Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #201
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I was completely in favor of bringing Lin into camp with a make good contract. I was even mildly disappointed that GSW signed him.

But there were people on this board that made a big deal out of losing Lin, that wanted the Mavs to give him a guaranteed contract. And as I've said, there were people envisioning him as a rotation player last year, which is crazy.

And Golden State giving him a 1.5 year guaranteed contract before he even got to camp was nuts.
I do not remember it like you do. I can't remember anyone who wanted to give him a rotation spot. I think you are fluffing yourself with that one.

As for a contract...I would have been for giving him a contract (make-good or otherwise). But I think you are playing with your pecker if you believe that folks had other designs.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #202
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeremy Lin is a good player and he will end up being a starter in this league no doubt. I give him time to get used to the offense he is running and the players that surround him and he will develop nicely. Mark it down. I was one of the few that believed we should definitely have taken a longer look at him.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #203
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I do not remember it like you do. I can't remember anyone who wanted to give him a rotation spot. I think you are fluffing yourself with that one.

As for a contract...I would have been for giving him a contract (make-good or otherwise). But I think you are playing with your pecker if you believe that folks had other designs.
I have no idea what that last sentence means.

As for whether I'm "fluffing myself":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Would have much rather had him than JJB.

Oh well, good luck to the kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
Donnie Nelson and the Mavericks didn't give Jeremy Lin a chance-it's true.Coach Carlisle never never gives chance rookies players.Warriors is great team for Lin coach Nelson surely gives him a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
i'm sold on lin, he's freaking awesome. give him barea's job asap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4lyfe201 View Post
id trade barea for this guy in a heartbeat. im sick of us being a strict jumpshooting team, it doesnt win you playoff games.

hell likely be playin somewhere else this season..in the nba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
He's going to the Lakers, RC whon't play him unless somebody is hurt.
So there's five different posters. Three of them wanted to give him JJB's spot and minutes. The minutes of a rotation player. The other two lamented the fact that Rick wouldn't play him enough for him to sign here.

Those are just from this thread. I assure you, if I cared enough to go find the Summer League Gameday Threads, there would be plenty more of the same. This is the level of "crazy" that was I was referencing. People were willing to swap JJB and/or guarantee playing time for a guy that played good in five summer league games!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:56 PM   #204
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Jeremy Lin is a good player and he will end up being a starter in this league no doubt. I give him time to get used to the offense he is running and the players that surround him and he will develop nicely. Mark it down. I was one of the few that believed we should definitely have taken a longer look at him.
Put down the bong. This dude will never be a starter (at least not any longer than Reggie Williams was a starter with GS).
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #205
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's sorta funny that you have no trouble with "fluffing yourself" but you have no idea what "playing with your pecker" means. But...that's just an aside.

As for your cites...well, I'm not sure what to tell you. Everyone (with a pulse) knew that they were silly at the time, so I'm not sure how much smarter it makes you look now.

Last edited by chumdawg; 02-05-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #206
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Remember when Barea shredded the D-League? I think he averaged over 40 points in his three games before being rushed back to the NBA.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:07 PM   #207
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's sorta funny that you have no trouble with "fluffing yourself" but you have no idea what "playing with your pecker" means. But...that's just an aside.
I understood the "playing with your pecker" part. I wasn't sure what you meant by "other designs". I guess you were just reinforcing your point that no one thought he'd be anything but roster fodder. Which I've just proven incorrect and now you're deflecting.

BTW, here's another quote from SMC. His recent post reminded me that he was perhaps Lin's biggest backer in the SL threads.

Quote:
Wow Jeremy Lin. If they don't give Lin a contract and a serious look I will be frustrated. Fit for the D-league? That kid can rival JJB right now and will no doubt be a better player. He has too many things going not to. The size and ability to play solid defense is great, I think he deserves a shot to run at the roster and JJBs minutes. At the very least they need to ensure they keep him from other teams. Damn I have been consistently impressed by him.
But you're right, no one with a pulse thought he'd get rotation minutes.

So now that we've come through this inane, argument, let me re-state my point:

Jeremy Lin is a perfect example of why you shouldn't go crazy over Summer League, as SMC did in the above quote.

This isn't about making me look smart. Plenty of people shared my opinion. It was hardly earth shattering. But there WAS a noticeable contingent on this board that "went crazy" over Lin in Summer League. I'm sorry if you don't agree with my right to point out that these people were wrong, but I'm afraid I don't care.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 02-05-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:15 PM   #208
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
I understood the "playing with your pecker" part. I wasn't sure what you meant by "other designs". I guess you were just reinforcing your point that no one thought he'd be anything but roster fodder. Which I've just proven incorrect and now you're deflecting.

BTW, here's another quote from SMC. His recent post reminded me that he was perhaps Lin's biggest backer in the SL threads.

Jeremy Lin is a perfect example of why you shouldn't go crazy over Summer League, as SMC did in the above quote.

This isn't about making me look smart. Plenty of people shared my opinion. It was hardly earth shattering. But there WAS a noticeable contingent on this board that "went crazy" over Lin in Summer League. I'm sorry if you don't agree with my right to point out that these people were wrong, but I'm afraid I don't care.
You are so stodgy, man. You really should lighten up. Don't take everything so serious.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #209
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
You are so stodgy, man. You really should lighten up. Don't take everything so serious.
You and Cad spent an hour arguing about where punctuation goes in a quote, and I'm taking things too seriously? Never change, Chum.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #210
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
You and Cad spent an hour arguing about where punctuation goes in a quote, and I'm taking things too seriously? Never change, Chum.
Cad's an ass, and he deserved it. You're cool.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #211
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cad's an ass, and he deserved it. You're cool.
Deserved what? You failing?

Chum Busey, this back and forth with Thig epitomizes your attitude.

You say dumb shit. Someone proves you wrong. You deflect.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

How much internet time do they allow for at the Hollywood Hills Asylum?
Old 02-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #212
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Deserved what? You failing?

Chum Busey, this back and forth with Thig epitomizes your attitude.

You say dumb shit. Someone proves you wrong. You deflect.

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

How much internet time do they allow for at the Hollywood Hills Asylum?
If you had half the chops of Thig, it wouldn't have taken me so little time to dismiss of you.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #213
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
If you had half the chops of Thig, it wouldn't have taken me so little time to dismiss of you.
Your head must be an interesting place to live.
Old 02-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #214
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Your head must be an interesting place to live.
See, that's what I meant.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:22 AM   #215
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Let's see and wait what Lin does next game and the games thereafter. Let's see what he does when the opposing teams prepare for him. Let's look at his defense.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #216
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, the internet...
Old 02-06-2012, 09:39 AM   #217
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

This thread needed more awesome...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 10:39 AM   #218
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Jeez man. You quoted from last years summer league, where he clearly outplayed our rotation guards several times and it wasn't even close. He showed in the summer league the same thing he showed the other night. JJB wasn't playing near the level he did that he left here. You often get too caught up on stats man, too much stock in them. You need to balance that with what you are seeing with your eyes on the court.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #219
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Jeez man. You quoted from last years summer league, where he clearly outplayed our rotation guards several times and it wasn't even close. He showed in the summer league the same thing he showed the other night. JJB wasn't playing near the level he did that he left here. You often get too caught up on stats man, too much stock in them. You need to balance that with what you are seeing with your eyes on the court.
First of all, the complaint about stats doesn't make any sense in this context. I don't put ANY stock in Summer League stats.

Secondly, you seem to be acting like one good game from Lin validates your argument that he was ready to be a rotation player after 5 Summer League games last season. Is that your position?

Third...see Chum? This is why I brought this up.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-06-2012, 11:24 AM   #220
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
First of all, the complaint about stats doesn't make any sense in this context. I don't put ANY stock in Summer League stats.

Secondly, you seem to be acting like one good game from Lin validates your argument that he was ready to be a rotation player after 5 Summer League games last season. Is that your position?

Third...see Chum? This is why I brought this up.
Complaint about stats? It's not a complaint dude, just my observation. Do what you do. I prefer more balance between what I'm seeing past the stat line and on the floor.

You couldn't be further from my position on the subject. It's hard to see how you arrived where you are.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #221
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Complaint about stats? It's not a complaint dude, just my observation. Do what you do. I prefer more balance between what I'm seeing past the stat line and on the floor.
What does that have to do with this conversation?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-06-2012, 11:29 AM   #222
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

There were times when Dominique Jones was the best player on the court during a summer league.

http://www.examiner.com/texas-legend...t-with-legends

MAN, why isn't he playing?! Look what he did in the summer league! We're talkin' moneyball here!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #223
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
What does that have to do with this conversation?
wow

Old 02-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #224
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
There were times when Dominique Jones was the best player on the court during a summer league.

http://www.examiner.com/texas-legend...t-with-legends

MAN, why isn't he playing?! Look what he did in the summer league! We're talkin' moneyball here!
He does play. With our team he isn't gonna get a ton of minutes just yet. Each team make up is different, but I don't have to tell you that.

Old 02-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #225
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He does play. With our team he isn't gonna get a ton of minutes just yet. Each team make up is different, but I don't have to tell you that.
So far Dominique Jones sucks plain and simple, but I don't have to tell you that.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #226
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Guess we'll learn more tonight.

Lin is now starting and with Baron Davis out indefinitely, the chance is there. How very New York.

EDIT:
This thread probably belongs in the Around the NBA section though.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-06-2012 at 12:56 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:46 PM   #227
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Remember when Barea shredded the D-League? I think he averaged over 40 points in his three games before being rushed back to the NBA.
I think it was 30/10, not that it's important, your point is right.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 01:49 PM   #228
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
So far Dominique Jones sucks plain and simple, but I don't have to tell you that.
Sure he sucks, if you compare him to Michael Jordan.

Old 02-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #229
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Nobody gave him a fair chance?? The Warriors signed him to a 2 year deal, with the first year guaranteed and the second year partially guaranteed.

Jeremy Lin is the poster boy of why people should not go crazy over Summer League results.
He barely got playing time with the Warriors, and according to their fans (if i remember correctly) he played well, when he got a couple minutes, but they never gave him more playing time. No of course you can say he didn't get playing time, because he didn't deserve it, but it's sometimes a little more complicated than that. Just for the record, i'm not that high on the kid, i think his ceiling is a rotation player, backing up the PG and the SG, possibly as a 6th man.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #230
SMC0007
Guru

Prediction: Lin starts but doesn't light it up like last game and people stomp in here with "See told ya, he will NEVER be a good player and will NEVER be a starter... he sucks!" Summer league summer league summer league

Old 02-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #231
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Prediction (just for fun): Lin will put up 10/5, or 12/6 tonight, and will play good defense in the process. The Knicks system is a gold mine, if you can handle the ball, and find the scorers, i don't really see a bad game from him, especially now that he's high on confidence.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 02-06-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:29 PM   #232
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0oaq...layer_embedded
6:38 Deron on the knees
Old 02-06-2012, 08:42 PM   #233
CadBane
Banned

I'm watching him tonight. He's not very quick or explosive, and has a poor jumper. I don't really understand how guys are letting him get by them to the rim (which is how he's scoring 90% of his points). That will change shortly, I imagine.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #234
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Smart player. Good vision. Solid on D. Quick first step though not particularly quick to the basket.

Could project to a more well-rounded Jose Calderon. May be more if he gets a better jumper.

Last edited by rabbitproof; 02-06-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:55 PM   #235
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
Damn tyson got fouled on that first oop.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 08:57 PM   #236
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

9 points and 7 assists at halftime..... he'll never be a starter in this league

Last edited by xrobx; 02-06-2012 at 09:34 PM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #237
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

also, Steve Novak leading the team in scoring with 16 points.... what?
Old 02-06-2012, 09:26 PM   #238
SMC0007
Guru

anyone have a link to that game?

Old 02-06-2012, 09:28 PM   #239
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/1...utah-jazz.html

Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 PM   #240
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Add good finisher to the list.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 41mvp=funny bunny, bancad, ben&jerry's, cad vs chum, cadbane is always right, cadchokesondick, cadeatsshitcereal, cadhatesasians, cadreadsusatoday, chumbusey=oxygenthief, faking objectivity, getbackinthekitchenmary, getbackonyourkneescad, jeremy lin, jthig farted, lin = goat, lin-1 cadbane-0, mavsfanuofvagina, objectivehaterinhere, racism, return of the quack!, slow to admit, stuckonstupid, too many tags