being himself. But even the most enthusiastic Avery fan would admit that Johnson has the classic tendencies of a control freak. Defeating those tendencies within himself is a major step forward as a head coach.

Jan Hubbard, 817-390-7760
jhubbard@star-telegram.com
Old 02-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #129
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
"It's just his court awareness, his superior talent at running the point guard position," Terry said. "Knowing when to find guys, knowing when to push it, knowing when to pull back and set it up. Before, myself - and this is not a knock on Devin - but we had indecision at times. We had to look over at Avery and see what we were going to run ... That kills you. That indecision kills you."
This is why JET is cool. Way to keep it real. Dope article.

Also, Jason Kidd stops pop-up ads and eliminates spyware.

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-27-2008 at 01:15 PM.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #130
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
This is why JET is cool. Way to keep it real. Dope article.

Also, Jason Kidd stops pop-up ads and eliminates spyware.
Yea, JET is a vet, he's been through ATL, I think this is where JHO has to learn something, he's always had it good, with winning here every year.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:35 PM   #131
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Meh........that Hubbard article makes me feel bad for Devin. I think I may have overrated AJ's abilities as a teacher. And I sure wish they could've sent Terry to Jersey instead.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:39 PM   #132
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
Meh........that Hubbard article makes me feel bad for Devin. I think I may have overrated AJ's abilities as a teacher.
and as a coach in general.
Quote:
And I sure wish they could've sent Terry to Jersey instead.
we shall see how JT does with Kidd in the playoffs....JT could win a couple games himself if he heats up...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #133
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think I may have overrated AJ's abilities as a teacher.
You could just as easily be overrating Devin's abilities as a student...

I guess we'll have all of our "Avery questions" answered by the end of the season...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-27-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #134
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And I sure wish they could've sent Terry to Jersey instead.
I disagree. In fact, prior to the trade, Devin was my #2 guy on the team while Terry was #4. I sure would have loved to see us keep Devin more than Terry in any other trade.

With Kidd here though, Devin would have not been nearly as useful to the team as Terry. He plays the same position as Kidd and given his outside-shooting woes, he would have been relegated to the bench most of the time. Bottom line, an utter waste of his talent!

OTOH, Terry's quick on a fast break, spreads the floor with his outside shooting, and is as clutch a shooter as any in the game. Further, his defense is not as big a liability as it was playing alongside Devin. Terry is almost a perfect complement to Kidd's talent in the backcourt!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:02 PM   #135
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
Terry is almost a perfect complement to Kidd's talent in the backcourt!
totally agree. Kidd has got to love looking out and seeing Dirk and JT on the court with him at all times....its double digit assists waiting to happen for Kidd.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #136
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Kind of a pointless discussion. NJ doesn't do the trade if it's Terry instead of Devin.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #137
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Kind of a pointless discussion. NJ doesn't do the trade if it's Terry instead of Devin.
indeed....but its kinda what they do half the time.

Old 02-27-2008, 02:28 PM   #138
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Meh........that Hubbard article makes me feel bad for Devin. I think I may have overrated AJ's abilities as a teacher. And I sure wish they could've sent Terry to Jersey instead.
I think it's difficult to determine the primary nature of the problem (Avery or Devin). We'll see how Devin does in NJ. I think it is safe to conclude that Avery + Devin was holding the team back a little bit (or maybe a lot). Maybe just a less than optimal melding of styles.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #139
MavsX
Diamond Member

Lets give Jason Kidd more props. bump...
Old 02-28-2008, 11:00 AM   #140
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

This thread should be enshrined in the hall of fame...
Old 02-28-2008, 11:01 AM   #141
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd is so awesome, people think he wall-hacks.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:20 AM   #142
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd changed my wife!

(details at 11)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-28-2008 at 11:20 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:30 PM   #143
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I can't speak for their ridiculous rules. But when I write "JASON KIDD" with a big fat Magic Marker all over their ballot, they are going to get my drift.
I am ashamed to say that I didn't make it out of the office in time to vote for Kidd... anyone make it to the polls?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 03-17-2008, 08:56 PM   #144
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The only reason Jason Kidd only averages 10 assists a game is that he thinks it would be unfair to the rest of the league if he passed it to himself for the easy score all the time.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #145
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd is just too good, you might wanna check this out http://youtube.com/watch?v=6tgqKy43vmw
Old 03-17-2008, 09:37 PM   #146
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

jason kidd got me a new girlfriend tonight ( not one of his old ones though ). I assisted her gettin her pants off!

Dallas Mavericks : 3pt shot made " Folterkammer"
mavs win in overtime
Old 03-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #147
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

My parents tell me that Jason Kidd helped to concieve me.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:00 PM   #148
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Underrated line.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:03 PM   #149
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:08 PM   #150
MavsX
Diamond Member

jason kidd coined the term, "you got rick rolled bi*ch"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Old 03-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #151
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
jason kidd coined the term, "you got rick rolled bi*ch"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
Why the heck did I click on that...........

Is this ghost ball??
Old 03-17-2008, 10:24 PM   #152
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
so you could do a sing a long?
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 10:34 PM   #153
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Your inner Rick Roll did. You can't fight it.

Once you've been Roll'd, you can do nothing but accept it.
Old 03-17-2008, 10:39 PM   #154
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Horses are hung like Jason Kidd.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:08 AM   #155
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

^ LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
so you could do a sing a long?
Unfortunately, I've been rolled so many times, I know the lyrics.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 03-18-2008 at 12:08 AM.
Old 03-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #156
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
^ LOL

Unfortunately, I've been rolled so many times, I know the lyrics.
FYI, ShaggyDirk is lurking with a really sly Rickrolled. You should try that one.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 03-18-2008, 12:13 AM   #157
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I can't stop laughing.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #158
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

That video is the gayest video I've ever seen! Ahahaha.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:22 AM   #159
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
I can't stop laughing.
Should we call this "The official RickRolled changed my life thread"?

Old 03-18-2008, 06:52 AM   #160
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:

it was almost too easy. haha

Tags
jason kidd