Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-05-2023, 11:58 AM   #1641
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
i thought the turn around time on a match was down to 24 hours.
let's say they offer and blazers match it just sets us back a little bit of time.
i mean is there any other downside to giving it a shot?
If that?s the case then it?s not so bad.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:13 PM   #1642
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post
I've read a couple of places say that Blazers' intend to match any offer.

Would be a great fit here - a two-time All-Defensive player.
he shot 38.8% from three in 22 games with Portland on nearly 4 attempts per game.
It?s why social media is trash. Mavs_ffl and others just posted the same thing but their ?source? was unreliable to start with but the worst part is it?s from two weeks ago before Lillard decided to ask out.

Thybul is a guy who makes zero sense next to Utah?s young talent and FRPs. He only makes sense on a competitive team.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 12:18 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 12:15 PM   #1643
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

There is persistent speculation that Pascal Siakam ? the team?s leading scorer, second-most prolific playmaker and ultimate home-grown success story ? could be traded before the regular season starts and perhaps much sooner as the NBA?s transaction market simmers. ? via Michael Grange @ SportsNet
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 12:18 PM   #1644
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I doubt (optimistically) they?d tie up money if Dallas thought they?d match. I hope they aren?t that dumb still
You're absolutely right. Nico isn?t that dumb.

Plus everything out there says Grant Williams and PJ Washington are only to be had with trades so this isn?t instead of them. It's in addition.

Every report that they?d match came from before the Lillard trade request. Every report since has been a repost of those earlier rumors

Mavs fans are so used to getting humiliated by Donnie?s incompetence that we believe every disreputable rumor as fact.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:48 PM   #1645
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Remember when we were all clamoring to extend Wood for what would have been 15-20mill per?

[Christian Wood] Worked my ass off for everything I got AND went undrafted AND still made it through .. trynna figure out when I developed haters lol ?

Sounds like (and rumors are) that Wood has yet to get even a veteran minimum offer. I know this offseason is nuts with Harden, Lillard, AND the new CBA, but it speaks volumes about how the league views him that a UFA who averaged 17-7-2 and 38% from three could go a week without even getting an offer.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 12:49 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 12:52 PM   #1646
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And it just again shines the light on WHY DIDN'T YOU GO AFTER OTHER NON-RESTRICTED FAS with the MLE who are better than him? Maddening.
Name names.

Who are these players that signed for the MLE or less that the Mavs should have targeted?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 12:58 PM   #1647
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Thybul signing an offer sheet with us tomorrow
Its a great move for the Mavs to put this out there. If Portland is going to match then the extra day is meaningless. But since this "offer" is made before the league office opens, then Portland can pivot to a S&T without breaking any rules.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:06 PM   #1648
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Totally against the Thybuille offer because Portland is going to match. And being made to look like fools again over Thybuille is typical Mavs FA.

And it just again shines the light on WHY DIDN'T YOU GO AFTER OTHER NON-RESTRICTED FAS with the MLE who are better than him? Maddening.
Who are you thinking of? Because it seems like every remotely noteworthy UFA got way more than MLE, and the only guy who didn't- Plumlee- turned down higher offers to stay in LA.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 01:16 PM   #1649
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Name names.

Who are these players that signed for the MLE or less that the Mavs should have targeted?
Wow. In real time, it looked like a slaughter for us, but looking back over this list I don't see a single move that was affordable, addressed our needs, and was actually available to a non-superteam.
https://www.nba.com/news/nba-offseas...rted-deal-2023

Perfect fits at the right price: Bates-Diop. Watanabe. Those sort of low-cost, high-upside moves all went to Lakers or Suns. Probably no chance. Even though they were cheap, I still think PJ Washington is better.

Lots of guards like Rose, DSJ, Carter, Schroeder, Vincent, Milton, etc would be nice, but they'd be stuck behind Luka/Kyrie while our frontcourt burns.

Lots of guys that were on the radar that we couldn't afford: Brown, Poeltl, Reaves, Dray, etc.

Then there are just a lot of spares with potential like Lyles, Prince, etc that can't rebound or defend (or both)

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:27 PM   #1650
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Wow. In real time, it looked like a slaughter for us, but looking back over this list
I was reading all the panic from fans (especially my son) but there wasn't any forward or center who could have been much of a contributor who was: a) in our price range or: b) didn't go to a premium location (LA) or a title contender who had major holes to fill (Phoenix)

So I was willing to see what happened once the RFA offers started going out
Old 07-05-2023, 01:52 PM   #1651
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Oh it was mostly, if not all, doom and gloom in here, too. Lol I would get away from fam to catch up on juicy rumors and/or news and bam, sky is falling.

Still more work to do...
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 01:53 PM   #1652
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly feel we?ve knocked it out of the park this off-season.

-Resign Kyrie
-Brought Seth back
-Drafted arguably the two best defenders in the draft while bringing in Richaun Holmes who many of us wanted two years ago

We have the natural progression of a Hardy and Green to look forward to along with Kyrie and Luka?s chemistry growing.

I really don?t understand those that are upset. You OK DHWS?
Old 07-05-2023, 01:55 PM   #1653
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah, I?ll add we also added three veteran coaches from winning squads? we?re going to be fine people. Rome wasn?t built in a day (or a single free agency).
Old 07-05-2023, 01:59 PM   #1654
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Oh yeah, I?ll add we also added three veteran coaches from winning squads? we?re going to be fine people. Rome wasn?t built in a day (or a single free agency).
Yeah, I've said numerous times in this thread that it's highly unlikely we'd be able to address all of our needs in one offseason. We obviously still need a wing and a center. If we can get just one of those things, I'll consider it a successful offseason.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 02:43 PM   #1655
BigDog63

BigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to allBigDog63 is a name known to all

Quote:
Remember when we were all clamoring to extend Wood for what would have been 15-20mill per?

[Christian Wood] Worked my ass off for everything I got AND went undrafted AND still made it through .. trynna figure out when I developed haters lol ?

Sounds like (and rumors are) that Wood has yet to get even a veteran minimum offer. I know this offseason is nuts with Harden, Lillard, AND the new CBA, but it speaks volumes about how the league views him that a UFA who averaged 17-7-2 and 38% from three could go a week without even getting an offer.
Begs the question: At what price point would he make sense here? Given their focus on defense, maybe none, but that's a fair amount of offensive production for what might be a fairly small contract to take on. And he's more likely to do better after a year here than new somewhere else?
BigDog63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 03:15 PM   #1656
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Stein in his chat says he thinks it?s ?far from a lock? that Blazers March

In the mean time. Matisse was ranked in the top three in advanced defensive stats in nearly all categories. He?s a truly elite defender that can take over for Bullock.

Same agent as Lillard so his agent may be steering him away from the train wreck/reset of the Blazers too.
Old 07-05-2023, 04:03 PM   #1657
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Plus Kyrie was born in Australia.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 04:04 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:24 PM   #1658
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Honestly feel we?ve knocked it out of the park this off-season.

-Resign Kyrie
-Brought Seth back
-Drafted arguably the two best defenders in the draft while bringing in Richaun Holmes who many of us wanted two years ago

We have the natural progression of a Hardy and Green to look forward to along with Kyrie and Luka?s chemistry growing.

I really don?t understand those that are upset. You OK DHWS?
All great moves but if that was everything, then Powell could very well be starting at center if Holmes doesn?t pan out. Also would be looking at THJ/Bullock starting. Mavs have not picked up bonafide starters at the 3/4/5 positions.
Old 07-05-2023, 05:38 PM   #1659
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
All great moves but if that was everything, then Powell could very well be starting at center if Holmes doesn?t pan out. Also would be looking at THJ/Bullock starting. Mavs have not picked up bonafide starters at the 3/4/5 positions.
Gotta trade and include a 1st if needed to get out this nightmare of players with bullock,thj, mcgee
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 06:06 PM   #1660
MFFL
Guru

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania
?
32s
Sources: The Dallas Mavericks, San Antonio Spurs and Boston Celtics are finalizing a three-team trade:

- Mavs: Grant Williams
- Spurs: Reggie Bullock and an unprotected Dallas pick swap in 2030
- Celtics: Multiple second-round picks
Old 07-05-2023, 06:14 PM   #1661
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Bye Bullock
Old 07-05-2023, 06:15 PM   #1662
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Thats a homerun deal. Wow!
Old 07-05-2023, 06:19 PM   #1663
Melonhead
Guru

Okay my belief is Nico is solidified now.

We have acquired a bonafide starter
Old 07-05-2023, 06:19 PM   #1664
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

1) Luka (1/2/3)
2) Kyrie (1/2)
3) THJ (2/3)
4) Holmes (4/5)
5) Williams (3/4)
6) Kleber (4/5)
7) McGee (5)
8) Curry (1/2)
9) Green (1/2/3)
10) Lively (5)
11) OMax (3/4)
12) Hardy (2)
13) Powell (5)
14) Exum (2/3)
15) ??
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
16) Miles (1/2)
17) Lawson (2/3)
18) Wright (1)

FA: Wood (4/5), Frank (1/2/3), Pinson (2/3), Morris (4)
Old 07-05-2023, 06:21 PM   #1665
MFFL
Guru

Adrian Wojnarowski
@wojespn
?
12m
Restricted free agent F Grant Williams is finalizing a four-year, $53 million sign-and-trade agreement to land with the Dallas Mavericks, sources tell ESPN.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:21 PM   #1666
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Grant Williams shot 40% from three last year.

He also 74% of his minutes at SF. 25% at PF. A few odd minutes at SG and C.

I think we got a starting-caliber wing who can play some 4 and slide down to the 3 if/when OMax is ready.

Cost us a couple of SRPs and a 2030 FRP swap. If we get Thybulle for the MLE, then we upgrade Bullock too.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:25 PM   #1667
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

@BobbyMarks42

Quote:
Cap ramifications

Dallas

Below first apron: $9M (approximately)

Midlevel: $12.4M still available but cannot exceed the first apron.

They can crate $3.4M in flexibility by waiving and stretching JaVale McGee.

Trade exception created: $10.5M
Sounds like there is another move coming. At the very least, we will waive McGee to preserve our full MLE for Thybulle unless he wants out so bad we can get him for 9m.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:26 PM   #1668
MFFL
Guru

How do you like Nico now?
Old 07-05-2023, 06:26 PM   #1669
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

@TommyBeer
#Mavs potential Depth Chart:

Starters:
Luka Doncic
Kyrie Irving
Matisse Thybulle (if POR doesn't match)
Grant Williams
Dwight Powell

Bench:
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Seth Curry
Maxi Kleber
Dante Exum
Jaden Hardy
Josh Green
Richaun Holmes
JaVale McGee
Old 07-05-2023, 06:29 PM   #1670
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
How do you like Nico now?
After the draft: A- (A+ for the draft)
After the first few days of FA: A- (Kyrie cheap, Powell basically min, Seth cheap)
If we get Thybulle and Williams: A
If we can somehow upgrade the 4/5: A+
Old 07-05-2023, 06:30 PM   #1671
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
@wojespn
?
1m
Compensation update: Boston and Dallas will each receive two second-round picks in the deal.
What? It cost us Bullock (who we are potentially replacing/upgrading with Thybulle) and a FRP pick swap AND we are getting SRPs?

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-05-2023 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:34 PM   #1672
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I was so tired of Bullock....the player. Whew.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 06:35 PM   #1673
Melonhead
Guru

They aren?t sending Bullock out if they aren?t confident on Portland not matching
Old 07-05-2023, 06:36 PM   #1674
Amarelooms

Amarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the roughAmarelooms is a jewel in the rough

Good riddance bullock. Guy sucked so bad
Amarelooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 06:39 PM   #1675
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
They aren?t sending Bullock out if they aren?t confident on Portland not matching
100% this.

Plus, Portland is a rebuilding team who overpaid the @#$% out of Jerami Grant. They should want no part of paying for a luxury like Thybulle.

It'd be like being deep in debt and building a custom car and spending 10% of your budget on NO2 when your engine needs a full rebuild. Makes no sense for them to keep Matisse.
Old 07-05-2023, 06:39 PM   #1676
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

@KevinOConnorNBA
?
29m
Love this for the Mavericks. They?ve had a really good offseason. Lively, Prosper in the draft. Curry, Williams, Exum through signings and trades. Thybulle offer sheet too. All great fits with Luka and Kyrie.

Some KOC love
Old 07-05-2023, 06:40 PM   #1677
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
@TommyBeer

Starters:
Luka Doncic
Kyrie Irving
Grant Williams
Dwight Powell

Bench:
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Seth Curry
Maxi Kleber
Dante Exum
Jaden Hardy
Josh Green
Richaun Holmes
JaVale McGee

Anyone but Powell at center starting

Good lawd I can't believe after 4 years he's still the number 1 center
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 06:43 PM   #1678
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
@townbrad
?
Jun 22
?We?re not done at all. This is just the beginning.? ? Nico Harrison''
Old 07-05-2023, 06:46 PM   #1679
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
@TommyBeer

Starters:
Luka Doncic
Kyrie Irving
Grant Williams
Dwight Powell

Bench:
Tim Hardaway Jr.
Seth Curry
Maxi Kleber
Dante Exum
Jaden Hardy
Josh Green
Richaun Holmes
JaVale McGee
give me Green at SF and Holmes at Center for the starting 5

would love to get rid of THJ so that Hardy/Green will get more burn but if he stays i can live with it as long as Kidd doesn't overplay him. if we can swap out Mcgee for a better 5 that'd be nice too but it's already looking so much better
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 06:50 PM   #1680
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobay View Post
give me Green at SF and Holmes at Center for the starting 5

would love to get rid of THJ so that Hardy/Green will get more burn but if he stays i can live with it as long as Kidd doesn't overplay him. if we can swap out Mcgee for a better 5 that'd be nice too but it's already looking so much better
I agree. F that line up including DP starting. It's too early to start this up but I'm going with Green and Holmes.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote