Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-13-2003, 08:57 PM   #1921
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default Say something about the last poster in this thread

is not overly fond of the establishment [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 09:13 PM   #1922
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should change what you can and leave the rest up to God....
Old 10-13-2003, 09:23 PM   #1923
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should know that I wouldn't mind doing what I can to send some terrorist to meet God [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 09:26 PM   #1924
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

should visualize whirled peas....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 09:36 PM   #1925
LRB
Guru

should come to the d-m.com watching party.
Old 10-13-2003, 09:40 PM   #1926
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that I'm too shy around strangers........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 09:41 PM   #1927
LRB
Guru

Should know if she comes we may still be strange, but we won't be strangers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 09:42 PM   #1928
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that hope springs eternal.........[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:04 PM   #1929
LRB
Guru

is eloquent in her speech [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:06 PM   #1930
Caliente
Diamond Member

is even more so in person....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:08 PM   #1931
LRB
Guru

should know that I'd love the opportunity to find out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:12 PM   #1932
Caliente
Diamond Member

have you been talking to a certain tiger........? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:13 PM   #1933
LRB
Guru

Should know that the tiger has been preoccupied with Najera threads lately [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:25 PM   #1934
Caliente
Diamond Member

should drag that tiger in here where it's fun..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:27 PM   #1935
LRB
Guru

has a better chance of enticing the tiger in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:54 PM   #1936
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that tiger is too fast for me........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:57 PM   #1937
LRB
Guru

need only bat her eyes to catch the tiger [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 10:59 PM   #1938
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know I'm closing my eyes for the night.............
Old 10-13-2003, 11:00 PM   #1939
LRB
Guru

should sleep well
Old 10-14-2003, 01:21 AM   #1940
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

has become a buddy of caliente
Old 10-14-2003, 08:24 AM   #1941
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know that LRB's avatar should be considered a misnomer....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:34 AM   #1942
LRB
Guru

is missing the tiger
Old 10-14-2003, 08:38 AM   #1943
Caliente
Diamond Member

should.........sniff, sniff......dry my tears......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:41 AM   #1944
LRB
Guru

is all choked up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:42 AM   #1945
Caliente
Diamond Member

nothing worse than an unhappy lionessss..........
Old 10-14-2003, 08:45 AM   #1946
LRB
Guru

Should smile [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:47 AM   #1947
Caliente
Diamond Member

only a happy tiger can make me smile now......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 08:53 AM   #1948
LRB
Guru

should sen the tiger some catnip [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:05 AM   #1949
Caliente
Diamond Member

I would but I loaned it to Najera......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:43 AM   #1950
LRB
Guru

has a crush on Eddie [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:47 AM   #1951
Caliente
Diamond Member

would like to be crushed by Najera......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 09:55 AM   #1952
LRB
Guru

probably owns at least one Najera jersey
Old 10-14-2003, 09:56 AM   #1953
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know his number is the same as my birthdate.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] P.S. I have a staff meeting in 5 min......
Old 10-14-2003, 09:59 AM   #1954
LRB
Guru

should have fun in her meeting
Old 10-14-2003, 10:01 AM   #1955
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know I will be the fun in the meeting............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 10:10 AM   #1956
LRB
Guru

should know that I don't doubt it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 10:39 AM   #1957
Caliente
Diamond Member

should know the staff meeting was fun........and not just because of me...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 11:47 AM   #1958
LRB
Guru

should know my meeting this morning was boring, but I did catch up on my sleep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 12:37 PM   #1959
Caliente
Diamond Member

should try to remember that there really is a woman on the other side of his monitor............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 03:06 PM   #1960
LRB
Guru

should know that I seldom if ever forget [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]