Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #1721
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
and just like that... UTAH IS IN 4th.

Didn't see that coming did you?
It's crazy how they only made up 3 games after an 11 game winning streak.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2009, 11:06 PM   #1722
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
This kid can't handle The Truth!!

There's a whole thread about this .gif

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #1723
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
It's crazy how they only made up 3 games after an 11 game winning streak.
now THAT is a crazy thing. Utah in 4th isn't shocking, but that kind of stretch of success only making up 3 games is insane. The West is tough beyond belief.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #1724
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
now THAT is a crazy thing. Utah in 4th isn't shocking, but that kind of stretch of success only making up 3 games is insane. The West is tough beyond belief.
which means that we are pretty much stuck in 8 or maybe 7 and have a good chance to fall off because there is no way in hell we are winning 11 in a row or anything close to that this season.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:20 PM   #1725
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
and just like that... UTAH IS IN 4th.

Didn't see that coming did you?
I didn't. They're a great team but with all of those injuries I didn't even see them making the post season. 4th seed? Amazing.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #1726
TheMaverick
Golden Member

As long as we're not 8th, I'm fine.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #1727
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which means that we are pretty much stuck in 8 or maybe 7 and have a good chance to fall off because there is no way in hell we are winning 11 in a row or anything close to that this season.
Denver could fall to 8, they've been on some kind of wicked free-fall. I wasn't really sold on their success early in the year, Billups was a nice addition but I didn't think it'd put them over the hump.

I think we've got a shot to move up to...6th, 5th is too much of a stretch I think. We've got some critical matchups with Portland and Denver, if we win those games that'll put us right in the thick of it.

I think Phoenix is done either way, even if they beat us on Tuesday, they'll find a way to blow that game they made up...there isn't enough time for them.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 03-08-2009 at 11:30 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:06 AM   #1728
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to finish in 7th if it means a matchup with the Spurs. I respect the hell out of the Spurs, but I think we still matchup relatively well with them, and I would like to play them in the playoffs at least one more time with Dirk.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:26 AM   #1729
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'd like to finish in 7th if it means a matchup with the Spurs. I respect the hell out of the Spurs, but I think we still matchup relatively well with them, and I would like to play them in the playoffs at least one more time with Dirk.
I feel most comfortable playing the Spurs in the 1st round (Or the rockets) because

a. We've been able to play on their home court without many distractions
b. Road trip is not long at all (keeps energy)
c. It's a rivalry (With the spurs) so we would play even harder (Maybe?)
d. I could probably watch the playoffs in Houston, Dallas, and San Antone!!!
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #1730
TheMaverick
Golden Member

We do know one thing, the Spurs don't want to see us in the first round. I can guarantee that.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-09-2009, 11:10 AM   #1731
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

That's the best I've seen the Kings play all season. They answered every run the Nuggets made.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:45 AM   #1732
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

It's quite possible that we can continue to play mediocre basketball and still move up to the 7th seed and face the Spares. Denver usually tanks/chokes a bit at this point in the season, yet to be known if Billups will keep them from doing so.

If Amare wasn't down and out, I would stand by my prediction that we would come down to the last few games needing to win out and have some sort of combo of losses from other teams to get in the playoffs. Looks like we control our destiny a bit more with the games we have up on Phx. We're in a similar boat with key injury's but at least were a few games to play with..

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:35 PM   #1733
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Why would anyone look forward to playing the Spurs? Parker would average 32-34 ppg in that series, really!

Then again, if Manu is on 1.5 wheels it gives us a better shot.

Gimme the 4-5-6 seed baby! 10 game win streak here we come!
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:50 PM   #1734
TheMaverick
Golden Member

^ We play the Spurs a lot better than another other Western Conference playoff team.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #1735
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There's a whole thread about this .gif

Oh.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:00 PM   #1736
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Go Hawks, Nuggets, and Lakers.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #1737
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
^ We play the Spurs a lot better than another other Western Conference playoff team.
We do, and they definitely wouldn't be thrilled about playing us in the first round either. They know they've got most of the lower teams based on experience or the mental advantage. They don't have that against Dallas though, Dallas knows they can play and beat the Spurs.
Old 03-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #1738
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Go Hawks, Nuggets, and Lakers.
Wouldn't you want the Nuggets to lose so you could hop over them?
Old 03-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #1739
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes
Old 03-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #1740
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
All we really should be focused on is surpassing the Rockets. So go Nuggets.

Becuase finishing behind the boring, nondescript Rockets for the second year in a row would be an embarrassment after having the superior record every other year of the decade.

If we don't end up 9-1 for the decade the Dirk era really would be a failure.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:35 PM   #1741
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

dammit lakers
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #1742
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
All we really should be focused on is surpassing the Rockets. So go Nuggets.

Becuase finishing behind the boring, nondescript Rockets for the second year in a row would be an embarrassment after having the superior record every other year of the decade.

If we don't end up 9-1 for the decade the Dirk era really would be a failure.
Rockets won. I don't think the Mavs will end up ahead of the Rockets. I see the Mavs hopping over Denver though and possible Portland. Suns will be out. I was thinking they could sneak in and that Portland would fall back, but doesn't look like it'll be happening.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 03-09-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #1743
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think the Mavs will end up ahead of the Rockets.
Shocker.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:24 PM   #1744
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Denver went from second to seventh in a little over a week.

Wade has been spectacular. I hate admitting it though.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #1745
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Aside from NO, I think tonight's results don't help us out.
Denver has arguably the easiest schedule left and owns the tiebraker over Dallas, so it's gonna be hard to pass them, and Portlands win over the lakers doesn't help either.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:31 AM   #1746
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Shocker.
I love you too homie.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:02 AM   #1747
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Wow Wade was amazing I must say. The Bulls just suck.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #1748
TheMaverick
Golden Member

I know this is looking far ahead, but we play the Lakers on Sunday. We both have two games before then and it looks like Ariza and O-Dumb are going to get suspended. I don't know how long their suspensions are going to be, but IF they are both out against Dallas--maybe we have a shot against them in LA.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-10-2009, 10:46 AM   #1749
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Do you really think Stern will punish his golden team? He might hit Ariza up with one game but anything more than that to him or Odom and I'll be surprised.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #1750
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Odom clearly left the bench area. By rule, it should be an automatic suspension.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 03-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #1751
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Odom is obviously going to get one game. Ariza...I dunno. Certainly not three. So no, don't expect it to affect our matchup.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #1752
BGMaverick9
Guru

Odom and Ariza better be suspended. Odom clearly left the bench and he was being held/pushed back into the bench area.

Ariza: I don't think it was a dirty play, but he went a little overboard on going for the ball/hard foul. It was definitely a flagrant, but he wasn't just head-hunting.
Old 03-10-2009, 12:08 PM   #1753
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Will Fernandez play on Wednesday?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #1754
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Rudy is a pussy. They're calling it a "soft tissue" injury aka a bruise. He got carted off in a stretcher....
Old 03-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #1755
Gus

Gus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the roughGus is a jewel in the rough

Doesn't he know the only player aloud to leave on a stretcher/wheelchair for a non major injury is Dwyane Wade? It didn't even look like he fell all that hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Rudy is a pussy. They're calling it a "soft tissue" injury aka a bruise. He got carted off in a stretcher....
Gus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:13 PM   #1756
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Doesn't he know the only player aloud to leave on a stretcher/wheelchair for a non major injury is Dwyane Wade? It didn't even look like he fell all that hard.
Wade actually got injured though (if you're talking about the Rockets game). Don't know why he needed a stretcher for a shoulder injury though, but whatever. A better example would be Paul Pierce. Didn't get go out in a wheelchair or something and game back to play like five minutes later?
Old 03-10-2009, 05:55 PM   #1757
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

would you rather face the spurs or the rockets in the playoffs?
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:59 PM   #1758
fluid.forty.one

I'd rather watch a Spurs/Mavs matchup.. and the emotional part of me says we'd have a better chance to beat them.

But then I remember how many times Yao has made it to the 2nd round and I come to my senses.

besides, Spurs are 3x better than the Rockets.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:19 PM   #1759
MavsFanFinley
Guru

No suspension for Ariza. Odom gets one game.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #1760
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

the spurs are clearly better than the rockets. i don't know why anyone would rather play them than the rockets.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way