Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-08-2004, 05:03 PM   #1681
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Shouldn't take great care of Dennis Rodman though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2004, 05:18 PM   #1682
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

will one day be used to cool my drinks!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 10:11 AM   #1683
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Likes to hangout with bigfoot and the lock ness monster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 12:03 PM   #1684
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should send a search and rescue team to find and bring back

MavsFanatik33
Golden Member

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 12:07 PM   #1685
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

She should lead the rescue team.

Old 01-09-2004, 12:11 PM   #1686
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is right. Will all posters please PM any and all information they may have regarding the whereabouts of Mavsfanatik33?
All information received will be kept confidential. Thank you.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:13 PM   #1687
Chiwas
Guru

She should start checking his -possible- e-mail address.

Old 01-09-2004, 12:17 PM   #1688
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I currently do not have that information. If you do or know someone who does, please advise.
Old 01-09-2004, 12:50 PM   #1689
Chiwas
Guru

She should check his profile.

Old 01-09-2004, 01:16 PM   #1690
LRB
Guru

His signature line is making me dizzy.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:28 PM   #1691
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I found it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 01:41 PM   #1692
LRB
Guru

Is missing MavsFanatik33.
Old 01-09-2004, 01:45 PM   #1693
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that I am hoping that he wasn't sent to military school or something worse like, English boarding school. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 02:06 PM   #1694
LRB
Guru

She is afraid that some of us on this site were a bad influence on him.
Old 01-09-2004, 04:10 PM   #1695
Chiwas
Guru

He could have been.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2004, 11:53 PM   #1696
LRB
Guru

Just had his favorite team lose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2004, 11:59 PM   #1697
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

he would love to see shawn get some playing time and probably start the game instead of Tony Delk.
Old 01-10-2004, 01:43 AM   #1698
LRB
Guru

Is damn right!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 01:53 AM   #1699
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

his teams' season is almost over unless his team plays atlanta hawks every day
Old 01-10-2004, 11:55 AM   #1700
LRB
Guru

He should know that even then it would have to be all home games.
Old 01-10-2004, 12:48 PM   #1701
Chiwas
Guru

M&M.

Old 01-10-2004, 01:03 PM   #1702
LRB
Guru

Made a candy reference that I have no clue about.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:28 PM   #1703
Chiwas
Guru

Isn't he Eminem? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

Old 01-10-2004, 05:21 PM   #1704
LRB
Guru

Is delusional. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2004, 05:48 PM   #1705
Chiwas
Guru

Is he singing romantic rap?

Old 01-11-2004, 09:11 AM   #1706
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he knows this thread has been dull while I was gone(I just read all the the "where is so-in-so"...but now I'm back!(nobody missed me!)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-11-2004, 09:50 AM   #1707
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Should know he was missed!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 11:16 AM   #1708
Chiwas
Guru

She is just being kind.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2004, 11:30 AM   #1709
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

He did not miss sike and probably did not realize that sike was gone for a few days.
Old 01-11-2004, 11:32 AM   #1710
sike
The Preacha

hates me, loves me, does not care one way or the other....(one of these is correct!)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2004, 11:38 AM   #1711
Chiwas
Guru

He was missed.....the radar was malfunctioning.

Old 01-11-2004, 11:40 AM   #1712
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Chiwas was missed yesterday when he was gone for about an hour.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:07 PM   #1713
sike
The Preacha

is always watching......spooky[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-11-2004, 02:49 PM   #1714
Chiwas
Guru

He's showing me some new words of late.

Old 01-11-2004, 03:24 PM   #1715
sike
The Preacha

needs to nix the filix.....or just keep it....whatever....

was one of the very first to welcome me to this forum...and a great poster!

Old 01-11-2004, 04:12 PM   #1716
LRB
Guru

Should do an over and under thread for today's game.
Old 01-11-2004, 04:17 PM   #1717
sike
The Preacha

he should look......ahhhhhh, its magic!

Old 01-11-2004, 04:18 PM   #1718
LRB
Guru

Took long enough to put it up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2004, 04:27 PM   #1719
sike
The Preacha

snowmen are not known for being smart.......but there are some exceptions....when I find one, I'll let you know!

Old 01-11-2004, 05:19 PM   #1720
LRB
Guru

Should know that snowmen becaue we are not known for being so smart often get brain freeze. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]