Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #201
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Old 06-12-2011, 11:42 PM   #202
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

If someone told me before the season that this Mavs team would be the dominating streak busters to start the season. Be without Roddy for basically the entire year. Lose Dirk and Caron during the season that was looking almost like the end of the teams season. Get Peja and brewer for nothing but still struggled to win for a bit. Go into the entire playoffs w/o Butler and Roddy. Beat Portland in the first round, sweep the defending champ lakers, beat the thunder and most of all take out the Heat with the Big 3 in a finals rematch to win the Championship.......................i probably would of just laughed and said i wish.

But yea wow this has been one amazing ride this year.

So happy, can't believe its finally our time.

The 2011 NBA Champions Dallas Mavericks, has a nice ring to it
Old 06-12-2011, 11:43 PM   #203
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

As an Auburn football fan and a Mavs basketball fan, I never thought I'd see either win it all in my lifetime. Wow, what a great year of sports. Neither script could have been written better. I'm going to enjoy that SportsCenter intro for months to come.

Last edited by pkdumas; 06-12-2011 at 11:44 PM.
pkdumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:44 PM   #204
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

So amazing.. I can't even function right now. Just letting the glory wash over me. Everything.. just amazing. This is just amazing.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #205
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

For those wondering why Dirk darted into the tunnel...

"I had to get a moment. I was crying a bit. I was a little emotional. … I actually didn't want to come out for the trophy, but the guys talked me into it."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp4846
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #206
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Cuban: "Dirk went out and got his own Big 3. He got Brian Cardinal, he got Ian Mahinmi. He's like that. He took less for those guys."
Old 06-12-2011, 11:46 PM   #207
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by g30hd3 View Post
For those wondering why Dirk darted into the tunnel...

"I had to get a moment. I was crying a bit. I was a little emotional. … I actually didn't want to come out for the trophy, but the guys talked me into it."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-wp4846
I never wondered why. And I predicted it.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #208
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

I told my wife, "We're having a baby and we're naming him Dirk!"
Her reply, "What if we have a girl?"

"We're naming her Dirk!"
Old 06-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #209
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Dirk, such a boss. Amazing. I love you guys. I wish I could see all the kids from high school in 06 that rode Wade, ugh the sweet taste of redemption.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #210
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
I told my wife, "We're having a baby and we're naming him Dirk!"
Her reply, "What if we have a girl?"

"We're naming her Werner!"
^ This
Old 06-12-2011, 11:54 PM   #211
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Lebron and Wade combined to score 62 points during the 4th quarters of this series.

Dirk scored 62 points in during the 4th quarters of this series.

Implication: Dirk >= Lebron and Wade combined.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:55 PM   #212
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I am still numb... I truly doubted this team a thousand times. I doubted Terry (and Dub, man was I wrong)... I doubted the Chandler trade... I was bitter from 06 and was forever scarred from that shit.

That all being said, the scar was removed tonight. The crow tastes unbelievable. Hell, I just bought a 10 lb. box of that shit online. Crow will be had at my place for the next few months. I am SO loving this. My cup runneth over.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 06-12-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #213
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I wonder how Damp is feeling right now...
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #214
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Cuban: "Dirk went out and got his own Big 3. He got Brian Cardinal, he got Ian Mahinmi. He's like that. He took less for those guys."
LOL yeah that was great. No one at the presser seemed to get it though.

His comments about why they chose Rick as coach were also really interesting. Among other things they did rate coaches by how players that changed teams played under the new coach. And Cuban said Carlisle was ahead in that category by a mile.

Cuban also said Kidd was the reason why he first bought season tickets for the mavs.

Ah and the storys he told about Dirk were also great. Everybody that didn´t see it needs to lookfor this on nba.com.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:58 PM   #215
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Rachel Nichols is pretty tasty looking.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #216
GhostFace
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Rachel Nichols is pretty tasty looking.
No doubt.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:00 AM   #217
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
I am still numb... I truly doubted this team a thousand times. I doubted Terry (and Dub, man was I wrong)... I doubted the Chandler trade... I was bitter from 06 and was forever scarred from that shit.

That all being said, the scar was removed tonight. The crow tastes unbelievable. Hell, I just bought a 10 lb. box of that shit online. Crow will be had at my place for the next few months. I am SO loving this. My cup runneth over.
Double for me.

I did not believe, three years ago, that Kidd would be doing this NOW. In 2011. After over 100 games this year. I trashed that trade. I was so wrong. So very very wrong. So happy to be so.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #218
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas View Post
"People who want me to lose have to wake up tomorrow and go back to their lives and their problems."

-LeBron James after losing NBA Finals
You don't have to read between the lines to infer what a dick this guy is. If you get the whole response to that question, he basically says "The people who root against me don't have lives as good as me, so F 'em."

I'm so happy for Dirk. I'm happy for everyone in Dallas that gets to celebrate with each other. Mavs fans are pretty scarce in Colorado.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #219
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I wonder how Damp is feeling right now...
Nothing ventured, nothing gained in my estimation.

He's got his money, anyway.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:03 AM   #220
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas View Post
"People who want me to lose have to wake up tomorrow and go back to their lives and their problems."

-LeBron James after losing NBA Finals
wasnt this nice....childish ignorant...how about to think about why everybody wants u to lose...why every true nba just hates u and ur behavoir
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:04 AM   #221
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

The City of Dallas just Declared tomorrow (or today depending on your location) national Lebron James day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early. :cheers:
Old 06-13-2011, 12:05 AM   #222
MavsFanSinceDayOne

MavsFanSinceDayOne will become famous soon enough

It is so great how the Mavs have exorcised the demons of their past and slayed their dragons by first sweeping LA in the 2nd round and then eliminating the Heat in the Finals. Not only that, but we beat the Heat on THEIR home floor as payback for them doing it to us on our home floor 5 years ago. Poetic justice!

Say it together friends, because I've been waiting to say this since their very first season: DALLAS MAVERICKS - NBA WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

Last edited by MavsFanSinceDayOne; 06-13-2011 at 12:07 AM.
MavsFanSinceDayOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #223
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

OMG! OMG! OMG!
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:07 AM   #224
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Dirk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGhSwjHv92Y

I guess everything happens for a reason.

EDIT_: wrong thread - nevermind.

Last edited by #41; 06-13-2011 at 12:09 AM.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:09 AM   #225
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

That's not the first time I've read/heard Cuban talking about the analytics behind hiring Carlisle. I was glad to see that get a big spotlight tonight.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #226
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have a link to all the nba player tweets about teh game....and Dirk?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #227
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #228
ThreevensonsBeard

ThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the roughThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the roughThreevensonsBeard is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41creepingdeath View Post
The City of Dallas just Declared tomorrow (or today depending on your location) national Lebron James day. Everyone gets to leave work 12 minutes early. :cheers:
HAHAHA ZING
ThreevensonsBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #229
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Seems like the post game stuff is finally winding down on the tv flipping between NBA TV and many ESPN's.

Almost time to re-watch the game.

I told my boss on Friday that if the Mavs won on Sunday...IF...I would not be in on Monday.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-13-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:11 AM   #230
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Anyone have a link to all the nba player tweets about teh game....and Dirk?
http://hoopshype.com/twitter.html
Old 06-13-2011, 12:13 AM   #231
DIRK LEGIONS

DIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to allDIRK LEGIONS is a name known to all

Last edited by DIRK LEGIONS; 06-13-2011 at 12:14 AM.
DIRK LEGIONS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:14 AM   #232
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Avalon View Post
LOL I don't think Matt Barnes meant to say this:

Matt Barnes: "Congrats to the mavs, you defiantly earned that.."

and, no thanks:

Kenyon Martin: "What's y'all think about me in a Mavs jersey next year!! Just a thought peopl"

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 06-13-2011 at 12:15 AM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #233
DNowitzki41mavs

DNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really nice

Kenyon Martin: What's y'all think about me in a Mavs jersey next year!! Just a thought people 1 hour ago
DNowitzki41mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #234
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan2thedeath View Post
We will win this game. You can quote me on that.
Do I get any rep from this post I made at half in the GDT?
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:16 AM   #235
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Steve Nash: The German is struggling and might not have a monster game but he'll be there when it counts... #forserious

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter.html#ixzz1P88SSRj0

Just read that. He knows him well :-)
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #236
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNowitzki41mavs View Post
Kenyon Martin: What's y'all think about me in a Mavs jersey next year!! Just a thought people 1 hour ago
I was wondering about this. It would be cool if the Mavs could start getting ring chasers to sign for the cheap.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #237
41creepingdeath

Rudy Gay: How come Dallas just won and they still talking about mia 1 minute ago
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #238
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
LOL I don't think Matt Barnes meant to say this:

Matt Barnes: "Congrats to the mavs, you defiantly earned that.."

and, no thanks:

Kenyon Martin: "What's y'all think about me in a Mavs jersey next year!! Just a thought peopl"
Blueprint.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #239
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Avalon View Post
Thanks broseph!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 AM   #240
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan2thedeath View Post
Do I get any rep from this post I made at half in the GDT?
Serious?? Was it ever in doubt?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
attention whore murph, dirk, dirk > any tag ever, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk=god of heat, dirk=god of thunder, dirk=nba champion!, epic fail bump, i can die now