Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #2241
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Spiral mentioned a meteoric fall...not necessarily just "burning bridges." When it comes to complete collapses, Avery's last half of his Mav career rates up there. And although he wasn't as public about it, I can't imagine any bridge left for him where he'd be welcomed back with open arms.
In Avery's last days here there was just so much tension. So many fans wanted him gone. The team had tuned him out. I still remember Dirk walking out of the team huddles. Mark Cuban staring daggers at Avery, while wearing the "Avery's team" T-shirt. Fireavery.com was being established by some hardcore Mav fans. He was pretty much hated by nearly everyone around these parts. And the funny thing is, I think history will repeat itself in NJ for Avery, I don't think he's the right coach for Devin Harris and the rest of the youngsters there.

Last edited by LSMF; 07-31-2010 at 12:19 PM.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2010, 11:55 AM   #2242
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Spiral mentioned a meteoric fall...not necessarily just "burning bridges." When it comes to complete collapses, Avery's last half of his Mav career rates up there. And although he wasn't as public about it, I can't imagine any bridge left for him where he'd be welcomed back with open arms.
True, Avery's last couple seasons were a train wreck (benching Kidd was the lowlight), but he never said anything negative about the Mavericks to the press.

And I agree he wouldn't be welcomed back to the organization with open arms, but nobody with the Mavs seems to be holding a grudge and it doesn't seem like Avery is either.

But, yeah, Avery definitely was one of the fastest crash-and-burns in this organization - going from a Finals appearance/coach of the year to winning 67 games and grabbing the 1st seed, only to lose to an 8th seed by "playing down" to Nellie's small ball then following that up with another 1st-round exit is definitely a long way to drop... But at least he didn't make it worse by talking a bunch of smack.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:06 PM   #2243
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well this "play free" business is just the typical Howard bs these days. Funny because he won't be playing at all anytime soon. I really think it's sheer stupidity. Some people really don't realize what comes out of their mouths. Sad, but true....

Chuck away Howard...chuck away.....

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:04 PM   #2244
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Well if he really wants to "Play Free" he'd better start asking for a trade to GS. Nellie won't have a problem with him launching up his bricks. The Wizards will actually be good very soon with Wall, Hinrich, Mcgee, Thornton and others. If they start getting good, I doubt they're going to want to watch Josh Howard launch stepback jumpers that are usually bricks.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #2245
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Roy Tarpley?

(but I get your point - Josh definitely deep-sixed his popularity with this franchise, even after being forgiven over & over again...)
I actually thought about Roy Tarpley, but at least Tarpley didn't make excuses for himself. Tarpley never said anything like "You can't control what the ball do."
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:16 PM   #2246
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I actually thought about Roy Tarpley, but at least Tarpley didn't make excuses for himself. Tarpley never said anything like "You can't control what the ball do."
Good point.

Old 07-31-2010, 06:14 PM   #2247
LSMF
Diamond Member

"You can't control what the ball do." Probably one of the dumbest comments in sports right there. And it shows Josh Howard's mentality. Rather than say he's struggling and he'll try to step it up, he'd rather blame the damn basketball. Thank God he's gone, the guy went from looking like the 2nd coming of Scottie Pippen to what he looks like now.
Old 07-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #2248
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Wouldn't doubt if Howard was high when he was interviewed.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 01:10 PM   #2249
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"You can't control what the nose do"
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 10:26 PM   #2250
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Minny waved Delone West. I certainly wouldn't mind signing him.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:59 AM   #2251
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

wow... NBA slaps the Mavs in the face

NBA Announces Its 'Important' Games. I Guess The Mavs Don't Have Any.
By Mike Fisher -- DB.com

I've said it before and I’ll say it again: Tuesday night’s NBA “Selection Show’’ (a poorly fitting rip-off from March Madness’ newsy TV gimmick) sends the wrong message: This group of “marquee games’’ – none of which feature the Dallas Mavericks, by the way – are somehow “different’’ from the group of “oh-yeah-these-games-will-have-to-be-played-too) events scheduled to be announced next Tuesday.
But, hey, nobody asked me why Bulls-Knicks is important … or why any games involving the Wizards, Kings and Clippers deserve a special “Selection Show’’ platform. I just report ‘em … So here goes:

Season Opener, October 26, TNT
Miami Heat at Boston Celtics, 6:30 p.m.
Houston Rockets at Los Angeles Lakers, 9:30 p.m.
ESPN Season Opener, October 27
Chicago Bulls at Oklahoma City Thunder, 7:00 p.m.
Portland Trail Blazers at Los Angeles Clippers: 9:30 p.m.
TNT's first Thursday night doubleheader, October 28
Washington Wizards at Orlando Magic, 7:00 p.m.
Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz, 9:30 p.m.
ESPN's first Friday night doubleheader
Orlando Magic at Miami Heat, 7:00 p.m.
Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns, 9:30 p.m.
NBATV's opening slate
Denver Nuggets at Houston Rockets, October 30, 7:30 p.m.
Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder, October 31, 6:00 p.m.
Portland Trail Blazers at Chicago Bulls, November 1, 7:00 p.m.
Christmas Day
Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks, 11:00 a.m., ESPN.
Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic, 1:30 p.m., ABC
Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers, 4:00 p.m., ABC
Denver Nuggets at Oklahoma City Thunder, 7:00 p.m., ESPN
Portland Trail Blazers at Golden State Warriors, 9:30 p.m., ESPN
Martin Luther King Day, January 17
Chicago Bulls at Memphis Grizzlies, 12 noon, ESPN
Sacramento Kings at Atlanta Hawks, 3:00 p.m., NBATV
Orlando Magic at Boston Celtics, 7:00 p.m., TNT
Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers, 9:30 p.m., TNT

And again, next Tuesday the NBA will announce whether the Mavs have any “important’’ games.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:26 AM   #2252
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I guess if the Mavs want any respect, first they'll need to quit setting fail records.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #2253
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I guess if the Mavs want any respect, first they'll need to quit setting fail records.
Sure, because they're a lot more embarrassing than the Kings or the Clippers.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:35 AM   #2254
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Old 08-04-2010, 09:16 AM   #2255
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Less national coverage = KTXA and FSN more right?
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:22 AM   #2256
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Because no one outside of Dallas and Gremany give a shet about the Mavs.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:51 AM   #2257
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't matter to me, i'm getting league pass again. I'd rather listen to Mark and Bob over the douchers that call the games nationally who don't know anything about the team.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #2258
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Mark and Bob are the best in the business.

Old 08-04-2010, 11:59 AM   #2259
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Seems like a bunch of fluff. I mean opening day...Christmas, and MLK Days. they've listed all the TV games on the major holidays and opening day. Did not put much work into it.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:18 PM   #2260
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Spurs were left off the list as well. I guess when you're expected to win 50+ games and make the playoffs every year, Mavs and Spurs, you become boring.

Although the Spurs have always been boring.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 02:19 PM   #2261
SMC0007
Guru

I want a boring championship..

aka a team that can play defense

Old 08-05-2010, 01:44 AM   #2262
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I beg to differ.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:22 AM   #2263
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I will admit the Kings and Clippers did no more than the Mavs to earn respect.

But at least they don't go around setting fail records. I hear "first NBA team to lose a series after going up 3-0" is still open, maybe the Mavs should go for that this year. Perhaps Dirk won't bail us out at the eleventh hour like he did against Portland last time.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:58 AM   #2264
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
SPORTSNATION Voting at ESPN:

Which team that didnt get either an opening-night or Christmas game would you have most liked to see?

Hawks: 15%
Jazz: 15%
Mavericks: 30%
Spurs: 14%
Suns: 26%

(Effective: 5.58 am est)

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 08-05-2010 at 05:05 AM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 07:36 AM   #2265
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That's quite wrong. I'm die hard Mavericks fan since 1997 and I live in Estonia. I know many Mavericks fans here and not just some box score fans. Real Nowitzki or Mavericks fans. Dirk is many young Europe basketball players idol. I have friends all over Europe who would take Mavs over Lakers/Celtics/... anytime. In the Philippines Mavericks is also hot team. FIBA basketball rules/style fans like players like Kidd and Nowitzki, so they like also Mavericks. We don't need these Kobe/Wade/LeBron bandwagons. I don't know what comes after Nowitzki is gone but right now Mavericks is very respected team all over the world.
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:33 AM   #2266
Underdog

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg View Post
SPORTSNATION Voting at ESPN:

Which team that didnt get either an opening-night or Christmas game would you have most liked to see?

Hawks: 15%
Jazz: 15%
Mavericks: 30%
Spurs: 14%
Suns: 26%

(Effective: 5.58 am est)
I was about to post the same thing...

Honestly, I was kinda shocked to see how many states without basketball teams overwhelmingly voted for the Mavs...

Old 08-05-2010, 09:36 AM   #2267
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
I live in South Texas in the heart of Spurs country.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:40 AM   #2268
jacktruth
Golden Member

jacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud ofjacktruth has much to be proud of

Quote:
However, "You can't control what the ball do" was a great contribution to dallas-mavs.com.
jacktruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:48 AM   #2269
SMC0007
Guru

so approximately 4 people.

Old 08-05-2010, 01:52 PM   #2270
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Quote:
so approximately 4 people.
I laughed
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 03:02 PM   #2271
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktruth View Post
However, "You can't control what the ball do" was a great contribution to dallas-mavs.com.
This I cannot deny.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:22 PM   #2272
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

im brazilian and we do have a online community with more than 2000 members... a lot of die hard fans...
but the lakers and the cavs/heat still prevail in here!
Old 08-05-2010, 07:07 PM   #2273
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/8/...cks-enjoy-them
Old 08-05-2010, 09:21 PM   #2274
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

There are my attempts at this whole Mavs Moneyball thing.

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/8/...e-for-carlisle
http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2010/7/...it-happens-its
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #2275
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Those are good!
Old 08-06-2010, 12:40 PM   #2276
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Iv lived in SD my whole life
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:45 PM   #2277
SMC0007
Guru

ur mom goes to college

Old 08-06-2010, 04:17 PM   #2278
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Here we go.

Im so excited about the free agency.
This is how this thread started.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:50 PM   #2279
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Talk about a hijack.

Old 08-06-2010, 05:18 PM   #2280
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Yeah, but it was started before the last playoff game against the Spurs was even over...

Plus, it's hard to stay on topic when the thread title is only slightly more specific than "Basketball Thread".

Last edited by Underdog; 08-06-2010 at 05:19 PM.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 6feetunderdog, ban cad, big thread kill board, cad is a troll, cadbane=vagina dentana, cadpain in the ass, fell=fail, fluid guzzler!, fluidfartyone!, gay tags, grandma cigarettes, it's a race no running!?!, mammoth gortat, mammoth knockers, mammoth thread, miami cheat, more bloody cuntbane, shut the fluff up, smc = sucks many c*cks, then stop posting in it, underdog=legallyretarded, we luv us sum fluffy, where is fluffy?, wtf is fell?...