Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-13-2003, 03:09 PM   #1881
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

skiing is overrated................
Old 10-13-2003, 03:10 PM   #1882
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

should know that although it is overrated, skiing is still better than skating on thin ice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:13 PM   #1883
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should know cats are wary of ice.................

edited for proper grammar
Old 10-13-2003, 03:14 PM   #1884
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

is that why you see so few in the winter olympics? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:22 PM   #1885
Caliente
Diamond Member

No, because there has not been another Jamaican bobsled team lately.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:30 PM   #1886
LRB
Guru

has seen cool runnings
Old 10-13-2003, 03:32 PM   #1887
Caliente
Diamond Member

is always running cool..............
Old 10-13-2003, 03:33 PM   #1888
LRB
Guru

can always rev my motor [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:37 PM   #1889
Caliente
Diamond Member

whoa............................

is making my avatar smile brighter...............................
Old 10-13-2003, 03:38 PM   #1890
LRB
Guru

is glowing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:40 PM   #1891
Caliente
Diamond Member

is now making my ears wiggle.............................
Old 10-13-2003, 03:50 PM   #1892
LRB
Guru

should post a picture of her wiggling ears [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:52 PM   #1893
Caliente
Diamond Member

doesn't know why that is not possible.................
Old 10-13-2003, 03:56 PM   #1894
LRB
Guru

if it becomes possible she should earmark it for me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:57 PM   #1895
Caliente
Diamond Member

I will add you to the list.....................
Old 10-13-2003, 03:59 PM   #1896
LRB
Guru

is making a list
Old 10-13-2003, 04:02 PM   #1897
Caliente
Diamond Member

and checking it twice.....................
Old 10-13-2003, 04:06 PM   #1898
LRB
Guru

to see who's been naughty
Old 10-13-2003, 04:07 PM   #1899
Caliente
Diamond Member

and/or nice........................good behaviour is it's own reward...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:12 PM   #1900
LRB
Guru

knows good behavior, it's not just for inmates anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:15 PM   #1901
Caliente
Diamond Member

prisoner of love..............? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:17 PM   #1902
LRB
Guru

addicted to love [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:25 PM   #1903
Caliente
Diamond Member

is causing my whiskers to twitch....................
Old 10-13-2003, 04:35 PM   #1904
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

loves the dimunitive dwight yoakam
Old 10-13-2003, 04:36 PM   #1905
LRB
Guru

just use the word dimunitive in a sentence.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:37 PM   #1906
Caliente
Diamond Member

should stop reading my mind.......and other things................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:44 PM   #1907
LRB
Guru

should remeber that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:46 PM   #1908
Caliente
Diamond Member

has not wasted his mind if it was spent thinking of me.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:47 PM   #1909
LRB
Guru

should know that she is thought of often [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 04:48 PM   #1910
Caliente
Diamond Member

is starting to make me shed.....................
Old 10-13-2003, 04:52 PM   #1911
LRB
Guru

just so long as we don't have a falling out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 06:18 PM   #1912
Caliente
Diamond Member

never, you can count on it.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 06:37 PM   #1913
LRB
Guru

joined the board in May
Old 10-13-2003, 08:37 PM   #1914
Caliente
Diamond Member

it would have been sooner if I'd known you were here.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 08:42 PM   #1915
LRB
Guru

is back!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 08:43 PM   #1916
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know I dined on yardbird tonight...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 08:45 PM   #1917
LRB
Guru

should know I had to make do with chicken of the sea. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 08:47 PM   #1918
Caliente
Diamond Member

that must have been the catch of the day....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 08:50 PM   #1919
LRB
Guru

it's what I was fishing for [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 08:56 PM   #1920
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Say something about the last poster in this thread

knows how to keep a moron in suspense and won't tell me.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote