Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-19-2004, 07:40 PM   #2121
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

a humble lover of mercy and justice

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2004, 07:48 PM   #2122
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Hairless...

...apparently.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:39 AM   #2123
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He should know that cool heads prevail...................................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 09:44 AM   #2124
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

She has a nack to make hot heads cool down.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:23 AM   #2125
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should never change his avatar..........that pic is scorchin'......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:24 PM   #2126
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

appreciate her advice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 04:29 PM   #2127
Caliente
Diamond Member

She should never change her avatar either........mmmmmm.......Dirkilicious........... ......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-22-2004, 04:44 PM   #2128
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

she knows what people wanna hear [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...

btw - the snowman is cool... but i miss the lioness [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]...
Old 03-22-2004, 05:14 PM   #2129
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

The best avatar at d-m.com
Old 03-22-2004, 05:17 PM   #2130
Chiwas
Guru

Almost a year in D-M.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:27 PM   #2131
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Is starting to look a little pale

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 06:29 PM   #2132
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Cannot see her face now. Only eyes.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:37 AM   #2133
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Needs a bump.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:58 AM   #2134
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Is one disappointed mavs fan but will be even more disappointed if Nellie remains the coach for next season.
Old 03-23-2004, 11:07 AM   #2135
Chiwas
Guru

Another disappointed Mavs fan.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:43 PM   #2136
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

knows that there are many disappointed mavs fans

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-23-2004, 07:46 PM   #2137
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

Is one disappointed alien
Old 03-23-2004, 07:52 PM   #2138
sike
The Preacha

he may need to call up his ole buddy Dirk just to give him a little pep!

Old 03-24-2004, 10:43 AM   #2139
Caliente
Diamond Member

He reads inspiring and thought provoking books.
Old 03-24-2004, 12:01 PM   #2140
sike
The Preacha

wants her some Hugh Jackman

Old 03-24-2004, 01:41 PM   #2141
Chiwas
Guru

"kise" sounds like "I wanted".
Old 03-24-2004, 02:05 PM   #2142
Caliente
Diamond Member

Beso sounds like what I want..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 02:25 PM   #2143
sike
The Preacha

is giving comparitive language lessons

Old 03-24-2004, 03:44 PM   #2144
Caliente
Diamond Member

wants to see a battle of the kittys.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 03:55 PM   #2145
sike
The Preacha

she knows shed win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 03:57 PM   #2146
Chiwas
Guru

Edit: He knows why. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That and this kitty never will battle. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 03:59 PM   #2147
Caliente
Diamond Member

Make love not war. [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:01 PM   #2148
Chiwas
Guru

She is always correct.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:02 PM   #2149
sike
The Preacha

she talking like perhaps the cats should get a room?

Old 03-24-2004, 04:07 PM   #2150
Chiwas
Guru

He confuses she with he and room with cage.
Old 03-24-2004, 04:16 PM   #2151
sike
The Preacha

he knows I cant tell one snowhead from the other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 04:36 PM   #2152
Caliente
Diamond Member

He loves freshly squeezed orange juice.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 04:43 PM   #2153
sike
The Preacha

telling my deepest secrets...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2004, 05:24 PM   #2154
Caliente
Diamond Member

Dry your eyes little one...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-24-2004, 05:28 PM   #2155
Novice#41
Golden Member

makes this place a real pleasure...
Old 03-25-2004, 06:14 PM   #2156
sike
The Preacha

finds pleasure in trees...hummmmmm?

Old 03-25-2004, 07:49 PM   #2157
Chiwas
Guru

yike
Old 03-25-2004, 09:59 PM   #2158
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road

Needs to put Najera as an icon thingy
Old 03-25-2004, 10:09 PM   #2159
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

often forgets his password
Old 03-28-2004, 10:50 PM   #2160
Chiwas
Guru

Was very upset the other night, like Dirk.