Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #201
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Giants are terrible. The cows should probably have more than 14. But they get the ball to start the 2nd half. After they score there this game will be about over.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #202
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

roy can't even cover smith.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #203
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

we are about to give up some points if this continues...

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #204
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Dammit 35!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #205
alby
Guru

why is reeves on plaxico

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #206
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Eli could have ran for days if he would have tucked it...
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 01-13-2008, 06:10 PM   #207
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

if roy williams died on the field right now i would have a party with cake
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #208
alby
Guru

Canty has been our best dlineman so far

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:11 PM   #209
roadrunner
Golden Member

Roy was burnt..

Old 01-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #210
alby
Guru

roy almost had that one

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #211
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

This kind of takes the shine off of our drive.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #212
alby
Guru

TOSS JACOBS AND ROY

i would take that trade anyday!!!!!!!111

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:13 PM   #213
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

That was some crappy defense.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:15 PM   #214
alby
Guru

why would fox show a slow motion of coughlin saying that, that was terrible producing

family show.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:22 PM   #215
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

That last drive made me want to throw up. On Roy Williams.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:24 PM   #216
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Cowboys defense is pathetic. Giving up a touchdown in 1 minute. I absolutely hate "prevent" defense. The only thing it ever does is prevent the defense from playing defense.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:26 PM   #217
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
Cowboys defense is pathetic. Giving up a touchdown in 1 minute. I absolutely hate "prevent" defense. The only thing it ever does is prevent the defense from playing defense.
They should blitz the hell out of Eli. He looks like a scared kid with pressure.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #218
alby
Guru

nice pitch and catch to Witt

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:32 PM   #219
alby
Guru

its great watching Marion as the featured back

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #220
alby
Guru

can you guys imagine this kid with 300 carries?

1500+ yards.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #221
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
its great watching Marion as the featured back
absolutely agreed...it just gives this offense yet another dimension.

Old 01-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #222
alby
Guru

what a rifle to Glenn

NICE romo!

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #223
roadrunner
Golden Member

real nice throw and catch to Glenn !

Old 01-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #224
alby
Guru

julius?

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #225
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...this stuff is starting to get...important.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #226
alby
Guru

...and the legend continues to grow...

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:37 PM   #227
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
julius?
What a downer.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #228
roadrunner
Golden Member

love that Romo kid!!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 06:38 PM   #229
alby
Guru

ross didn't want to go high against Marion again lol..

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:39 PM   #230
alby
Guru

i didn't call a fasano TD this game

he'll catch one only when I call it.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #231
alby
Guru

one a game for flozell =]

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #232
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Flozell is an f'n MORON. I swear that everytime they get in the red zone he does that!
Old 01-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #233
alby
Guru

to was WIDE open.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:41 PM   #234
alby
Guru

please force them to a punt

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #235
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

"I have a bad feeling about this."
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:42 PM   #236
roadrunner
Golden Member

The D has got to step it up..The way our O is chewing up the clock, they have no excuses

Old 01-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #237
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Both teams are playing hard.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 06:43 PM   #238
Bookit
Diamond Member

Its time for a fumble.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #239
alby
Guru

Folk finally kicks it past the 5 yard line and we give up a 45 yard return. life is funny

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 01-13-2008 at 06:44 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #240
Bookit
Diamond Member

We might have the worst kickoff coverage in the history of the league.