Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 PM   #161
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

11 in a row for Rogers

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 PM   #162
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

The Cowboys are just absolutely beating themselves this game...
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 PM   #163
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

the worst thing about TO's drop is that I'm starting Romo and that's an interception, lol

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 PM   #164
alby
Guru

this is a lose lose for the cowboys.

if we win, farve didn't play and we almost gave the game away
if we lose, they didnt have farve/woodson/kgb and beat us at home

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 PM   #165
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Ware makes the play.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 PM   #166
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Ware makes the play.
naturally. i love that guy so much.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 PM   #167
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Big stop by the defense..hopefully, the O will drive back down the field and get that TD back.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 11-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #168
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

the Pack just blew their chance. The game is overs now.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:55 PM   #169
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

111 rushing yards for GB....didn't see that coming. Doesn't matter bc they're defense is helpless.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:56 PM   #170
alby
Guru

WHY IS JULIUS JONES IN THE GAME

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:56 PM   #171
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
111 rushing yards for GB....didn't see that coming. Doesn't matter bc they're defense is helpless.
Inflated stat because of one 62 yard run.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:57 PM   #172
alby
Guru

Quote:
the Pack just blew their chance. The game is overs now.
i thought u were going to say dallas got lucky

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:57 PM   #173
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
Inflated stat because of one 62 yard run.
don't tell him that

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #174
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

What the eff is the deal with the official helping up the Green Bay lineman?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:58 PM   #175
roadrunner
Golden Member

Romo to Witten drive! Who needs TO?

Old 11-29-2007, 10:59 PM   #176
alby
Guru

he made contact before the trip.. the trip is incidental

but the contact came before it

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:59 PM   #177
alby
Guru

give me a TD romo

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #178
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lol GB....giving it away like a 17 year old on prom night....
Old 11-29-2007, 11:00 PM   #179
alby
Guru

pickett is this game's mvp

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #180
roadrunner
Golden Member

Can we get Witten a TD?

Old 11-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #181
alby
Guru

side question: can we still block posts from users?

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:01 PM   #182
alby
Guru

Al Harris is very overrated.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:02 PM   #183
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Thanks to GB for brining their D game. Maybe bring your A or B game next time.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:02 PM   #184
roadrunner
Golden Member

That was a good TD catch by Crayton...he was wearing the defender.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:11 PM   #185
alby
Guru

i am disappointed in Dallas today.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:11 PM   #186
alby
Guru

Quote:
Thanks to GB for brining their D game. Maybe bring your A or B game next time.
It's great beating a team when we are playing our D game.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:14 PM   #187
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
i am disappointed in Dallas today.
I don't see why. We have dominated the game throughout. We ripped their hearts out in the second quarter. Yes, they have made it respectable--and they may even have a chance to do something about the outcome here late--but for the most part we have taken it to them.

When 10-1 goes against 10-1, domination is rare.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:29 PM   #188
roadrunner
Golden Member

wow!! nice hit by Davis.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:30 PM   #189
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
It's great beating a team when we are playing our D game.
Not sure how that figures. The offense looks like normal and the defense looks like normal.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:32 PM   #190
chumdawg
Guru

We kicked that ass. Franchise best start!!
Old 11-29-2007, 11:33 PM   #191
alby
Guru

Jerry is a happy man.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #192
alby
Guru

Quote:
Not sure how that figures. The offense looks like normal and the defense looks like normal.
Rogers played better than Farve did. GB's defense played up to expectations against the Cowboys potent offense. pretty normal from them as well.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 11:34 PM   #193
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Did Bryant Gumbel just say "Rick Romo"?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-29-2007 at 11:38 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:37 PM   #194
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

woo hoo we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 11:40 PM   #195
roadrunner
Golden Member

Cowboys officially clinched a playoff berth with this win. Next up is the division and home-field.

Old 11-29-2007, 11:49 PM   #196
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Parade route gets released tomorrow.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:50 PM   #197
alby
Guru

did you guys know Ellis has 10.5 sacks
while Ware has 10.0 sacks?

Ellis has been playing out of his mind

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 11-29-2007 at 11:50 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:53 PM   #198
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

when does Glenn come back?
Old 11-29-2007, 11:59 PM   #199
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what he said.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 12:01 AM   #200
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote