Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-24-2003, 12:25 AM   #201
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Is getting lots of beta-carotene. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:27 AM   #202
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Spends way too much time fixating on my carrot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:28 AM   #203
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Should realize it is prominently displayed.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:31 AM   #204
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Would be speechless if I changed avatars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:33 AM   #205
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

likes to post pad

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 12:35 AM   #206
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is joining in on the post padding fun!!!!!
Old 11-24-2003, 12:39 AM   #207
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

needs to bring back the bedbugs

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 12:45 AM   #208
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

If only I could. *sigh*

Ooops. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:50 AM   #209
LRB
Guru

Just posted a picture that looks a lot like Barkley.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:53 AM   #210
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Wondering if you're talking about the bug or the Martian? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:54 AM   #211
LRB
Guru

Should know that it was this picture to which I was referring
Old 11-24-2003, 01:08 AM   #212
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should have a good night and not let those kinds of bugs bite.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 01:12 AM   #213
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

signature looks a little like avery johnson

Old 11-24-2003, 01:14 AM   #214
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should stop dissing Marvin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 01:15 AM   #215
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

should take a deep breath and calm down...I could've said travis best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2003, 01:15 AM   #216
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Makes a good point. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit: apparently I can't spell.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 01:19 AM   #217
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

should try not to poing in public[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2003, 01:24 AM   #218
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Helped inspire the following storkman picture:

Old 11-24-2003, 01:42 AM   #219
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

knows his way around photoshop

Old 11-24-2003, 01:54 AM   #220
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Has an animated gif of an instrument I wanted to play in High School.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:12 AM   #221
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He always has a kind word for everyone.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 09:59 AM   #222
LRB
Guru

Doesn't like crowds, to the crowd's detriment.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:01 AM   #223
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is flirtatious with a certain lioness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 10:08 AM   #224
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is a Republican.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:13 AM   #225
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Thinks that he knows me based on a few posts.......
Old 11-24-2003, 10:22 AM   #226
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I know the above poster based on a few posts as well. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 10:25 AM   #227
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should learn how to make "beer balloon animals".......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 10:27 AM   #228
LRB
Guru

Wants her own beer ballon animal.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:48 AM   #229
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that I prefer "real" animals.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 11:04 AM   #230
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Flirty and fun. And probably hot. At least, I choose to believe so. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 11:08 AM   #231
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that there are only a "few" here that know for sure.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 11:24 AM   #232
LRB
Guru

Has her own fan club on DM.com
Old 11-24-2003, 11:30 AM   #233
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

The kind of person that gives more than what he receives.

Old 11-24-2003, 11:31 AM   #234
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has excellent taste in friends.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 11:42 AM   #235
LRB
Guru

So does she [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 11:59 AM   #236
Caliente
Diamond Member

Likes girls with or without curls.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:32 PM   #237
LRB
Guru

Loves to [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 12:58 PM   #238
Caliente
Diamond Member

Loves to watch the Mav Dancers......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 01:39 PM   #239
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she knows I want to join her fan club....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 01:49 PM   #240
Caliente
Diamond Member

Yes sike, yes.......look deeply into my golden eyes that never blink and I will cast my spell upon you...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]