Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-10-2003, 12:34 PM   #1561
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

should know I have no need, Anthrax can't survive at low temperatures [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 12:43 PM   #1562
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should look into getting "Tiger-proofed."

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 12:46 PM   #1563
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

should look into getting "Tiger-proofed."

Old 10-10-2003, 12:48 PM   #1564
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

just posted about "Tiger-proofing"
Old 10-10-2003, 12:49 PM   #1565
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

is there safety in numbers?
Old 10-10-2003, 12:50 PM   #1566
LRB
Guru

Should know that 4 and 7 are the safest numbers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 12:52 PM   #1567
Caliente
Diamond Member

????????????????
Old 10-10-2003, 12:53 PM   #1568
Chiwas
Guru

is wordless.

Edited.

Old 10-10-2003, 12:53 PM   #1569
LRB
Guru

should know I was referring to her safety in "numbers" question
Old 10-10-2003, 12:53 PM   #1570
LRB
Guru

snuck in
Old 10-10-2003, 01:11 PM   #1571
Caliente
Diamond Member

can a snowman really sneak? Don't they leave puddles?

Old 10-10-2003, 01:12 PM   #1572
LRB
Guru

Should know that snowmen don't leave puddles if they're made of dry ice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 01:14 PM   #1573
Caliente
Diamond Member

is teasing a Tiger again. Don't end up like Roy Horn, please?
Old 10-10-2003, 02:22 PM   #1574
LRB
Guru

Just passed 800 posts, WTG
Old 10-10-2003, 02:28 PM   #1575
Caliente
Diamond Member

owes that 800 to a man with dark charcoal for eyes.
Old 10-10-2003, 02:53 PM   #1576
LRB
Guru

will be Golden in no time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 02:55 PM   #1577
Caliente
Diamond Member

anything to match my eyes.
Old 10-10-2003, 03:18 PM   #1578
LRB
Guru

will do what when she reaches Diamond?
Old 10-10-2003, 03:21 PM   #1579
Caliente
Diamond Member

TBD.......
Old 10-10-2003, 03:54 PM   #1580
LRB
Guru

better hurry and decide because she'll be there before she know it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 03:57 PM   #1581
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know a lioness is used to rushing.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:02 PM   #1582
LRB
Guru

should know that a tiger wants to bury us.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:04 PM   #1583
Caliente
Diamond Member

Gulp................................

I better work on my epitaph.

edit for spelling
Old 10-10-2003, 04:05 PM   #1584
LRB
Guru

working on he digging skills wouldn't hurt either
Old 10-10-2003, 04:15 PM   #1585
Caliente
Diamond Member

I hope you have some sort of magic/voodoo/mojo/something to get us out of this mess.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:19 PM   #1586
LRB
Guru

how about a stuffed tiger and a box off tooth picks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 04:21 PM   #1587
Caliente
Diamond Member

I just felt my grave get a little deeper.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 04:22 PM   #1588
LRB
Guru

Don't worry it's only a virtual tiger. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 04:24 PM   #1589
Caliente
Diamond Member

prove it.
Old 10-10-2003, 04:25 PM   #1590
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Made of 100% Genuine Dry Ice...
Old 10-10-2003, 04:27 PM   #1591
Caliente
Diamond Member

can you prove it?
Old 10-10-2003, 04:33 PM   #1592
LRB
Guru

I can virtually prove it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 04:35 PM   #1593
Caliente
Diamond Member

dry ice, right?
Old 10-10-2003, 04:36 PM   #1594
LRB
Guru

would you prefer wet?
Old 10-10-2003, 04:38 PM   #1595
Caliente
Diamond Member

how about toxic to tigers only?
Old 10-10-2003, 04:47 PM   #1596
LRB
Guru

asks for a lot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2003, 04:49 PM   #1597
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that I fought the good fight.........
Old 10-10-2003, 04:50 PM   #1598
LRB
Guru

should not give up yet
Old 10-10-2003, 06:57 PM   #1599
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

is the poster just above me
Old 10-10-2003, 07:17 PM   #1600
Chiwas
Guru

Ditto.