Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 06-24-2010, 11:47 AM   #161
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Roberto Vittek for the win
Old 06-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #162
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Lippi just quit
Old 06-24-2010, 11:58 AM   #163
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Chances are looking better for the Cup remaining on this side of the Ocean...Spain and Portugal are the only remaining favorites for Europe. Germany and England look weak, but still are breathing.

I have a hard time seeing Korea or Japan making it through...Ghana may have a chance against the US, but not much beyond that. I would be thrilled to see the US punch through to the quarter finals, but I don't think they can get past that. I am a little suspect of their defense and giving up early goals. They can't start giving up early goals in the second round, or they will be toast.

Brazil, Argentina, or Uruguay are looking like favorites to win the whole thing.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #164
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
lol. The fact that Donovan said he was aiming for his head on this shot makes it that much better.

Things are definitely looking promising for the US' chances at finally getting past the quarters. Can't wait for the game Saturday.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM   #165
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4-Fn...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-24-2010, 01:48 PM   #166
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
Chances are looking better for the Cup remaining on this side of the Ocean...Spain and Portugal are the only remaining favorites for Europe. Germany and England look weak, but still are breathing.

I have a hard time seeing Korea or Japan making it through...Ghana may have a chance against the US, but not much beyond that. I would be thrilled to see the US punch through to the quarter finals, but I don't think they can get past that. I am a little suspect of their defense and giving up early goals. They can't start giving up early goals in the second round, or they will be toast.

Brazil, Argentina, or Uruguay are looking like favorites to win the whole thing.
If Ghana had used one or two of their 100% chances, Germany would be on the plane back home, now. So, US boys have to watch out.
Old 06-24-2010, 02:36 PM   #167
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Karma police in the world cup! Haha, Henry! Haha, Italy!

Soccer/football: the final frontier for America..

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #168
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post

You forgot about the Netherlands. No one is talking about them, which in their case is good. Usually they are all the rage in the group stage and later implode. This time they somehow stayed under the radar despite winning all three matches. It also seems there is no problem between white and black players this year, which usually is one of their downfalls.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #169
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

With Brazil winning the group, the implications are:

Next round, Brazil plays Spain or Chile in all likelihood (that was the case even if they finished 2nd).

Then possible opponents are: Netherlands, Slovakia, Uruguay, South Korea, USA, or Ghana all the way up to the final.

Had we lost the game and gone second, we'd still play Spain or Chile, but then we'd play Paraguay, Japan, England, Germany, Argentina, or Mexico.

So that should make our Road to the final easier (theoretically really.... cause you can't control what the World Cup ball do. Crazy man, y'all hilarious)!

Last edited by bernardos70; 06-25-2010 at 12:18 PM.
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 01:16 PM   #170
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So...forgive me for asking, I am just curious....You're from Brazil?
Old 06-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #171
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Man. Spain is something else. Villa is something else.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:24 PM   #172
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Awesome and very colorful game. Switzerland - Honduras should be more interesting at the moment.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:32 PM   #173
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
So...forgive me for asking, I am just curious....You're from Brazil?
Lol, yes, yes I am.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:33 PM   #174
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Paul, the Octopus does world cup pick ´em.

For the german games vs. Australia, Ghana and Serbia he had picked the mussel from the right box.
Source: Süddeutsche Zeitung, München

Last edited by GermanDunk; 06-25-2010 at 02:34 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #175
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Brazil Vs Chile Monday, 2PM EST :P.

Watch out as the USA's first knockout match is tomorrow at 2PM EST also.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #176
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

After watching that game, I cringe at the thought of the American defense against the counter attack of Uruguay.
Old 06-26-2010, 01:22 PM   #177
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Can you feel the pressure?
Old 06-26-2010, 02:31 PM   #178
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Doesn't look too good, the US boys don't seem to find their game.
And the German scores - Ghana looks quite good, actually.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:22 PM   #179
bernardos70
Diamond Member

The USA came back a completely different team in the 2nd half and deserved the tie, if not the win. Let's see if they can pull through in the overtime periods or if this will be a penalty shootout (in which I still give the USA the edge because of Tim Howard).
Old 06-26-2010, 03:26 PM   #180
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

What a game so far - what a 2nd half by the USA.

Now score USA and hold them off...
Old 06-26-2010, 04:07 PM   #181
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Hard to congratulate that sorriness. Absolutely sorry in the extra time. I can't even believe how sorry.

F you Ghana. That ain't sportsmanship. And if that's just "how it's done" in soccer then I don't much care for it.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #182
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Hard to congratulate that sorriness. Absolutely sorry in the extra time. I can't even believe how sorry.

F you Ghana. That ain't sportsmanship. And if that's just "how it's done" in soccer then I don't much care for it.
Exactly. The claim that "it's just the way the game is played" doesn't hold much water with me.

And is it just me or does soccer reffing kind of blow as well? Maybe it's not the refs' fault that these players get away with these stalling tactics, but it's bullcrap either way. Is it that hard to put a rule in place that stops the clock when it should be stopped instead of letting the clock run indefinitely? I know they tack on those extra minutes at the end, but it's not exactly transparent...

It's just hard to get into this sport.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:40 PM   #183
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

The ref has the ability to give a yellow card for stalling or diving, and both have been given in other matches. The ref just didn't in this case.

In the end, I think the defense just makes too many mistakes. Howard gets hung out to dry way too often.

This was pretty much where we were supposed to end up. We're 14th in the world-ish, and going out here is for teams 9-16. Bright future for the USA team, though. Not sure what we'll do at keeper, though, when Howard hangs them up.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 06-26-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 04:46 PM   #184
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

I'm hoping for a Dutch-Argentina final.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:59 PM   #185
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Yes, seems the refs quit on pulling cards too early. From my standpoint reffing in this match was OK. 3+ minutes added to the 2nd extra leg were too many. 1 or 2, maybe two would have been OK.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:47 PM   #186
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Yes, seems the refs quit on pulling cards too early. From my standpoint reffing in this match was OK. 3+ minutes added to the 2nd extra leg were too many. 1 or 2, maybe two would have been OK.
I thought he should have put on more, as the ghanaians were (faking) injured left right and center.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #187
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Oops. The US seemed to have played better overall but didn't have the best individual plays.

Unfortunate.

If we were gonna lose, atleast it was to the only African team standing... I'm interested in Brazil first and then England now, who have the marquee matchup tomorrow with Germany.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 06-27-2010 at 05:28 AM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 10:45 PM   #188
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Obviously it has no bearing on what the game will be like Monday but.......... since Dunga has been the coach for Brazil, we played Chile a total of 5 times, won all 5 games, and scored a total of 20 goals for an average of 4 per match. Chile is by far the team against whom he has had the most success as coach. This fact makes me confident, but at the same time, somehow, worries me. It's almost like they're due to beat Brazil.

Can't wait to see the England/Germany game. I'll be rooting for Germany since I've got so many German friends here. That, and the fact Dirk is German.
Old 06-26-2010, 11:47 PM   #189
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Tough game and tough loss today for our boys. That early goal was such a heart breaker. It's something you know they've discussed endlessly and for that to happen had to hurt. We came back and played a hell of a second half. Give Ghana credit they played very well for most of the game, but I didn't appreciate the antics after they scored the goal in OT.

Anyhow, it was a good run. The remainder of the tournament should be entertaining all the way through.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

Old 06-27-2010, 04:34 AM   #190
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Today is the best match in this World Cup.England-Germany.Let's go Podolski.Germany must win this match and all tournament!!!
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:52 AM   #191
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Old 06-27-2010, 10:31 AM   #192
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Laughable display by England. Amazing counter attacking by Germany (How fast is Ozil)? 4-1 without breaking a sweat it seems.

Another question: Who the hell does Steven Gerrard think he is? David Beckham? Awfulness; if after the 5th try to hit it from outside you can't even get it on target, just stop. They deserve to get beaten by more.
Old 06-27-2010, 10:34 AM   #193
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

mod edit

Germany tearing England apart...

Thomas Mueller = Fußballgott!

Last edited by mary; 06-27-2010 at 02:29 PM. Reason: community standards
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #194
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Seriously guys, that scoreline is nothing to be surprised about.
The English, or even the British are renowned for producing overrated athletes that choke in the biggest occasions. The football team had been useless for over 5 decades, and also shite in cricket, rugby, tennis, etc. Considering Britain has a population of 62million, i would struggle to find a single success story from all sports in recent memory.

England have been proper bitch slapped.
Next question: Will England be boood off?
Old 06-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #195
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

England-Germany 1-4 This was one team show!!!
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:11 PM   #196
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Not sure what we'll do at keeper, though, when Howard hangs them up.
Guzan is a very solid keeper.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #197
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Impressive win by the Germans. Man oh man, that English counter attack defense was pitiful.

Old 06-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #198
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Who knows if it would have changed the outcome (teams might have played differently tied), but man that was atrocious of the refs missing that goal. If fifa doesnt want replay, so be it (although would be good for goals only). But it amazes me that soccer has used 3 refs with all that field to cover. Why not have 2 more refs standing behind the goal, watching for made goals and maybe penalties in the box?

I'm actually glad they didn't call it a goal (germany is my #2 team), but it's really just an overall travesty.
Old 06-27-2010, 06:49 PM   #199
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

GO GERMANY!

That said Fifa is such a joke. On their website they don´t even mention the two huge blunders by the refs today. They act like the Chinese governement.

Here´s what they had to say about Tevez 1-0, that was offsides by a mile:

"Carlos Tevez might have thought his chance had gone when Perez raced out to block bravely at his feet, but Messi was quick-witted enough to return the ball towards goal, where the Manchester City striker was waiting to head home. Breaking the deadlock enabled Argentina to take a firm grip on proceedings, and within seven minutes that hold was strengthened as Mexico reached for the self-destruct button."

And here´s the part of their Germany-England summary where they "forget" to mention that Lampard actually scored the 2-2 (and I´m posting this despite being german and a huge fan of our national team):

"England pulled a goal back in the 37th minute when a short Lampard corner from the right was played to Gerrard who crossed into the box. Upson, atoning for his earlier error, rose highest above the Germany defence and with Neuer stranded, powered a header into the net. Meetings between these two sides often provide talking points and this one's came 60 seconds later when Lampard's shot from the edge of the box struck the underside of the crossbar and bounced down, with the referee ruling the ball had not crossed the goalline (they just put that last sentence in while I made the post, it wasn´t there 5 minutes ago, and they still can´t admit it was a mistake, they just say "it bounced down", what a joke).

England started the second half strongly with Gerrard hitting a right foot shot just wide in the opening minutes and Lampard rattling the crossbar with a free-kick 30 yards from goal."
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 08:28 PM   #200
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Last edited by GermanDunk; 06-28-2010 at 01:55 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote