Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-06-2004, 03:16 PM   #1601
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

should have a sikey for best magic brownies recipe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2004, 03:37 PM   #1602
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

The only thing missing is you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 03:39 PM   #1603
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Posts excellent jokes in the Jokes thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 03:41 PM   #1604
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

posts excellent one-liners in every thread

Old 01-06-2004, 03:42 PM   #1605
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should know that his post has made me purr. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 03:56 PM   #1606
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Has trouble posting pictures from tripod.com [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 03:58 PM   #1607
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

I followed the url to see the pic, very cool Caliente

Doc should have stuck around to meet this bogey person. the two would have gotten along very well.

Old 01-06-2004, 04:01 PM   #1608
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I'm sorry the image disappeared. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 04:05 PM   #1609
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

should know that now I'm seeing it with no trouble.

Old 01-06-2004, 04:16 PM   #1610
Drbio
Banned

should know I always shoot one over par. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #1611
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should drive to Dallas so that we can exchange research data. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 04:35 PM   #1612
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is the original guru.

Edit: snuck in, but very welcome.
Old 01-06-2004, 04:37 PM   #1613
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I'm fast on my feet and nice to meet. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 04:40 PM   #1614
LRB
Guru

Should know that I would love to experience in person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 04:41 PM   #1615
Caliente
Diamond Member

Soon LRB.......soon............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 05:29 PM   #1616
LRB
Guru

She loves to tease, but is still very pleasing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 05:38 PM   #1617
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He sacrificed something when became mod.

Old 01-06-2004, 05:40 PM   #1618
LRB
Guru

Should know that Sike got away before the sacrifice could be completed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 05:46 PM   #1619
Chiwas
Guru

His sacrifice will be worth when a big banning results.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2004, 06:38 PM   #1620
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is trying to have me offered to his mexican volcano god!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 07:42 PM   #1621
LRB
Guru

Should know that aliens give volcano gods indigestion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #1622
Chiwas
Guru

He shall not be close to a volcano, much less if it is active.

Old 01-07-2004, 10:53 AM   #1623
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

kitty!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-07-2004, 01:41 PM   #1624
LRB
Guru

Hates 1/3 votes.
Old 01-07-2004, 01:50 PM   #1625
sike
The Preacha

he knows I dont mind...at least there was not like a five way tie!

Old 01-07-2004, 02:13 PM   #1626
Caliente
Diamond Member

Thank goodness sike doesn't look like this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2004, 02:19 PM   #1627
Chiwas
Guru

Warm.

Old 01-07-2004, 02:34 PM   #1628
Drbio
Banned

should kill that damn cat in his sig
Old 01-07-2004, 02:54 PM   #1629
Chiwas
Guru

Not warm...........for the cat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I will kill -remove- the cat when Nelson gets fired.

Old 01-07-2004, 03:03 PM   #1630
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Wants Nelson fired? In the middle of the season?
Old 01-07-2004, 03:47 PM   #1631
Chiwas
Guru

Sara2 should know that I already know where the icons of the favorites live, actually. And also where they spend the night. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2004, 03:52 PM   #1632
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Am I not the one that revealed that to you?

edit: Dang it, can I learn English?
Old 01-07-2004, 03:57 PM   #1633
LRB
Guru

The official decorator of this site. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:00 PM   #1634
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should put a sticky on the game day thread for tonights game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit: my mind is obviously wandering elsewhere.
Old 01-07-2004, 04:06 PM   #1635
LRB
Guru

Shoudl check out the gameday thread for tonight's game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:07 PM   #1636
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that I saw that... and you work very quickly.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:09 PM   #1637
LRB
Guru

Should know that I aim to please. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:13 PM   #1638
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

So that's where that nose of your's is pointing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2004, 04:21 PM   #1639
sike
The Preacha

wide range of emotion!

Old 01-07-2004, 04:35 PM   #1640
Drbio
Banned

big headed alien