Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-05-2004, 04:19 PM   #1561
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Sam Cassell or Popeye Jones? you decide!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2004, 04:23 PM   #1562
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Australian bartender.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:23 PM   #1563
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Stuffed it.

Edit: Nothing to change, though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2004, 04:25 PM   #1564
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I beg your pardon? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 04:26 PM   #1565
Chiwas
Guru

His flag has only 49 stars.

(Count them and will see [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

Old 01-05-2004, 05:13 PM   #1566
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Hasn't changed his litter box since he became Guru. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 05:16 PM   #1567
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

the offical poop checker...he knows that he is an expert on CRAP! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 05:25 PM   #1568
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Appears to be full of it, in my expert opinion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 05:31 PM   #1569
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

he doesn't wants to admit that he actually loves the alien above [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 05:37 PM   #1570
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

a quick "internet friend"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-05-2004, 05:50 PM   #1571
Super_B

Super_B is on a distinguished road

making plans to invade earth someday
Old 01-05-2004, 05:51 PM   #1572
LRB
Guru

Still confuses me with the Candycane avatar.
Old 01-05-2004, 05:54 PM   #1573
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should know that sike is planning his assasination. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 05:55 PM   #1574
Super_B

Super_B is on a distinguished road

What assasination?
Old 01-05-2004, 05:57 PM   #1575
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He/She should read it on the points to ponder thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 05:57 PM   #1576
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I think Caliente meant that Sike was planning LRB's abduction.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-05-2004, 06:01 PM   #1577
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

habla bien spranish

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 07:11 PM   #1578
Chiwas
Guru

He has a philosophical sign, the kind of signs and sayings I like more.

Old 01-05-2004, 07:40 PM   #1579
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

He paces himself well (in his signature anyway).
Old 01-06-2004, 11:18 AM   #1580
Caliente
Diamond Member

His birthday is only a few weeks away. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 11:31 AM   #1581
sike
The Preacha

she knows U2's day of birth....and day of death.........(wooooo, woooooooo wooooooooooo...BUM! BUM! BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! [eiry sciene fiction score][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 12:24 PM   #1582
Caliente
Diamond Member

He knows exactly where Area 51 is located. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 12:27 PM   #1583
sike
The Preacha

she is soooooooooooo right!

Old 01-06-2004, 12:31 PM   #1584
Caliente
Diamond Member

He also knows that it is not too far from a FM road. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 12:35 PM   #1585
Chiwas
Guru

She should know that 52 is the phone code for my country.

Old 01-06-2004, 12:37 PM   #1586
sike
The Preacha

now he's sharing bland international phone info! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 12:40 PM   #1587
Chiwas
Guru

He will be Guru in less than a year.

Old 01-06-2004, 12:43 PM   #1588
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

took a year and a half to be one

Old 01-06-2004, 12:45 PM   #1589
Caliente
Diamond Member

His mentor is either Tommy Dorsey or Glenn Miller. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 12:54 PM   #1590
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

shouldn't get me started on Dorsey[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 01:42 PM   #1591
Caliente
Diamond Member

Here is your favorite stamp. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 01:48 PM   #1592
sike
The Preacha

she is a fan of blues and Jazz?

Old 01-06-2004, 01:57 PM   #1593
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I am here to help stop alien abductions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

http://www.stopabductions.com/
Old 01-06-2004, 01:58 PM   #1594
LRB
Guru

Has been missed.
Old 01-06-2004, 02:02 PM   #1595
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has been missed also.

P.S. Congratulations on your signature running for President, again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 02:14 PM   #1596
LRB
Guru

Should know that I chose my signature not for his politics, but for his baskeball philosophy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 02:22 PM   #1597
Chiwas
Guru

If you pronunces L-R-B's in English, it sounds like "to the Arby's" in Spanish, my favorite fast food.

Old 01-06-2004, 03:01 PM   #1598
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is dallas-mavs.com first Mexican Guru. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 03:10 PM   #1599
sike
The Preacha

loves the kitty's heritage!

Old 01-06-2004, 03:16 PM   #1600
Chiwas
Guru

Shouldn't have put "heritage".

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]