Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-28-2007, 02:31 AM   #161
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

For those interested in seeing the trailer on tv, G4 is showing the 1st two days of Comic Con. The trailer's in the first 10 minutes of Day 2. They also show a picture of The Joker holding a knife up to Rachel Dawes.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #162
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash13
For those interested in seeing the trailer on tv, G4 is showing the 1st two days of Comic Con. The trailer's in the first 10 minutes of Day 2. They also show a picture of The Joker holding a knife up to Rachel Dawes.

Edit: lol picture's gone.

Last edited by Windmill360; 07-28-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:46 PM   #163
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by djb; 08-16-2007 at 07:40 PM.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 08:31 PM   #164
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:28 PM   #165
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

holy shit, i have a massive erection.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 09:32 PM   #166
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

I hope most of those scenes will be digitally altered so they're actually dark.. I don't know a whole lot about the moviemaking process but I'd assume that's the case.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:46 AM   #167
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom
I hope most of those scenes will be digitally altered so they're actually dark.. I don't know a whole lot about the moviemaking process but I'd assume that's the case.
It will be dark for sure...unless Joel Shumacher and Peter MacDonald decide to come back and screw things up.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:46 AM   #168
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

And yah, those pics are sweeeet.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 08-17-2007, 08:47 AM   #169
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

have yall seen the sweet teaser trailer on youtube?...it gets my batpants all in a tangle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsS6cJVhvXY

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:37 AM   #170
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

yeah its kinda cool
Old 08-17-2007, 10:41 AM   #171
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I love how you say this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
holy sh&t, i have a massive erection.
And then you say this:

Quote:
yeah its kinda cool

You enthusiasm sure declined there.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:57 PM   #172
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I love how you say this:

And then you say this:

You enthusiasm sure declined there.

well after i ejaculated...i lost interest...

which is how it is in real life anyway. haha
Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #173
MavsX
Diamond Member

ugh, dont mind the last post..that is way old.

Today at work on my "lunch break" i clicked this link on my igoogle home page all about the batmobile from batman begins

its actually pretty interesting in how they built it, and how many real batmobiles they built. Each one cost $250K.

If you are interested check out the link.

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/batmobile.htm

Last edited by MavsX; 10-03-2007 at 09:32 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #174
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

To those that are interested.................................

They will show the first 7 minutes of The Dark Knight in front of I am Legend in IMAX theatres.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Old 11-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #175
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
To those that are interested.................................

They will show the first 7 minutes of The Dark Knight in front of I am Legend in IMAX theatres.
No thanks. That would be like if there were 3 seasons of Lost and then no episodes until February.

Oh wait, that's exactly what happened.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:33 PM   #176
MavsX
Diamond Member

jackpot
Old 12-10-2007, 01:17 PM   #177
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

there will be a 6-minute clip from "The Dark Knight" before the IMAX showings of "I Am Legend". You can google to find descriptions of the clip. Sounds pretty cool.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 12-10-2007 at 01:17 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #178
Nash13
Diamond Member

The IMAX in my city isn't showing I Am Legend. Just that gay Beowulf and the gayer Polar Express.

~The Salesman
Old 12-10-2007, 03:15 PM   #179
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

They already came out with those devious versions of those movies? And they show it on IMAX? Wow....... what's the world coming to?

Actually, don't answer that.
Old 12-10-2007, 04:12 PM   #180
Nash13
Diamond Member

As a matter of fact, the only other new release they showed this year besides Beowulf was Spider-Man 3. Anyways, i'm sure it'll be online. I don't really care where i see it. The IMAX in my city is just like a regular theatre only the sound is better.

~The Salesman
Old 12-10-2007, 04:21 PM   #181
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

we have a pretty sweet IMAX theater here in nashville. they showed the newest harry potter, 300, the lord of the rings movies, the matrix movies, and of course many others.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:29 PM   #182
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

I suppose that makes up for being in Nashville.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #183
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
I suppose that makes up for being in Nashville.

oh man, thats below the belt!

Last edited by MavsX; 12-10-2007 at 10:52 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 03:08 AM   #184
Nash13
Diamond Member

OMG, OMG, OMG. The trailer to the Dark Knight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwT8GyLxIhk

Uh, even though it doesn't sound all that good, i think Heath Ledger is my new favorite actor.

~The Salesman
Old 12-14-2007, 03:16 AM   #185
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG, OMG, OMG. The trailer to the Dark Knight:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwT8GyLxIhk

Uh, even though it doesn't sound all that good, i think Heath Ledger is my new favorite actor.

Crappy screen rip, but the movie looks like it'll be great...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-14-2007 at 03:16 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 12:04 PM   #186
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that last night before I Am Legend, and I'm definitely watching it.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:42 PM   #187
Nash13
Diamond Member

Here it is again:

http://drop.io/DarkKnight

I like it when The Joker says: "To them, you're just a freak........................Like me!"

~The Salesman
Old 12-14-2007, 03:34 PM   #188
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for posting that second one. I got to the youtube one too late.

Man, I am really looking forward to this.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 04:11 PM   #189
MavsX
Diamond Member

it's gonna be a blood bath!

anybody know what other characters we should expect in the 2nd and 3rd films?
Old 12-14-2007, 04:51 PM   #190
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my gosh... Heath is going to pull this off. That looked incredible.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 05:27 PM   #191
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I don't have the secret password. That makes me gloomy.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #192
ty
Diamond Member

I can't see either =/

Old 12-14-2007, 06:42 PM   #193
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

what's the password

How do you guys know the password

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-14-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:26 PM   #194
MavsX
Diamond Member

what password?
Old 12-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #195
Windmill360
Diamond Member

the password to the link on Nash13's post. It asks us for a login password.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:03 PM   #196
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Weird... early today it didn't ask me for a password. Now it is.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 01:32 AM   #197
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
it's gonna be a blood bath!

anybody know what other characters we should expect in the 2nd and 3rd films?
It's been rumored for the longest time that Two-face would be making a brief appearance in this movie and possibly the main villain in the third. I wouldn't mind seeing Scarecrow back with a bigger part myself.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:08 AM   #198
Nash13
Diamond Member

FYI: I don't know the password. It will be officially released online like monday. If you can't wait, you can either roam The Dark Knight message boards and find a link like i did, or go see I Am Legend, which is a entertaining movie.

~The Salesman
Old 12-15-2007, 03:51 AM   #199
Windmill360
Diamond Member

i found a very low quality one on youtube. Just search "A Christmas Story..."You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!""

Last edited by Windmill360; 12-15-2007 at 03:52 AM.
Old 12-15-2007, 03:58 AM   #200
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Aaron Eckhart is playing Harvey Dent in the Dark Knight. Harvey Dent is a District Attorney who eventually goes crazy and becomes Two-Face. I'm guessing that will happen near the end of this film.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic thread