Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #121
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Cool link

Mike Fisher: Cuban to #MAVS fans: 'Everyone that wants to quit on us (go ahead and) quit on us.' now
This was a great place around trade deadline time...whether false or true, rumors were flying.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #122
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Cool link

Mike Fisher: Cuban to #MAVS fans: 'Everyone that wants to quit on us (go ahead and) quit on us.' now
True fans may get frustrated, but they never quit on their team.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:16 PM   #123
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be kind of eerie watching this game on mute...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:21 PM   #124
BlazerLanny

BlazerLanny is on a distinguished road
Default Original Season Ticket Holder Here

I can't seem to be able to post new threads so I'm going to have to reply to one.

First of all, let me apologize for the classless jerk who threw whatever it was at Mark Cuban. That is totally unforgivable and I'm certain that 99.99% of Blazer fans would have either put a halt to that before it happened or turned the jerk in immediately. I mean, we tolerate Laker fans and we can't stand the Lakers so you know damn well there's no ill will felt toward the Mavs. None whatsoever.

Next, wow, what a series. I feel like we're playing out of our minds although we've done well against other teams. We had the last shot in regulation, a little floating jumper from less than 20 feet out by Andre Miller that just wouldn't fall that wound up sending the Miami game into overtime. We eventually beat Miami in Miami, so we're not exactly chopped liver.

Let's all hope for a clean well fought game with the best team winning.
BlazerLanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #125
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerLanny View Post
I can't seem to be able to post new threads so I'm going to have to reply to one.

First of all, let me apologize for the classless jerk who threw whatever it was at Mark Cuban. That is totally unforgivable and I'm certain that 99.99% of Blazer fans would have either put a halt to that before it happened or turned the jerk in immediately. I mean, we tolerate Laker fans and we can't stand the Lakers so you know damn well there's no ill will felt toward the Mavs. None whatsoever.

Next, wow, what a series. I feel like we're playing out of our minds although we've done well against other teams. We had the last shot in regulation, a little floating jumper from less than 20 feet out by Andre Miller that just wouldn't fall that wound up sending the Miami game into overtime. We eventually beat Miami in Miami, so we're not exactly chopped liver.

Let's all hope for a clean well fought game with the best team winning.
If beating Miami is the bench mark, the Mavs are set.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:27 PM   #126
fluid.forty.one

Definitely not enough pre-game posting for the biggest game of the season...
Old 04-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #127
friedemann

friedemann is on a distinguished road

any link, guys?
friedemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #128
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Definitely not enough pre-game posting for the biggest game of the season...
The same could be said for the number of fans in their seats at the AAC...
Old 04-25-2011, 07:30 PM   #129
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Woo.

No, I'm still numb. Just win please.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:31 PM   #130
fluid.forty.one

I'm two minutes into the Blazer's broadcast and my blood is boiling. I REALLY hate those f*ckers.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:31 PM   #131
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The same could be said for the number of fans in their seats at the AAC...
As someone who has never had the privilege of attending a game at the AAC, that realllllly pisses me off.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #132
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

i'm too nervous to type
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:32 PM   #133
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As someone who has never had the privilege of attending a game at the AAC, that realllllly pisses me off.
Half-full could be generous.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #134
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
It's going to be kind of eerie watching this game on mute...
I feel with you.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:33 PM   #135
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm missing the first half due to work and will be posting here and there from my iPhone.

LETS GO MAVS!!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:35 PM   #136
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
I feel with you.
So you made it here after all, huh?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #137
friedemann

link?
Old 04-25-2011, 07:36 PM   #138
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Well, this is definitely the season (IMO) because I do not believe the Mavs can win in Portland.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:37 PM   #139
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

http://veetlesportsnba.blogspot.com/...channel-2.html
Old 04-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #140
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
So you made it here after all, huh?
Couldn't let it go But I hope it's gonna be worth.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 04-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #141
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Well, this is definitely the season (IMO) because I do not believe the Mavs can win in Portland.
Yeah, games 3 and 4 weren't even close.

By that logic, Portland can't win in Dallas. So the series is already over.. we've won!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #142
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

http://extremegoal.weebly.com/channel-2.html
Old 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #143
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, games 3 and 4 weren't even close.

By that logic, Portland can't win in Dallas. So the series is already over.. we've won!
Well, 18 out of their last 20. And 0-4 in Portland this year....
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #144
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedemann View Post
any link, guys?
Just go there and pick the one you like.
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:40 PM   #145
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/6...ilblazers.html

dallas announcers ( first link)
Old 04-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #146
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Here we go...let's do this!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #147
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

this game will define whether or not I care about basketball for a long long time.

that's my guarantee
Old 04-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #148
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedemann View Post
link?
http://www.rojadirecta.es/goto/links...-post_783.html

http://www.cqcfutbol.net/ch1.html

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #149
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

I feel really bad about this
Old 04-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #150
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Dirk got mugged

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 04-25-2011 at 07:42 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #151
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

AAC crowd is dead.

unbelievable.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #152
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

The announcers are unbearable
Old 04-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #153
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Everybody's on twitter

AAC appear to be rocking tonite

EDIT- Maybe I just have the tv too loud

Last edited by Mav Addict; 04-25-2011 at 07:44 PM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #154
friedemann

hey GermanDunk, thanks a lot, but didnt work...
Old 04-25-2011, 07:43 PM   #155
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Dirk got already fouled.

Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #156
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
AAC crowd is dead.

unbelievable.
Nothing new.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #157
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

and of course they get every call
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #158
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

First foul on Chandler...
Old 04-25-2011, 07:44 PM   #159
WraithXx
Diamond Member

fuck.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #160
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
Everybody's on twitter

AAC appear to be rocking tonite

EDIT- Maybe I just have the tv too loud
you do.

Tags
easy win, game 4 hangover