Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-22-2004, 02:48 PM   #2281
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

should know that mechanical eyes are better than the regular old human eye... no need for glasses [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2004, 12:10 AM   #2282
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

is preaching the surprimacy of the mechine.....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 03:36 PM   #2283
cheesestar
Golden Member

should know that i am still about 3/4 human. (unless the back has unreveled secrets)
Old 05-23-2004, 03:58 PM   #2284
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

funny...sort of [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-23-2004, 04:01 PM   #2285
cheesestar
Golden Member

would never pass as human except maybe a really poor person with those cheeks
Old 05-23-2004, 11:50 PM   #2286
sike
The Preacha

how does he know that I'm poor???
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-24-2004, 07:41 PM   #2287
cheesestar
Golden Member

should know that i am the one that is freely spending his credit card (of course alien money is basically useless)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 10:09 AM   #2288
sike
The Preacha

is emotionally conflicted (according to his faces)

Old 05-25-2004, 02:35 PM   #2289
cheesestar
Golden Member

has no emotions acoording to his face
Old 05-25-2004, 06:23 PM   #2290
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Eats a lot of cheese.
Old 05-25-2004, 08:19 PM   #2291
cheesestar
Golden Member

eats alot of.. erm... mavsfans?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2004, 10:10 PM   #2292
sike
The Preacha

is accusing mff of canibalism.....who told? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-25-2004, 11:03 PM   #2293
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

is the most pragmatic alien.
Old 05-26-2004, 09:20 AM   #2294
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is a proud and new father.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2004, 09:22 AM   #2295
sike
The Preacha

she loves this thread

Old 05-26-2004, 09:33 AM   #2296
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

notices a lot about caliente [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 10:38 AM   #2297
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

wishes he could notice/see alot more of Caliente......like say outside of this forum or something.......
Old 05-26-2004, 02:27 PM   #2298
sike
The Preacha

has hit the target!

Old 05-26-2004, 04:05 PM   #2299
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should know that I am busy now.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-26-2004, 04:27 PM   #2300
cheesestar
Golden Member

is wanted by a guy with a big nose, a bald guy and a guy with weird glasses?....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2004, 06:30 PM   #2301
NYCdog

Unlike Caliente, this person just wants to feel wanted by someone......anyone....even Micheal Jackson! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-26-2004, 11:23 PM   #2302
sike
The Preacha

made a good point

Old 05-27-2004, 03:14 PM   #2303
cheesestar
Golden Member

just said made a good point to a point i didnt get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2004, 05:14 PM   #2304
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Makes me wonder how he came up with his screen name
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 06:41 AM   #2305
sike
The Preacha

has questions....but does he have any answers?????

Old 05-28-2004, 11:03 PM   #2306
cheesestar
Golden Member

has answers but not a big enough mouth to say them?
Old 05-29-2004, 01:14 AM   #2307
sike
The Preacha

has one big eye, an average nose, a half cocked smile, and some robotic stuff all over the palce.....

Old 05-29-2004, 12:45 PM   #2308
cheesestar
Golden Member

has two big eyes, a forehead big enough to play football on, a small mouth, small cheeks and a nonexistant nose
Old 05-29-2004, 03:53 PM   #2309
sike
The Preacha

has proven his ability to state the obvious........now he can move on to phase 2: actual insight. bum bum buuuuuuuuum! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-29-2004, 04:39 PM   #2310
cheesestar
Golden Member

graduated me from phase one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2004, 09:46 PM   #2311
sike
The Preacha

the real question is how badly has the chesse constipated him.....

Old 05-29-2004, 10:53 PM   #2312
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

does not have an answer for the question he just proposed
Old 05-29-2004, 11:03 PM   #2313
sike
The Preacha

he has a terrible scar behing that mask...a scar in the shape of a mask!

Old 05-30-2004, 12:44 PM   #2314
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Is entirely responsible for this:

...shame on you sike!
Old 05-30-2004, 02:22 PM   #2315
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Is a really cool guy that got hooked on the Mavs from a videogame....
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 03:30 PM   #2316
cheesestar
Golden Member

is also a rangers fan
Old 05-30-2004, 04:35 PM   #2317
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

is also a ceiling fan's fan
Old 05-30-2004, 04:54 PM   #2318
cheesestar
Golden Member

????

JUST SAID SOMETHING CONFUSING (AT LEAST TO MY EARS)
Old 05-30-2004, 05:32 PM   #2319
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

should ignore anything said in this thread.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:50 PM   #2320
NYCdog

made a good point..........wondering if cheesestar understood it this time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]