Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-16-2006, 03:23 PM   #161
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough

It is really interesting that almost all of Bowen's defenders in the article posted above are anonymous - how do we know they really exist? Why are they afraid of giving names?
Old 11-16-2006, 03:26 PM   #162
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwD
It is really interesting that almost all of Bowen's defenders in the article posted above are anonymous - how do we know they really exist? Why are they afraid of giving names?
They're afraid he'll find them, force them to jump and then step underneath of them....
Old 11-16-2006, 03:33 PM   #163
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Or maybe no matter how hard you try you will never prove Bowen's a dirty player... Not one punishment from the league from dirty play.... has he has been fined like many other players (Terry, Josh Howard)..but nothing resulting from a dirty play..... poor poor mav fans..
George Gervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:42 PM   #164
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Poor poor deluded Spurs troll, posting on a Mavs forum and trying to sell bullshit as fact as his team gets older and farther from a championship.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:45 PM   #165
George Gervin

George Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these partsGeorge Gervin is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Poor poor deluded Spurs troll, posting on a Mavs forum and trying to sell bullshit as fact as his team gets older and farther from a championship.

Erika,, I hope you guys win a championship one day... we can only hope!
Old 11-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #166
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Gervin
Or maybe no matter how hard you try you will never prove Bowen's a dirty player... Not one punishment from the league from dirty play.... has he has been fined like many other players (Terry, Josh Howard)..but nothing resulting from a dirty play..... poor poor mav fans..
That's why the NBA has alerted bowen that if he continues to stick his foot under other players he will be subject to X punishement.

I don't care whether he's doing it on purpose or not, he's doing it and he's KNOWN he was doing it for years, but hasn't done anything about it until he's now being called out by the league. Sounds dirty to me, until caught.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #167
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
Ive watched nba fight videos for the last 20 minutes or so, what i have gotten out of it is how laughably bad at fighting the nba is as a whole. For a bunch of 6-6+ athletic guys you would think they could fight but you would be vastly mistaken..

Also, vince carter is aggressive as hell in involving fights.... the pacers were involved in a bunch over the last few years, AC should let everyone know the SOP for fights since hes been in about 30 over the last few years...

That is pretty easy to explain: How many people would actually want to fight these guys? I mean they are the biggest, strongest, and most athletic guys in the world. So essentially, these players never get many opportunities to practice fighting other than on the basketball court.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:48 PM   #168
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Erika,, I hope you guys win a championship one day... we can only hope!
and we've all been hoping you'd take your trolling elsewhere.

I'd bet 500 dollars that the Mavs get a championship before that happens.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:50 PM   #169
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

yeah erica, what's the matter with you? The spurs won their rings two years ago. It doesn't matter how many times the Mavs will beat them in the 2nd round or WCF, until they win a championship, it won't matter. Way to tell her George.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:52 PM   #170
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Dont the Spurs have a message board?

I've never felt the need to go to another teams board. Im happy right here.

strange....
Old 11-16-2006, 03:55 PM   #171
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Retarded players for a retarded Team.
In a retarded "city" by a retarded river.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 03:58 PM   #172
George Gervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
and we've all been hoping you'd take your trolling elsewhere.

I'd bet 500 dollars that the Mavs get a championship before that happens.

I don't take money from girls.. well I would make the exeption for dr bio and capcity...
Old 11-16-2006, 04:00 PM   #173
George Gervin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
That's why the NBA has alerted bowen that if he continues to stick his foot under other players he will be subject to X punishement.

I don't care whether he's doing it on purpose or not, he's doing it and he's KNOWN he was doing it for years, but hasn't done anything about it until he's now being called out by the league. Sounds dirty to me, until caught.

what like .12% of the time? that's regularly doing it?
Old 11-16-2006, 04:13 PM   #174
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what like .12% of the time? that's regularly doing it?
Beats me. Which other player has the NBA targeted to watch for dirty play?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 11-16-2006, 05:42 PM   #175
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrav4
That is pretty easy to explain: How many people would actually want to fight these guys? I mean they are the biggest, strongest, and most athletic guys in the world. So essentially, these players never get many opportunities to practice fighting other than on the basketball court.
thats an extremely valid point. It was one thing one of my friends pointed out to me about the pacers-pistons brawl, ANY other sport, any guy gets into a fight with the players and the guys that got into it with the players are getting seriously hurt. In that fight, none of the players hurt anyone. Even the HAYMAKER that JO landed with full body weight and everything else behind it right on a guys chin, the guy got up instantly. Thats just od to me.

Also, nba players are nowhere close to the strongest guys in the world. Are they stronger than the average guy walking down the street? yes. Stronger than the average guy who works out regularly? not really. I know this is gonna sound conceited and uncle ricoish but i dont mean it that way im just trying to prove a point but I would almost guarantee you Im stronger than 80+% of nba players.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 07:51 PM   #176
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

How much you wanna bet I can throw Bowen over that mountain?
Old 11-16-2006, 07:54 PM   #177
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmfast
How much you wanna bet I can throw Bowen over that mountain?
haha, i doubt i could throw him very far but ill bet you im stronger than he is...
Old 11-16-2006, 08:52 PM   #178
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

BTW the article is by Marty Burns- I had to look it up since Gervin plagiarized it. Burns isnt a bad writer and the article is well written, just devoid of any good points. As far as bias is concerned-- he's a little pro-spurs and has been for a half decade.

Burns said that the Spurs were big winners in free agency because they pickedup Rasho for 10 million to replace Robinson. He's also one of the majority of national writers that proclaim the Spurs winners every year.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:07 PM   #179
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
Firstly, I'd never take Bowen to play him over Josh... if he were to become a FA, the only reason I might want him on my team is so he wouldn't be on an opposing team trying to hurt Dirk or Josh!

Secondly, if I'm not wrong, you hate Shaq... and don't you think Pop would want him on his team if he had a chance!

Finally, I hate Wade, Kobe, KG and a couple other superstars... and I'll take 'em on my team any day they become free agents.

Combine the three, and you'll see how twisted your logic is to say that we can't hate Bowen for being a dirty player just 'cuz we may pick him up if he becomes a FA.

No--your last sentence is the twisted logic.

Whether any of you admit it or not--Cuban would give his right nut to have Bowen on the Mav team--and so would the people engaged in this petty back and forth "debate."

Being crticial of someone that you would seek to become a member of your team if that possibility were to exist is hypocritical.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 10:10 PM   #180
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob

Whether any of you admit it or not--Cuban would give his right nut to have Bowen on the Mav team--and so would the people engaged in this petty back and forth "debate."

Being crticial of someone that you would seek to become a member of your team if that possibility were to exist is hypocritical.
no its not, i hate wade but if he were a fa id be all over him too.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:49 PM   #181
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

The fact that you "hate" a player is different from alleging that a player is dirty, is out to hurt other players, etc.

You know--this thread is really just about ready to close. You hate Bowen. I think you'd go crazy with happiness if you acquired him. Just an opinion--no way to prove it--that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 11-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #182
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Sorry BSR... but you're wrong! I don't want Bowen on our team and I don't care whether you buy that or not! Josh is far superior player and a perfect complement to Dirk's game. In fact, TD himself is on record wanting Josh on his team.

Bowen needs to just retire and do the league a favor!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2006, 11:50 PM   #183
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
The fact that you "hate" a player is different from alleging that a player is dirty, is out to hurt other players, etc.

You know--this thread is really just about ready to close. You hate Bowen. I think you'd go crazy with happiness if you acquired him. Just an opinion--no way to prove it--that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
i wouldnt "go crazy with happiness" because all the crap he does now would be called fouls if he got away from the protective blanket that is the spurs uniform...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:53 PM   #184
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
i wouldnt "go crazy with happiness" because all the crap he does now would be called fouls if he got away from the protective blanket that is the spurs uniform...
good point
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 01:02 AM   #185
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dude, Bowen really isn't all that. Truth be told, Bowen would pure suck on Dallas. A doug christie in the making. Dallas is an iso team. Bowen has to depend on players like Parker, Ginobli, Duncan to create open shots for him.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 11:27 AM   #186
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
The spurs won their rings two years ago.

Don't rub it in. We all know 2 years is an enternity for the elderly.
Old 11-17-2006, 04:45 PM   #187
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity

Don't rub it in. We all know 2 years is an enternity for the elderly.
That has to be the dunk of the year!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:07 AM   #188
Big Shot Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
They're afraid he'll find them, force them to jump and then step underneath of them....
Okay, okay--I'll give my real name.

Michael Jordan
Old 11-18-2006, 11:07 AM   #189
Big Shot Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
That has to be the dunk of the year!

As much as I hate to admit it--it probably is.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:21 PM   #190
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Default Spurs' Popovich says league exec crossed line with Bowen

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/b...k.38e2352.html
Web Posted: 11/18/2006 01:05 AM CST

Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich criticized the NBA on Friday for warning Bruce Bowen about his defensive "tactics" and complained league officials are "trying to change the way my best defender plays."

NBA executive vice president of basketball operations Stu Jackson, who handles disciplinary matters for the league, called Bowen at home on Sunday night and told him he needed to watch his feet and give shooters room to land. If not, Jackson said, Bowen faced a possible fine or suspension.

Popovich said the league never informed Spurs officials of the conversation and he learned of it only after reading Wednesday's Express-News.

"They didn't bother to call the owner, the (general manager) or the coach," Popovich said. "No one. They're trying to change the way Bruce plays and we don't even know about it?

"Secondly, what they're telling him is highly inaccurate. It's unfounded and fueled by media pressure and player complaints."

New York guard Steve Francis sprained his left ankle after landing on Bowen's foot in a Nov. 6 game. When the teams met again four days later, Knicks coach Isiah Thomas threatened to break Bowen's foot after Jamal Crawford almost came down on him on a drive to the basket.

That incident led to a heated exchange between Popovich and Thomas, who was not reprimanded by the league for his actions.

League officials have been instructed to call a foul whenever a defender doesn't give a shooter enough room to land. Vince Carter sprained his ankle in the 2003-04 season after coming down on Bowen. Carter also accused him of purposefully stepping under him in another incident the next season.

Popovich said Bowen is being singled out, citing incidents where New Jersey's Richard Jefferson and Dallas' Josh Howard sprained ankles after landing on Miami's Shaquille O'Neal and Golden State's Mickael Pietrus.

"Did (the league) call them?" Popovich said. "Did they call all those guys (Dirk) Nowitzki landed on when he sprained his ankles the past three, four years? The answer is no.

"So why did they call Bruce? Because it's happened to him twice? Bruce guards an All-Star every night. If he was doing what they're accusing him of doing, wouldn't it have happened a higher percentage of times?

"The people who cry about it are just frustrated about having to go against Bruce."

Popovich is concerned Jackson's warning has taken away some of Bowen's aggressiveness. Houston's Tracy McGrady scored 21 first-half points — most of which came against Bowen — on Tuesday. After looking at film of Wednesday's loss to Charlotte, Popovich said Bowen sometimes wasn't within "5 feet" of rookie Adam Morrison.

"The league is just trying to cover its ass," Popovich said. "I told Bruce, 'You be Bruce Bowen. You're the best (expletive) defender in this league. You will NOT change the way you play defense.'

"Stu Jackson is not going to change my team just because he thinks he's doing the right thing."

Jackson declined comment except to say he discussed the issue with Spurs general manager R.C. Buford on Friday.

"We registered our disappointment and disagreement with the way it was handled," Popovich said.

Bowen said he took issue with Jackson saying he needed to change his "tactics."

"Tactics means I have a certain way I'm going about doing things and it's purpose-driven," Bowen said.

Bowen also plans to heed his coach's advice — even it puts him at risk of being fined.

"I've been given a command," he said, smiling. "So I'm going to keep playing hard."

jludden@express-news.net
Old 11-18-2006, 08:30 PM   #191
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

If he doesn't do it on purpose, how does the league's request for him to stop change the way he defends?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:42 PM   #192
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

cheap ass.

Bexar county can suck it.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:45 AM   #193
dude1394
Guru

Yea they are trying to keep your best defender from putting people out of the league by having them come down on his feet and severely twist their ankles.

Hope they look at others who do this and find the crap out of them. There is NO way Josh should have come down on that guys foot, except that the defender put his feet where josh was coming down.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:33 PM   #194
Big Shot Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Dont the Spurs have a message board?

I've never felt the need to go to another teams board. Im happy right here.

strange....
I really like this message board. I found it after the Mavs beat the Spurs in the playoffs last year and I sought out this board to congratulate the Mav fans and to wish you well in the finals.

Since then, I have really grown to like this website--I think its the best I've seen. The people here post alot of analysis--alot more than the usual "you suck" stuff in alot of fan forums. I have to admit--I have a hard time understanding some of it sometime--but I always felt like I learn something hanging around.
Old 11-19-2006, 07:37 PM   #195
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I really like this message board. I found it after the Mavs beat the Spurs in the playoffs last year and I sought out this board to congratulate the Mav fans and to wish you well in the finals.

Since then, I have really grown to like this website--I think its the best I've seen. The people here post alot of analysis--alot more than the usual "you suck" stuff in alot of fan forums. I have to admit--I have a hard time understanding some of it sometime--but I always felt like I learn something hanging around.
You suck.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:15 PM   #196
Big Shot Rob

LOL

Guess I left myself wide open for that one.

All I can say is...

NO YOU SUCK!
Old 11-19-2006, 09:06 PM   #197
dude1394
Guru

Pretty fun you two...Rep to both..
Old 11-19-2006, 09:27 PM   #198
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL

Guess I left myself wide open for that one.

All I can say is...

NO YOU SUCK!
Don't pay much attention to Mavs Kiki. She doesn't offer anything of substance outside of the political forum.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 10:03 PM   #199
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Don't pay much attention to Mavs Kiki. She doesn't offer anything of substance outside of the political forum.
Kiki pissed me off IN the political forum.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 11:58 PM   #200
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Mav Kiki is a she? Or are we pulling a Bill Parcells circa 1996 here?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-20-2006 at 12:00 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote