Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-26-2006, 11:29 AM   #161
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
....most about this episode was the lack of the prof's son and his sikekick chick...both of those characters blow.
sike...such shameless self promotion....

anyway, I finally saw this weeks episode so I can open the thread up.... good stuff! That was a good one. Things are starting to pick up a little now.

I love Hiro. He's so goofy. The future version of him is almost a let-down. And what was with the sword on his back? How far ahead does it have to be in the future that he learned perfect english, and some martial arts as well?
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 AM   #162
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sylar is Peter from the future, having learned how to absorb others powers and keep them
Doesn't this sort of rule out since Hiro actually talked face to face with Peter? Wouldn't have it been easier to just kill him then if he was Sylar? Or is Sylar not a threat to these people at this point?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 01:45 PM   #163
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Doesn't this sort of rule out since Hiro actually talked face to face with Peter? Wouldn't have it been easier to just kill him then if he was Sylar? Or is Sylar not a threat to these people at this point?
its a very interesting prospect though....but I think Peter is pretty much our hero at this point...

Hiro is without a doubt the most well acted character.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 02:49 PM   #164
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Question

Quote:
its a very interesting prospect though....but I think Peter is pretty much our hero at this point...

Hiro is without a doubt the most well acted character.

I agree with these things.

even though on principle I must disagree with sike because he is a scary mutant alien.

maybe he is Sylar....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-26-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2006, 09:50 AM   #165
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

finally got around to watching this past episode. i liked it, except for hiro visiting from the future. yeah, it was a neat scene, but that was one of the biggest deus ex machina scenes i've ever seen on TV. but i guess having someone who can time travel lends itself to those kind of scenes.

i thought the flying scenes could have come off as cheesy, but they worked... well, except for his landing.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:53 AM   #166
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
finally got around to watching this past episode. i liked it, except for hiro visiting from the future. yeah, it was a neat scene, but that was one of the biggest deus ex machina scenes i've ever seen on TV. but i guess having someone who can time travel lends itself to those kind of scenes.

i thought the flying scenes could have come off as cheesy, but they worked... well, except for his landing.
eh the landing wasn't so bad. i liked watching him and Hiro interact...then again, Hiro interacting with anyone is pretty funny.
Old 10-27-2006, 10:51 AM   #167
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

just the close-up shot of him sliding across the ground seemed a little cheesy.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:09 PM   #168
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

it would have been tons better if he had face planted and died

also...did you get the impression that the flying bro has known about this ability for a while now?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-30-2006, 10:14 PM   #169
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Interesting episode tonight.

I'm growing impacient with Nikki's story, in that I can't see the connection to the others yet.

I knew that small chick Eden or whatever he name is was evil. The painter is in trouble. I could've done with more Hiro and Peter today and less Nikki. We had our first little super-hero fight though.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:38 AM   #170
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I'm with Flaco, they seem to be dragging her story out while giving the cop the plunger. It's time to get to the point.

Good episode but my DVR cut off before the preview for next week's episode came up.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:42 AM   #171
sike
The Preacha

you gotta love my precious bride....she canceled our DVR's recording of Heroes so she could watch an Oprah rerun.

is cold blooded murder always wrong?

Old 10-31-2006, 07:11 AM   #172
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you gotta love my precious bride....she canceled our DVR's recording of Heroes so she could watch an Oprah rerun.

I'm pretty sure Oprah is Sylar from the future. Your wife might need to ducktape her head to keep Oprah out of her brain.

That episode had some of what should have been cool stuff, but overall was kinda a drag. It sorta felt like a filler clause in the middle of a run-on sentence. The series needs more definite short term goals. The audience needs some closure at least every couple of weeks.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:15 AM   #173
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:

OPRAH??????

that's ok. if only there was some way to use the internet to obtain this episode....
Old 10-31-2006, 10:05 AM   #174
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, I LOVED last night's episode. I find Nikki's character to be really interesting, plus we discovered so much more about her story.

Last night connected several more dots. Very nice episode.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:26 AM   #175
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Man, I LOVED last night's episode. I find Nikki's character to be really interesting, plus we discovered so much more about her story.
Plus she is very hot. Definitely can't overlook that.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:26 AM   #176
sike
The Preacha

hey guys...I know you posted here before...thiggy I think, but how can I watch the episode online??? I looked at NBC's website....but couldn't find it....little help?

Old 10-31-2006, 10:28 AM   #177
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I feel ya Sike. Those vids are well hidden, front and center on NBC's main page.

Click me.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 10-31-2006, 10:44 AM   #178
sike
The Preacha

I love/hate you thiggy...

I love you for the video

I hate you for everything else

I think I've come to peace with it...have you?

Old 10-31-2006, 10:54 AM   #179
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Last night connected several more dots. Very nice episode.
lemme guess - you like Ghey's Anatomy, too. And probly Desperate Housewives.

I guess they gotta add something for everyone.
The fight was good to have. But come on, get with the good v. evil already. Enough with the ambiguities.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:10 AM   #180
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
lemme guess - you like Ghey's Anatomy, too. And probly Desperate Housewives.

I guess they gotta add something for everyone.
The fight was good to have. But come on, get with the good v. evil already. Enough with the ambiguities.
Yes, I do in fact like Grey's Anatomy. I do not like Desperate Housewives.

These "ambiguities" are called character development, and they're essential for a good show. This is not an action movie.

And if you're looking for closure every couple of weeks then you're watching the wrong show. It is very obvious they are patterning their overall series like Lost, with a big, long mystery that sucks everyone in, and character development that keeps (most) everyone around.

Whether they can be as successful at it as Lost remains to be seen, but I think it's obvious that's what they're going for.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 10-31-2006 at 11:12 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:12 AM   #181
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I wonder if NBC takes into consideration the number of times episodes get watched on the internet when deciding a shows fate....
Old 10-31-2006, 11:13 AM   #182
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I love/hate you thiggy...

I love you for the video

I hate you for everything else

I think I've come to peace with it...have you?
You love/love me Sikey, and you know it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-31-2006, 11:14 AM   #183
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I wonder if NBC takes into consideration the number of times episodes get watched on the internet when deciding a shows fate....
I would have to think that it's a miniscule number in comparison to their overall ratings.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-31-2006, 11:15 AM   #184
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I know....I was just remembering hearing that the number of iTunes downloads of The Office was important in the shows first season and 1st half of 2nd season.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:19 AM   #185
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I know....I was just remembering hearing that the number of iTunes downloads of The Office was important in the shows first season and 1st half of 2nd season.
Well, I'm sure it is important to them, because anyone willing to download a show or watch it online is obviously a very core fan.

But I have to think it would it would have to be an extremely large number to sway advertisers in any way.

Or it would have to be a show like The Office, that's not serieal, so people can jump in at any time, and also cheap, so they can afford to keep doing it in hopes it catches on, as The Office did.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 10-31-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:28 AM   #186
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yes, I do in fact like Grey's Anatomy. I do not like Desperate Housewives.

These "ambiguities" are called character development, and they're essential for a good show. This is not an action movie.
clear character development is one thing. If you look above, you'll see that one reason I really like this show is that it shares a premise with Unbreakable, which was a superhero movie that was all about the development of the superhero, with almost all of the action implied in the suspense. The people of Heroes are bordering on something else. There is character development by way of action - how the characters approach a task/goal situation, and character development by way of relationship. I like both, but because of the balance of what's on tv right now, I prefer the latter to be at a minimum so that I don't overdose. Either type of development can spin into a directionless wash. That's what I'm afraid will happen to this show, which I quite like.

Quote:
And if you're looking for closure every couple of weeks then you're watching the wrong show. It is very obvious they are patterning their overall series like Lost, with a big, long mystery that sucks everyone in,
The more people think this, the less people will watch. They need to separate themselves from that genre. There is a balance to be struck. Give people an occasional sense of closure, instead of two new questions for every answered one.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:34 AM   #187
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
The more people think this, the less people will watch. They need to separate themselves from that genre. There is a balance to be struck. Give people an occasional sense of closure, instead of two new questions for every answered one.
Well, I honestly don't think you're going to get your wish. The entire show is based around questions at this point.

I guess I'm confused as to what kind of closure you want at this point. We got a few clues last night, and found out a ton more about Nikki.

If you just don't like the character, I understand, but I guess I don't get what you want from the show at this point.

I personally like how it's moving. Several of the characters have made contact with each other, and others' lives are intersecting without them realizing it.

At this point I'm most fascinated by the cheerleader's dad. I just can't decide if he's actually bad or not. I think he is, but I can't decide.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 10-31-2006 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:56 AM   #188
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

we found out a ton more about Nikki, but how is she EVER going to help anyone "Save the cheerleader, save the world" ??

She can't even help herself....herselves?

Or is she going to want to kill the cheerleader?

I sitll think Claire is in the most danger from her father.

I missed the Cop this episode.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:59 AM   #189
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
we found out a ton more about Nikki, but how is she EVER going to help anyone "Save the cheerleader, save the world" ??

She can't even help herself....herselves?

Or is she going to want to kill the cheerleader?

I sitll think Claire is in the most danger from her father.

I missed the Cop this episode.
It's possible she may not play a role in that plotline at all. I don't expect them to all come together immediately.

Heck, for all we know she could turn out to be an enemy.

I dunno, her story just really intrigues. Now we have to figure out how she's going to reconcile between her alter ego and her family. Very interesting.

I missed the cop too. That's another one that looks like he's going to forge his own storyline for now rather than coming into contact with Peter and Hiro.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 10-31-2006, 12:20 PM   #190
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

This episode was alright. Not fantastic like last week. I KNEW those bio-parents weren't real. You would have to be an idiot to think he would have actually brought in her real ones (if they are indeed alive still). Wouldn't that be something if the real bio-father is cop and some as yet unseen superhero?

I think that comic book 9th something.... is important somehow.

Also, the narrator left us thinking hot is dead. I aint buying it. And I see you guys aren't either.

I loved how they put the "To be continued...." up on the screen... because I was really wondering if they were going to continue it.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:28 PM   #191
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

could somebody tell me about the preview for next week's episode?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:32 PM   #192
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I think that comic book 9th something.... is important somehow.
9th wonder - that's the one the artist has been drawing?
I think the kid was reading the one with Hiro in New York.
... or was your whole post sarcasm. It's so hard to tell with you spy plane pilots
Old 10-31-2006, 12:34 PM   #193
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
could somebody tell me about the preview for next week's episode?
didn't watch it..... but here is my guess:

hot is alive. Cheerleader hurts herself again but gets fixed up automagically. Poppa mystery and India's neighbor abduct painter-boy and have his memory "cleaned".
Old 10-31-2006, 12:35 PM   #194
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
9th wonder - that's the one the artist has been drawing?
I think the kid was reading the one with Hiro in New York.
... or was your whole post sarcasm. It's so hard to tell with you spy plane pilots
I assure you no sarcasm from me in this thread.... unless the topic delves into our superhero usernames.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:45 PM   #195
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

yeah, isaac draws 9th wonders. but the one the kid had is not the one with hiro in it. it had something else on the cover.

or maybe isaac only drew the one with hiro in it... but it's implied that he draws the series.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:45 PM   #196
sike
The Preacha

good episode. hot is going to the dark side for sure...at least in the short term. Oh and I like balckdad and asiantimeguy.

artdrugfuture and stealypowerboy are decent too...

cheernohurt is boring and not a great actor...while creepyglassesscretsdad is rather interesting

mindreadpig is still boring me...glad he was not a main stay in this episode.

Last edited by sike; 10-31-2006 at 12:46 PM.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:53 PM   #197
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

all in favor for adopting sikes nick-names for the heroes characters......?
Old 10-31-2006, 12:55 PM   #198
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
good episode. hot is going to the dark side for sure...at least in the short term. Oh and I like balckdad and asiantimeguy.

artdrugfuture and stealypowerboy are decent too...

cheernohurt is boring and not a great actor...while creepyglassesscretsdad is rather interesting

mindreadpig is still boring me...glad he was not a main stay in this episode.
sorry.... you got some of those wrong.

balckdad is actually wallwalker (there is no reason to bring misspelled race into this issue)
asiantimeguy is just hiro
artdrugfuture is painterboy
stealypowerboy is goodygoodytwoshoes
cheernohurt is acceptable, however you can shorten this to just cheerleader (and yes I realize that's not actually shorter....)
creepyglassessretsdad is actually mysterydad, or Poppa mystery
mindreadpig can also be cop (and he is NOT boring, sir.... how dare you insult the greatness of Weiss/pilot-eaten-by-something)

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-31-2006 at 12:58 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 12:55 PM   #199
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well, I honestly don't think you're going to get your wish. The entire show is based around questions at this point.
yeah. it's sad.

Quote:
I guess I'm confused as to what kind of closure you want at this point. We got a few clues last night, and found out a ton more about Nikki.
I like the way 24 keeps people involved. (Besides the "24 consecutive hours" thing, which makes it suck if you miss a couple episodes.) He's always got a definite goal: stop this bomb, capture that guy, get this information, etc. that's always pretty solidly tied to the big goal of the season.

Heros has introduced a couple overarching goals "save the cheerleader, save the world." and "stop the bomb in New York" that should be motivating the show. But there's an awful lot of what right now seems coincidence and innuendo that have been driving a lot of it up to this point. The more of that they pile on, the harder it will be to explain everything in retrospect, and the more likely it will be that stuff gets ignored.

Quote:
If you just don't like the character, I understand, but I guess I don't get what you want from the show at this point.
She's turning into a character that I dislike in an enjoyable way.

I want them to let us in on the story. I understand wanting the audience to kind of experience the discoveries from the Heroes' point of view. But I think that audience experience is getting confused with so much of the story that's being relayed through the Dad's point of view (and he obviously knows a lot more than the audience knows). It's time to let the Heros in on what they need to do, so we can follow them in pursuit of their goal, rather than follow them aimlessly following the whim of the writers.
Old 10-31-2006, 12:57 PM   #200
sike
The Preacha

Indianmissingdaddyson?