Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-12-2006, 09:38 AM   #161
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
I also have a pretty big complaint with how Devin Harris was used in overtime. I thought he was a big difference maker for the team. He really got the team back into the game. For some reason, the coaches and the ball just went away from him though. I know that Stack, Josh, and Terry all are good players, but I thought Devin had been out-playing all of them down the stretch. Unfortunately, he's the one who didn't get to put his imprint on the game late. Just a bad call...
Very good observation. Devin was spread out on the weak side while Dirk and Terry played the 2 man game. Dirk and Terry were tired and Devin was playing well and causing all sorts of problems for the Knicks. Avery just didn't see it or feel it I guess.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2006, 10:01 AM   #162
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
I know the loss sucks and not everyone agrees with what was wrong but keep the game day thread civil. We shouldn't need to lock another one.
This would be easier if there were not a bunch of curse words being thrown around.

It would nice of the mods to provide gentle persuasion on it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:02 AM   #163
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
If you have an argument to make, try putting a couple of words together and making one. If your here to just be an ass, why don't you shut your computer down and go whack off in your little dorm room. It'll make us both alot happier.
word again... no words have ever been spoken truer and to the point.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-12-2006, 10:04 AM   #164
dude1394
Guru

I think the knicks had something like 63 points at the half. They grabbed every rebound and loose ball it seemed. Much more aggressive and better team than the mavs last night. They sure wanted it more.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:38 AM   #165
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
This would be easier if there were not a bunch of curse words being thrown around.

It would nice of the mods to provide gentle persuasion on it.
>I< didn't see any curse words in the thread. Of course I have DeusDeOmini on ignore so that helps a lot.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 10:42 AM   #166
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
>I< didn't see any curse words in the thread. Of course I have DeusDeOmini on ignore so that helps a lot.
I've kind of avoided the ignore but maybe I'll have to re-think that.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:52 AM   #167
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I've kind of avoided the ignore but maybe I'll have to re-think that.
I sent you a pm about the situation but haven't heard back yet.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:42 PM   #168
dude1394
Guru

Spurs got out-orebounded by the Pistons 16-4. And got outrebounded by 56-32.

The spurs are obviously soft.