Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-07-2009, 06:37 AM   #1
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Adding McDyess instead of Marion is interesting..

Last edited by darkwitzki; 07-07-2009 at 06:43 AM.
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Adding McDyess instead of Marion is interesting..
That would definitely allow us to trade Damp for a starting SG...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:01 AM   #3
FiZth

FiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of lightFiZth is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome to Hollywood Ron!

Ron Artest, Michael Jackson Tribute:
http://neswsports.com/2009/07/06/ron...appened-video/
FiZth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #4
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Ok, kind of off topic. But I am confused a bit. Now the Orlando Pro Summer League is happening, and then there is the Rocky Mountain Revue, and the Vegas Summer league. In which are we participating, cos last I checked we weren't in the OPSL, but we are in that one which will start on Jul the 10th. What is that league called? RMR or Vegas Summer League and which team are in which? Every when do these Leagues happen? WTF is going on? Where the hell is Horse?!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 07-07-2009 at 10:32 AM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 AM   #5
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

The Rocky Mountain Review is the Utah summer league but it's been cancelled this year. We usually play in Vegas then go to Utah. As far as I can remember we've never played in the Orlando league.

Your question was kind of confusing so hopefully this answers it.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:59 AM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The Pistons should be thankful they couldn't agree to terms with AJ.
Old 07-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #7
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
The Pistons should be thankful they couldn't agree to terms with AJ.
Yep. Avery's ego gets in the way... again!
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...s_on_johnson/#
Old 07-07-2009, 12:22 PM   #8
tomly

tomly will become famous soon enough

aj can shove it!
tomly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:03 PM   #9
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Yahoo sports says the Spurs are the front runners for McDyess. They're one of three teams offering him the full MLE for 2 years. The other two teams are Cleveland and Orlando.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

That would be a good move for SA. If Ariza signs with Cleveland, they are going to be a tough team.

If the Lakers lose Ariza AND Odumb... are they as explosive? I think they would significantly drop off.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 06:27 PM   #11
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
That would be a good move for SA. If Ariza signs with Cleveland, they are going to be a tough team.

If the Lakers lose Ariza AND Odumb... are they as explosive? I think they would significantly drop off.
I'd love to see Odom gone but it doesn't seem like anyone else wants him.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Looks like the Spurs have sweetened the pot with that partially guaranteed year.

FWIW, Ric Bucher was on ESPN saying the Spurs were the clear frontrunners.

http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblog...out-in-fr.html

According to a league executive with knowledge of the negotiations, the Spurs have offered McDyess a three-year deal starting at the full mid-level exception, with the third year partially guaranteed.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #13
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Ariza was on an L.A. radio station talking about the way things went down. According to him the Lakers never really made a formal offer. They basically told him that they thought he was worth something around the MLE and to go out, get an offer and bring it back to them.

He's been taking some heat for overplaying his hand but I believe that Artest was the target all along.

I can't express how much I want this thing to blow up in their faces.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Ariza was on an L.A. radio station talking about the way things went down. According to him the Lakers never really made a formal offer. They basically told him that they thought he was worth something around the MLE and to go out, get an offer and bring it back to them.

He's been taking some heat for overplaying his hand but I believe that Artest was the target all along.

I can't express how much I want this thing to blow up in their faces.
We love you, Steve Nash. You are so, so, everything to us. I even wear your buddy's t-shirts. Now just go tell me what the price is...

...and I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
MavsFanFinley
Guru

http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci...201?source=rss

Denver and the Birdman agree to a 5 year/$26 million dollar deal.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #16
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'm surprised Spurs didn't go after him since he's a Texas native. I imagine no one wants to pay that much to someone who was just out of the league for drugs though.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:18 AM   #17
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I'm surprised Spurs didn't go after him since he's a Texas native. I imagine no one wants to pay that much to someone who was just out of the league for drugs though.
Character issues aside, I don't think the Spurs are looking to lock players up that long. They seem to be focusing on the next 2-3 years that Duncan/Ginobli have left to make a championship run.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #18
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Character issues aside, I don't think the Spurs are looking to lock players up that long. They seem to be focusing on the next 2-3 years that Duncan/Ginobli have left to make a championship run.
Yea I guess that makes sense. They're really going all for it this year. I guess in previous seasons there wasn't much out there. I don't remember them ever being this active in free agency.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 AM   #19
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yea I guess that makes sense. They're really going all for it this year. I guess in previous seasons there wasn't much out there. I don't remember them ever being this active in free agency.
The difference is that Holt is breaking open the bank. I guess years of being under the LT and understanding that Duncan and Ginobli probably have 2 good years left in them has opened his eyes.

Before, the Spurs could make a tweak or two and that would be enough but with other teams constantly retooling each summer SA has to keep up now. I think the original plan was to have cap space in 2010 but that would mean they couldn't make moves this summer. The early playoff exit bumped that plan up to this summer imo. Not a bad deal since they have Jefferson and from all reports could end up with McDyess too. Huge upgrade over Finley and Bonner.

The Spurs are so crafty too. The contracts of Jefferson and McDyess (if he signs) will expire the same year as Parker in 2011. Ginobli is a free agent next summer and his health this season will depend on how long they sign him to a new contract. Duncan will be the only big contract they have on the books.

Mason, Bonner, and Finley are all expiring contracts. If they land McDyess they probably call it an off season and let those guys run off the books. If they fail to land a big man they probably use a combination of those expiring contracts to get a big man.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:03 AM   #20
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thats a lot of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Y7GMPJO64
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:15 AM   #21
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I was thinking, it's a lot of
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYS732zyYfU

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 AM   #22
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

I would love for the situation to blow up in LA's face as well.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:54 AM   #23
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I don't like the Spurs getting RJ and McDyess I think that makes them better than us even if we get Marion.

That Dice is a beast, I read somewhere he can give you 10 points and 10 rebounds in 10 minutes.

If he played 48 minutes that would be 48 points 48 rebounds in 48 minutes. He can ball.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 07-08-2009 at 02:01 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:09 AM   #24
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
I don't like the Spurs getting RJ and McDyess I think that makes them better than us even if we get Marion.

That Dice is a beast, I read somewhere he can give you 10 points and 10 rebounds in 10 minutes.

If he played 48 minutes that would be 48 points 48 rebounds in 48 minutes. He can ball.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #25
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post

That true, they would basically add Gino, RJ and Dice and move 3 last year starters to the bench.

Parker/Hill
Gino/Mason
Jefferson/Finley
Dice/Bonner
Duncan

Healthy and with a center more its a monster and really close to the Lakers. Even with Marion and Gortat we would be still a underdog against them but for sure could beat them in the playoffs.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #26
sefant77
Guru

NIKE PULLS DISAPPEARING ACT ON JORDAN CRAWFORD'S DUNK ON LEBRON

http://community.foxsports.com/goodm...dunk_on_lebron

Nike-Statement:

"LeBron James is god. It is simply logically impossible that he can ever get dunked on. There is no tape"

Last edited by sefant77; 07-08-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #27
dirno2000
Diamond Member

The Nuggets just lost their starting 2-guard

http://www.indystar.com/article/2009...+Dahntay+Jones
Old 07-08-2009, 11:49 PM   #28
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Nice move by the Pacers.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:21 AM   #29
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Remember when we read a few weeks ago Cuban offered Varejao a 3 year 11mil contract?

Quote:
The Cleveland Cavaliers have come to an agreement with free agent Anderson Varejao on a six-year, $50 million dollar deal, his agent Dan Fegan told ESPN.com.
No way he's worth that, but it's not my money.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:22 AM   #30
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Varejao is so not worth that much money.

In other Cavs news, looks like they'll be signing Anthony Parker. Good move there.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #31
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Anderson V just got paid....

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 07-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #32
sefant77
Guru

I read its a Cuban contract, that last big year not guaranteed. Then it doesnt look SO awful.
Old 07-09-2009, 01:21 PM   #33
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

According to Bucher, the Cavs just dipped into their MLE and signed Anthony Parker

3mil/3.2mil, 6.2million dollar two year contract-- 50% more than the BAE I was hoping to pick him up with.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #34
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Rumors (espn) of a Utah/Portland/Chicago trade being discussed with Boozer going to Chi-town and Hinrich ending up in Portland. Not considered imminent.

Hinrich would be a strong acquisition for the Blazers. I still wish they'd sign Odom away from LA.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 07-09-2009 at 04:43 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #35
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder who Portland would have to give up? It would have to be one of their PGs since they already have 3, but that alone wouldn't get Hinrich.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #36
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I wonder who Portland would have to give up? It would have to be one of their PGs since they already have 3, but that alone wouldn't get Hinrich.
Probably just their capspace or nothing "big"

Utah getting rid of Boozer and getting just TT back
Bulls getting Boozer, Hinrichs hole they can fill and no need for TT with Boozer
Portland getting Hinrich as upgrade

Everybody wins.
Old 07-09-2009, 05:13 PM   #37
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

If Chicago got boozer they would be dangerous in the east.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 02:11 AM   #38
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
If Chicago got boozer they would be dangerous in the east.
Get used to seeing Rose to Boozer highlights...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #39
MavsFanFinley
Guru

That's one of the few trades I've seen where everyone wins.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #40
MavsFanFinley
Guru

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...hoo&type=lgns&

Grant Hill will resign with the Suns on the belief that Nash is close to signing a contract extension.

They will also sign Channing Frye to a 2 year deal.

Tags
flaco's purple nipples, neeepole neeepole, no tags at all, windmill likes my nipples