Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-11-2003, 03:39 PM   #1681
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

should know that snowmen don't roll down windows, at least in Texas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:42 PM   #1682
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should fasten the seat belt.......It's going to be a bumpy night.........
Old 10-11-2003, 03:44 PM   #1683
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

just hope we don't have to use the airbags [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 03:49 PM   #1684
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know I have never received a speeding ticket. I'm the only person I know that can say that...
Old 10-11-2003, 03:55 PM   #1685
LRB
Guru

don't know whether that's good because she hardly ever speeds or bad because the cops can't catch her [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:00 PM   #1686
Caliente
Diamond Member

I'll never tell.
Old 10-11-2003, 04:02 PM   #1687
LRB
Guru

Should know that the flashing lights in the rear window are getting smaller [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:05 PM   #1688
Caliente
Diamond Member

should stop tailgating me on LBJ
Old 10-11-2003, 04:11 PM   #1689
LRB
Guru

should avoid the high 5 construction [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:12 PM   #1690
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

Is pedaling my bikes.

Old 10-11-2003, 04:17 PM   #1691
LRB
Guru

The tiger is back
Old 10-11-2003, 04:20 PM   #1692
Caliente
Diamond Member

the jig is up
Old 10-11-2003, 04:25 PM   #1693
LRB
Guru

is now only 49 posts from Golden
Old 10-11-2003, 04:33 PM   #1694
Caliente
Diamond Member

is blasting his way to 8K
Old 10-11-2003, 04:39 PM   #1695
LRB
Guru

with a major assist from a speeding lioness[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:43 PM   #1696
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know four legs are better than two.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:44 PM   #1697
LRB
Guru

you animal, you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:46 PM   #1698
Caliente
Diamond Member

Ooooops, did I say that out loud?
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 04:50 PM   #1699
LRB
Guru

doesn't need to be embarrased
Old 10-11-2003, 05:00 PM   #1700
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that I am not an animal in real life. I just play one on this message board.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:03 PM   #1701
LRB
Guru

but I bet you're a lioness at heart [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:08 PM   #1702
Caliente
Diamond Member

that is a sure bet.
Old 10-11-2003, 05:10 PM   #1703
LRB
Guru

has only 33 more posts to go for Golden
Old 10-11-2003, 05:13 PM   #1704
Caliente
Diamond Member

should cool me down before I explode or implode...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:17 PM   #1705
LRB
Guru

should stay away from Nokia cell phones
Old 10-11-2003, 05:20 PM   #1706
Caliente
Diamond Member

should have been a game show host.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:23 PM   #1707
LRB
Guru

should know that I'm not quite ready for TV or is it TV is not quite ready for me? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:25 PM   #1708
Caliente
Diamond Member

is going to make me order pizza tonight and stay home.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:27 PM   #1709
LRB
Guru

should remember to skip the anchovies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:28 PM   #1710
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that lips that touch anchovies will never touch mine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:30 PM   #1711
LRB
Guru

has no need to worry [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:33 PM   #1712
Caliente
Diamond Member

can now proceed to the next level......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:39 PM   #1713
LRB
Guru

should know I'm enjoying this game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:49 PM   #1714
Caliente
Diamond Member

is the "Guru" of this thread IMO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 05:53 PM   #1715
LRB
Guru

but would be lost without the
Old 10-11-2003, 05:59 PM   #1716
Caliente
Diamond Member

should be careful with my avatar. It has special powers......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 06:02 PM   #1717
LRB
Guru

should know that I'm always careful [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 06:03 PM   #1718
Caliente
Diamond Member

fools rush in where angels fear to tread..............
Old 10-11-2003, 06:10 PM   #1719
LRB
Guru

Wise men say only fools rush in
Old 10-11-2003, 06:13 PM   #1720
Caliente
Diamond Member

should try not to become tiger bait. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]