Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-19-2011, 01:41 PM   #1641
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
That doesn't make sense..and if you honestly think Haywood is the answer to Aldridge, I smile.
Haywood kept pushing Aldridge out of his comfort zone and limited his offensive productivity far batter than Chandler did... Watch the series again - Chandler got tossed around on the defensive end and quickly got into foul trouble. Not that either one of them could stop a beast like Aldridge, but Haywood definitely seemed to have more success in slowing him down.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #1642
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Scratch Julian Wright.

Isn't James Posey on the market? Dude is 35 but he might be good for another season as a Matrix backup. Solid D, champ experience and an OK 3ball (35% career).

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #1643
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Haywood kept pushing Aldridge out of his comfort zone and limited his offensive productivity far batter than Chandler did... Watch the series again - Chandler got tossed around on the defensive end and quickly got into foul trouble. Not that either one of them could stop a beast like Aldridge, but Haywood definitely seemed to have more success in slowing him down.
Yeah, Dirk & Wood actually guarded LA much much better than Tyson. Tyson had a really rough time with LA.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #1644
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Haywood did a good job of fouling Aldridge and giving him easy points
Your posts are really incorrect at least 75% of the time. It was Tyson who was in constant foul trouble on LA.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #1645
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a handful of Williams' games in Frisco last year. When I saw him, he looked like a poor man's Chandler. He can really alter shots as the last line of defense. He can be a strong help defender, as well. He does have some lift-off capabilities for lob passes. The problem that I noticed is that he can be pushed around by a physical body. He's going to be prone to fouls, just a nature of his game.

I think he's low risk, but he's going to have some hiccups along the way.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 12-19-2011 at 02:39 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 02:42 PM   #1646
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I saw a handful of Williams' games in Frisco last year. When I saw him, he looked like a poor man's Chandler. He can really alter shots as the last line of defense. He can be a strong help defender, as well. He does have some lift-off capabilities for lob passes. The problem that I noticed is that he can be pushed around by a physical body. He's going to be prone to fouls, just a nature of his game.

Yeah, sounds about right.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #1647
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Eh I call anomaly. I prefer Chandler in 98% of all possible match ups over Haywood. Especially with regard to our team build.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:49 PM   #1648
AJ15

AJ15 is on a distinguished road

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/12...-sean-williams

Quote:
Marc Stein reports that the Mavericks are finalizing the signing of Sean Williams. @WojYahooNBA tweeted about this possibility last night and we kept you up to date here.

So apparently the Mavericks found another Big-Man that they like. The athletic Williams will battle for minutes with Ian Mahinmi behind starting center Brendan Haywood. He finished 2nd in the DPOY-voting in the D-League last season and they hope he can fill voids left by Tyson Chandler. He'll play for the minimum because that's all the Mavs can offer, so it's a typical low-risk move by their front office.

According to the poll in this piece, where you were able to vote on the the Mavs possibilities in the center market, percentage-wise most of you wanted to stay put at that position, so feel free to post your sentiments on the new acquisition now. Strangely, nobody voted for Williams!? I guess I didn't dig deep enough into overseas territory to come up with that fella.
AJ15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:11 PM   #1649
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Your posts are really incorrect at least 75% of the time. It was Tyson who was in constant foul trouble on LA.
Haywood picked up a foul every 7 minutes, TC 8. To go along with this there were times when Haywood was on the floor and wasn't guarding aldridge. Maybe one day you can understand basketball; but I extremely doubt it.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #1650
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Haywood picked up a foul every 7 minutes, TC 8. To go along with this there were times when Haywood was on the floor and wasn't guarding aldridge. Maybe one day you can understand basketball; but I extremely doubt it.
That raw stat in and of itself means nothing. The foul rate WHILE GUARDING LA would be more germane. Maybe you should also check out LA's stats while Tyson was on the floor vs. while Wood was on the floor. Oh wait, you seriously suggested the Mavs should sign Ross...enough said.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #1651
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh I call anomaly. I prefer Chandler in 98% of all possible match ups over Haywood. Especially with regard to our team build.
Our team build has much better perimeter defense than last year, so Chandler's help defense shouldn't be as necessary... And Haywood is a solid man defender, so I expect that we'll see a lot less zone (aside from certain match-ups...)

I agree that Tyson is a better defender/player than Haywood, but I also think that adding Odom to the lineup mitigates a lot of Big Wood's deficiencies. Yeah, we're not going to be able to win the same way as last year, but we can definitely still repeat with Brendan Haywood playing center - there's more than one way to win a ring, ya know...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-19-2011 at 06:03 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #1652
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Our team build has much better perimeter defense than last year, so Chandler's help defense shouldn't be as necessary... And Haywood is a solid man defender, so I expect that we'll see a lot less zone (aside from certain match-ups...)

I agree that Tyson is a better defender/player than Haywood, but I also think that adding Odom to the lineup mitigates a lot of Big Wood's deficiencies. Yeah, we're not going to be able to win the same way as last year, but we can definitely still repeat with Brendan Haywood playing center - there's more than one way to win a ring, ya know...
Boom.

Nailed it.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:57 PM   #1653
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How is Odom going to lessen the effect of Haywood not being nearly as quick, athletic, or agile? Not having as solid hands(as T.C.); Defending the pick n roll; The nastiness or aggressiveness and attitude that no doubt meant so much to us; Free throws? If you mean that Odom mitigates a lot of Haywoods deficiencies because he could take a lot of his minutes then, maybe. I just don't see us being that efficient defensively without a designated defensive center on the floor. Dirk/Odom as the bigs is only gonna work in certain situations. True, there is more than one way to win but I can't really remember a team doing it without a damn strong defense and I don't think our perimeter defense is as much better than last year as you do.

Old 12-19-2011, 07:21 PM   #1654
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post

I like the signing a lot. It's low risk, high reward for the Mavs. I think if there is anyone in the NBA who can keep him in check, it would be JKidd and Dirk. In his first year with JKidd, he was playing really well and some people thought he was a legit ROY candidate for a while. His IQ isn't really the best, but he's extremely athletic and he's a superb shot blocker.

Here are some of his highlights with JKidd and Vince Carter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVH01Mesfoo
Old 12-19-2011, 07:26 PM   #1655
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately that ship has sailed. Chandler will not be on the floor in 97% of the Mavs' games; in the other 3%, he'll be wearing the wrong laundry. So I'm choosing Haywood over Chandler 100% of the time this season.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #1656
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Dirk also play better defense on Aldridge then what Chandler did.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 07:39 PM   #1657
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

The whining over TC has to stop. I love him as much as the next guy but he's gone. Let's be happy that we won a championship, and we have a legit chance to win it all again this year. I have no doubt that if we can get this team to commit to defense, and gel with one another we can win another championship. I'm disappointed in some folks around here, how can you be so doom and gloom after we just won a friggin championship?
Old 12-19-2011, 07:42 PM   #1658
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
The whining over TC has to stop. I love him as much as the next guy but he's gone. Let's be happy that we won a championship, and we have a legit chance to win it all again this year. I have no doubt that if we can get this team to commit to defense, and gel with one another we can win another championship. I'm disappointed in some folks around here, how can you be so doom and gloom after we just won a friggin championship?
Be more specific please.

Old 12-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #1659
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Be more specific please.
Obviously, I'm not going to start singling people out. However, I don't like the general attitude around these parts (and also DB.com). I feel like this team will have a slow start, and if that happens so many fans are gunna be on Suicide Watch. People really need to relax and just give these guys time. There will be growing pains but this team will be great.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #1660
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Dont know how serious to take this...

Beto Duran:Source who called Miami Big 3 tells @John Ireland that Howard to Nets going down this week. Merry XMas Lakers fansabout 2 hours ago
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #1661
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Sean in Maccabi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxGfI...feature=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-fp...feature=relmfu
Old 12-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #1662
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Scratch Julian Wright.

Isn't James Posey on the market? Dude is 35 but he might be good for another season as a Matrix backup. Solid D, champ experience and an OK 3ball (35% career).
did Julian Wright sign? cant find any news of that.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:12 PM   #1663
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I agree in part. I loved JJ - but Kidd/Terry/Odom v. Kidd/Barea/Terry or Barea/Terry/Marion is no contest.

That said, I've never seen a player defend a P&R for the Mavs anywhere near what Chandler did.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 12-19-2011 at 09:14 PM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #1664
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

I like Williams from what I see. Good passing, good shooter, seems to have a good nose for the ball, and very athletic. Looks a lot like a SF though - needs much more build to be able to battle down low. Also, I'd like to see how his footwork looks on D.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
Old 12-19-2011, 09:39 PM   #1665
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty talented looking dude for a 6 10 guy. I'll be interested to see him out there if he can get his head right with ball.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:58 PM   #1666
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously, I'm not going to start singling people out. However, I don't like the general attitude around these parts (and also DB.com). I feel like this team will have a slow start, and if that happens so many fans are gunna be on Suicide Watch. People really need to relax and just give these guys time. There will be growing pains but this team will be great.
Well no shocker there...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #1667
DTownKidd

DTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the roughDTownKidd is a jewel in the rough

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ers-on-tuesday

FWIW
DTownKidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:05 PM   #1668
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Well I don't think it's obvious. If you are referring to me, I might like a chance to defend myself instead of being lumped in as a general Haywood hater, or even worse someone who is whining about the loss of Chandler without perspective on the big picture. I can only speak for myself and in other posts/threads I have defended the organization about the moves made so far. I'm just speaking of my opinion of what I think is likely to take place on the court. Not that Haywood sucks or isn't a solid player or a good guy etc. If I'm guilty of putting my opinion in the wrong thread so be it.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #1669
nowhereman
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTownKidd View Post
Jason Terry went home in an ambulance??

Quote:
Old 12-19-2011, 10:22 PM   #1670
CadBane
Banned

I was checking out Williams' game log from his rookie year...he had some impressive games. It was downhill after that season, but he definitely has skills.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:06 AM   #1671
GQ03

GQ03 is on a distinguished road

I'm wondering why the mavs have no interest in bringing back Ryan Hollins, thats a poor man's Tyson Chandler if I've ever seen one.
GQ03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:22 AM   #1672
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Letterman says Kobe's divorce has to be approved by David Stern. lol
Old 12-20-2011, 12:23 AM   #1673
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Los Angeles radio host John Ireland said on the air Monday that a reliable source of his says the Nets will execute a trade for Dwight Howard on Tuesday.Ireland points out that his source correctly reported the LeBron James and Chris Bosh to Miami deal last year, and for what it's worth Ireland is well-connected within the Lakers scene and thus is within arm's distance of the trade action. This could mean that Brook Lopez is heading to Orlando, but then again we'll need to see where all of this goes.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:58 AM   #1674
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ03 View Post
I'm wondering why the mavs have no interest in bringing back Ryan Hollins, thats a poor man's Tyson Chandler if I've ever seen one.
To me, Sean Williams looks like a raw Tyson Chandler. (or starter kit)

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:43 PM   #1675
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Drew Neitzel is looking better than Jerome Randle right now in the D-League. Williams active on defense, made a foul line J and a reverse dunk.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #1676
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

D-Steve about to sign 1-year deal with the Nets. I hope he gets a decent amount on that contract, otherwise would be a bit disappointed that he chose Nets over us.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:09 AM   #1677
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
D-Steve about to sign 1-year deal with the Nets. I hope he gets a decent amount on that contract, otherwise would be a bit disappointed that he chose Nets over us.
Woj:

Quote:
As reported by NY-NJ outlets, DeShawn Stevenson agrees to 1-year pact with Nets. The deal will pay him $2.5M for the season, source tells Y!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #1678
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Randle waived: https://twitter.com/#!/DubiPick/stat...75775330459648
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:28 AM   #1679
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Per Mahoney, Randle and Neitzel both waived.

Last edited by iella; 12-22-2011 at 11:28 AM.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:37 AM   #1680
SMC0007
Guru

Sayonora Homles'.