Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-19-2003, 04:01 PM   #201
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys vs. Lions Game Day Thread

I'll have to watch the tampa game to see how johnson handles the blitz. He seems pretty calm out there. But I'm not that familiar with their receivers except for johnson. And I expect he will have his bell rung pretty good.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2003, 04:33 PM   #202
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

johnson is pretty calm..but, he reminds me of kerry collins. if you give him time, he will absolutely pick you a part. For the most part, the 'boys don't get alot of pressure with their normal 4 man pressure. give johnson time and he'll eat you alive.

He's not really that mobile, but the tampa offense blocks well enough to keep from getting hit too much. but, i do believe that the boys will have to attempt to manufacture a little pressure just to make hiim step up in the pocket and/or throw on the move
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 09:20 PM   #203
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Cowboys vs. Lions Game Day Thread

It could be a defensive battle. Tampa's offense is hurting without Jerevicious(sp), and Allstot. Nobody has really run on us this year and Michael Pittman and Thomas Jones don't scare me. Your exactly right on Johnson Murph, give him time and he'll pick you apart. Make him move and he'll regress to his Washington days.

Simeon Rice left the game today. I can't wait to see what his status is. Flozell has played well this year, but he hasn't seen anything like Simeon Rice. Their secondary is beat up. If we can protect Carter, he'll make a couple of plays for us.
Old 10-20-2003, 10:05 AM   #204
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Much rather face the Bucs coming off a win than a loss.

This sunday could be ugly. They are going to bring the pain to Quincy. But....

If we win this game, all hell is going to break loose...
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2003, 10:08 AM   #205
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

dooby, i agree..i was just praying that they'd come back and beat the niners..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2003, 06:00 AM   #206
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE: Cowboys vs. Lions Game Day Thread

We will take them........