Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-08-2018, 03:18 PM   #161
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Dont think Doncic is going to play with no team practice
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #162
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

@DwainPrice: I just talked to Luka Doncic about 5 minutes ago. He told me he's not playing tonight, doesn't know if he's playing tomorrow, and doesn't know when he's going to be able to play.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:00 PM   #163
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

there a link?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:02 PM   #164
thewizard

thewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
there a link?
Mavs.com is streaming apparently.

https://www.mavs.com/watch-the-2018-...ue-games-live/
thewizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:07 PM   #165
thewizard

thewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to allthewizard is a name known to all

Spalding getting the start. I like it.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:17 PM   #166
thewizard

Looking good so far. Brunson with a great pass. Spalding with a good finish on another possession. DFS with the block and then the 3 on the other end. I like what I'm seeing so far.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #167
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

DFS looking good on both ends.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #168
Zaman314125

Zaman314125 will become famous soon enoughZaman314125 will become famous soon enough

Spalding is awesome!
Zaman314125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:21 PM   #169
thewizard

DENNIS WITH THE JAM
Old 07-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #170
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

The defense hasn’t been bad at all, especially for a SL game.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:27 PM   #171
Zaman314125

Zaman314125 will become famous soon enoughZaman314125 will become famous soon enough

DSJ came back into the game with fire in his eyes! Nice steal and slam!
Old 07-08-2018, 06:36 PM   #172
Zaman314125

Dennis Smith Jr cannot shoot 3's for his life. Unknown players from Milwaukee are shooting lights out from 3. I think they need to tweak his shot or else he'll never be able to shoot.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:37 PM   #173
Me.B

Jaylen Brunson looks more comfortable out there today than he did in the 1st game. He has to finish though.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:39 PM   #174
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We have so little jumpshooting
Old 07-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #175
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Brunson is going to have to hit threes-- in SL and in the regular season
Old 07-08-2018, 06:45 PM   #176
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Smith passing to the ghost of NBA players past there...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:47 PM   #177
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Motley and Smith have been disappointing.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:47 PM   #178
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

and on cue, Smith sucks again
Old 07-08-2018, 06:49 PM   #179
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and on cue, Smith sucks again
No effort. He and Motley thinking "hey, it's just summer league...we don't need to try."

Ugh..

Old 07-08-2018, 06:49 PM   #180
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Officially worried DSJ will never be a shooter. They aren’t even close shots.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:49 PM   #181
Zaman314125

Quote:
Motley and Smith have been disappointing.
Hmm, Motley has been good today. Smith has been up and down. Stats look good 8 pts and 7 asts, but pretty inefficient.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #182
thewizard

Dennis trying to do a little too much out there. Taking too many ill advised shots. Passing and defense is good though, just needs to improve that shot selection.
Old 07-08-2018, 06:50 PM   #183
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Smith can barely hit the rim
Old 07-08-2018, 06:53 PM   #184
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

It's just laziness. And he was ragged on for lack of focus before being drafted. If summer league doesn't matter then don't play.

Old 07-08-2018, 07:00 PM   #185
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
It's just laziness. And he was ragged on for lack of focus before being drafted. If summer league doesn't matter then don't play.
I don’t see a lack of focus at all from him. Bad shot selection though but he’s working on a 3 that I don’t think will ever get there.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:05 PM   #186
Me.B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaman314125 View Post
Hmm, Motley has been good today. Smith has been up and down. Stats look good 8 pts and 7 asts, but pretty inefficient.

That’s what I’m seeing. Dennis’ shooing hasn’t been great or even that good to be honest but he’s doing everything else really good.

And Motley has played well on offense. He needs to be a better rebounder though. He needs to be more aggressive on the boards. His defenses needs work too but offensively he’s been pretty optimistic.

Brunson has played well too. He just needs to finish! He’s had a couple of point blank shots that he’s missed. DFS has also played well. He’s played well on both ends. He needs to stay away from trying to handle the ball though.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:19 PM   #187
Zaman314125

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
That’s what I’m seeing. Dennis’ shooing hasn’t been great or even that good to be honest but he’s doing everything else really good.
Yes I have to agree. Other than his 3 PT shot, DSJ has been pretty good. Very disruptive on the defensive end. Very encouraging. Just wish his shot had developed more.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:30 PM   #188
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Luka approves of that Motley dunk.

Old 07-08-2018, 07:32 PM   #189
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Motley looks really good tonight. I hope he can really elevate his game this season.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:35 PM   #190
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Kostas DNP? Hmmm

Or they save him for the other games, where Spalding etc get the DNPCD
Old 07-08-2018, 07:43 PM   #191
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We have so little jumpshooting
And so many fn guards.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:45 PM   #192
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heezzi View Post
Looking at these PGs, we need to keep Yogi at all costs now.
Not really. Its thought to judge After 1 game of summer league

Old 07-08-2018, 07:50 PM   #193
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Young is already banged up
Old 07-08-2018, 07:51 PM   #194
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

SMC0007, this is the 2nd game for us. So you should mean after 2 games of Summer League.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:15 PM   #195
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Young is already banged up
Thank the b-ball gods daily Atlanta is so dumb. Unfortunate injury but he was playing like trash again. I’ve never understood what the scouts see. Sexton will be better than him easily.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:23 PM   #196
SMC0007
Guru

Motley is a baller. He better get to back up DJ this season. He is way a much better option than Salah

Old 07-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #197
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Motley is a baller. He better get to back up DJ this season. He is way a much better option than Salah
If Rick is looking for shotblocking Salah is our #1 center (and only significant one)

If Rick is looking for centers to roll hard, then Jordan and Powell are still 1 and 2. Motley a decent third.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #198
sefant77
Guru

Salah is also back to help Doncic in his first year...
Old 07-08-2018, 08:38 PM   #199
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
SMC0007, this is the 2nd game for us. So you should mean after 2 games of Summer League.
Solid point, if he had said it after today's game: ) that was after 1 sl game. Even if it were 2 game..we dont need to sign yogi especially at all cost lol

Old 07-08-2018, 08:40 PM   #200
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Salah is also back to help Doncic in his first year...
Not too excited about Salah tbh, but I'm eager to see what the Mej teaches this kid...