Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-12-2013, 11:42 AM   #2201
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogle View Post
I think maybe Iguodala used the Mavs' interest to pressure the Warriors into committing to him without waiting for Dwight's decision. When the Warriors signed Iguodala, they essentially closed the door on Dwight.
That doesn't strike me as an unreasonable supposition, though it's not how I read the article. Taking it at face value, it seems to be saying that the only thing that really changed in the 11th hour was the assets that GS was willing to give up to get Biedrins/Jefferson off it's books, not their willingness to use the resulting cap space to sign Iggy.

At any rate, I assume there's no disagreement that Iggy got to go where he wanted to go. And I don't blame him for wanting to go there. On paper he looks to me to very nearly be the perfect wing complement to the Curry/Thompson backcourt, and vice versa.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #2202
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Tyrus Thomas anyone?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:48 AM   #2203
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Is it clear that's what happened? I mean, I guess you could argue from that piece that Dallas' interest leveraged GS into sending out 4 draft picks to grease the wheels with Utah, but that's a very different thing than acting like you're prepared to sign with another team to get a bigger contract offer out of GS, which is what I think of when you talk about him using Dallas to leverage the Warriors.
I don't know that it's "clear," but I think it's a reasonable conclusion to draw from it, and the one I tend toward.

To be clear, your latter definition of "leverage" is the one to which I was referring. Not that he tried to get extra money (he actually took less to play in GS than to stay in DEN), but that he told GS he wanted to go there but was going to sign with Dallas if they didn't get the deal done to clear space.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:52 AM   #2204
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Just got firm word that Cavs -- after signing Andrew Bynum -- are no longer pursuing Greg Oden. Mavs now IN Oden race led by Spurs & Heat

I am officially in the Oden bandwagon, if Riley and Pops want him I think the Mavs should do it!
Really dumb to give up pursuit of a center because you've signed a broken ragdoll of a guy who has only averaged 53% of a season since 2006-- the last year he was able to play an entire season.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:06 PM   #2205
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

McMahon just put an article mavs have no interest in Ron arrest. Thank god
Old 07-12-2013, 12:14 PM   #2206
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

^Smoke screen. j/k. I think.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #2207
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...istic-tone.ece

Says mavs are going after other front court options as well as dalembert
Old 07-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #2208
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't know that it's "clear," but I think it's a reasonable conclusion to draw from it, and the one I tend toward.

To be clear, your latter definition of "leverage" is the one to which I was referring. Not that he tried to get extra money (he actually took less to play in GS than to stay in DEN), but that he told GS he wanted to go there but was going to sign with Dallas if they didn't get the deal done to clear space.
So Player prefers Team A, but they don't have the cap space. Player's second choice is Team B, and they do have the cap space. Team B offers acceptable terms, so Player goes back to Team A and says it's now or never, and Team A pulls out their best offer to Team D to get the cap space cleared. Player signs with Team A. I guess I just don't see that as particularly troubling, discouraging or otherwise bothersome; it's an emotional afterthought relative to my disappointment at missing on Iggy, which I've pretty much already processed. And on the bright side, while GS did get the player, at least I can be satisfied that the price they had to pay to get him went well beyond the salary cap space they've now been allocated to him.
Old 07-12-2013, 12:40 PM   #2209
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Just like Howard, AI had a couple of options to work with. He got an offer from Sac early on. GSW called for any interest and there was, GSW had no cap space and while the media was rumoring David Lee to clear cap space for Dwight Howard, no one got word that they placed a call to AI. I would assume at that point they discussed parameters for a contract. GSW asked for time to get cap space. Not wanting the market to dry up and being stuck with nothing, AI set a deadline....just like Sacramento did to AI, a deadline for the offer. These things move fast.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #2210
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So Player prefers Team A, but they don't have the cap space. Player's second choice is Team B, and they do have the cap space. Team B offers acceptable terms, so Player goes back to Team A and says it's now or never, and Team A pulls out their best offer to Team D to get the cap space cleared. Player signs with Team A. I guess I just don't see that as particularly troubling, discouraging or otherwise bothersome; it's an emotional afterthought relative to my disappointment at missing on Iggy, which I've pretty much already processed. And on the bright side, while GS did get the player, at least I can be satisfied that the price they had to pay to get him went well beyond the salary cap space they've now been allocated to him.
It wouldn't be bothersome in isolation, but it's part of a string of "woe is the Mavs" blows dating back awhile now. It'll pass, but right now it's not especially thrilling.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:25 PM   #2211
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...istic-tone.ece

Says mavs are going after other front court options as well as dalembert
Thank god.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:36 PM   #2212
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ne...180604173.html

Great article on how people in the NBA aren't okay with the AK deal.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:38 PM   #2213
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And who are those other front court options?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:47 PM   #2214
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post

This is what happens when you let the mafia into the NBA...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:56 PM   #2215
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This is what happens when you let the mafia into the NBA...

"I don't think you want to keep talking about that. I think you want to live a long, happy life."
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:11 PM   #2216
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

[IMG][/IMG]

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 07-12-2013 at 02:11 PM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #2217
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine now
Monta Ellis and Mavericks closing in on a three-year deal that could rise to as much as $30 million. Deal on course to be completed today

Wow.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:24 PM   #2218
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
Monta Ellis and Mavericks closing in on a three-year deal that could rise to as much as $30 million. Deal on course to be completed today

Wow.
Dear lord no.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:26 PM   #2219
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Bye bye Marion
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:28 PM   #2220
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Bye bye Marion
If we dump Marion for anything less than a top 10 center to acquire Monta Ellis I will be sick to my stomach.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2221
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Guards.... lots and lots of guards
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2222
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan View Post
If we dump Marion for anything less than a top 10 center to acquire Monta Ellis I will be sick to my stomach.
They had to have dumped salary somehow.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #2223
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

I'm fine with all of this if Cuban manages to pull a center out of his butt.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #2224
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Guards.... lots and lots of guards
Deepest guard rotation in the nba by a mile.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:36 PM   #2225
vcmavs25

vcmavs25 has a spectacular aura aboutvcmavs25 has a spectacular aura aboutvcmavs25 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Wow.
Finally I'm happy about something the mavs do
vcmavs25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:39 PM   #2226
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I keep coming back to this quote wondering who, exactly, Carlisle is talking about...

Is he referring to possible amnestied/waived players? It seems like he has specific names in mind, but Artest is the only guy that qualifies so far... Also, he used the plural, although that might be obvious since we have more than one hole to fill.

Not many "names" left in the free agent market. Maybe there's a trade brewing?
Name #1: Monta Ellis

Still don't have any centers on our roster...

Old 07-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #2227
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmavs25 View Post
Finally I'm happy about something the mavs do
Agree. He's a premier nba scorer. 10 million a year is fair for both parties. In the nba getting a fair deal on premier offensive players mean you did great.
Old 07-12-2013, 02:47 PM   #2228
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Name #1: Monta Ellis

Still don't have any centers on our roster...
Name two: Gortat... man I wish
Old 07-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #2229
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

My God, another guard! So, Sarge starting and some summer league guy off the bench. And absolutely 0 minutes for the 3 young guards we brought on. Bummer...

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 07-12-2013 at 02:55 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:54 PM   #2230
JCmasta

At least this team will be fun to watch.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:02 PM   #2231
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:

Wow.
...and who said we're going after other front court help? Don't get me wrong, great addition, if you want 110-105 scores every night. Supersized version of Jet. Instant offense. Reading SnT possibilities for Dalembert as well.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:10 PM   #2232
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:

Nothing less than what Ray Allen took, players taking minimum deals, talk of future front office jobs, just because they're Russians, is it a race issue? Is it the relationship from their days with CSKA Moscow? AK47 had a 10 million option with minny, their relationship had soured, Saunders would not talk to the guy. There was an offer from the Spurs requiring an SnT,the Wolves nix it? Did Dallas make an offer higher than the 3 million? The Nets offer a chance at the ring. Were there any other offers (Bynum drew interest from the Cavs, Mavs and Hawks, only 1 offer), I only read about the Spurs. Kings, and Cavs also had interest, but were there any offers?
Old 07-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #2233
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Nothing less than what Ray Allen took, players taking minimum deals, talk of future front office jobs, just because they're Russians, is it a race issue? Is it the relationship from their days with CSKA Moscow? AK47 had a 10 million option with minny, their relationship had soured, Saunders would not talk to the guy. There was an offer from the Spurs requiring an SnT,the Wolves nix it? Did Dallas make an offer higher than the 3 million? The Nets offer a chance at the ring. Were there any other offers (Bynum drew interest from the Cavs, Mavs and Hawks, only 1 offer), I only read about the Spurs. Kings, and Cavs also had interest, but were there any offers?
Ray is five years older than AK, and AK is a much better player than him at this point in their careers. The one is not a reasonable precedent for the other.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:17 PM   #2234
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:
At least this team will be fun to watch.
This is whats important to me ...will they be fun to watch or not? ....with Monta and Dalembert, yes they will. It will be very interesting to read what Monte did right and what he did wrong.

Lets welcome our newest scapegoat in Dallas ....Monte Ellis
Old 07-12-2013, 03:21 PM   #2235
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ray is five years older than AK, and AK is a much better player than him at this point in their careers. The one is not a reasonable precedent for the other.
True, better value player. Reading that the Spurs offered an SnT deal at 3 years 8 million. Annually he got more with the Nets.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #2236
Melonhead
Guru

Can we still sign Brandon wright? Cap space and all
Old 07-12-2013, 03:27 PM   #2237
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
True, better value player. Reading that the Spurs offered an SnT deal at 3 years 8 million. Annually he got more with the Nets.
You sure that's not 8 million per? At any rate, if nobody actually had any significantly better offers on the table for him, it'll blow over. I just find it hard to believe that would be the case.
Old 07-12-2013, 03:30 PM   #2238
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
You sure that's not 8 million per? At any rate, if nobody actually had any significantly better offers on the table for him, it'll blow over. I just find it hard to believe that would be the case.
Ah, my bad, 8-9 million annually from the Spurs.

Yea, that's the thing, everyone was hot for AI, Howard and Bynum, then this guy sneaks through, I mean, wouldn't he be fine next to Dirk at 7-8 per year?
Old 07-12-2013, 03:52 PM   #2239
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Depth chart as of now (some contracts not finalized)

C: Sarge, Wright
PF: Dirk, Wright, Marion, Crowder
SF: Marion, Crowder, Carter
SG: Ellis, Carter, Ellington, Harris, Crowder, Ledo
PG: Calderon, Harris, Mekel, Larkin
Old 07-12-2013, 04:28 PM   #2240
Underdog

Quote:
Can we still sign Brandon wright? Cap space and all
We have Bird Rights on him, so we can go over the cap to sign him.

Tags
cad von ghostymooglebane, moogleghostfacechamp, ummmm