Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-17-2003, 10:35 AM   #201
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE:Add your Quote...

"I'm too sexy for my shirt"
-who is that guy?!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2003, 10:38 AM   #202
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Found it....
"I'm too sexy for my shirt"
-Right Said Fred
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2003, 11:05 AM   #203
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

"I’m going to pretend you didn’t just say that."
- Caliente
Old 11-17-2003, 12:20 PM   #204
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Add your Quote...

You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine.'

- Tommy Cooper

Old 11-17-2003, 01:13 PM   #205
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

"The night is young and so are we......"
- Caliente
Old 11-17-2003, 03:42 PM   #206
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Can you hear me now? Excellent....."
- Caliente
Old 11-18-2003, 11:23 AM   #207
Chiwas
Guru

"Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on
society."

- Mark Twain

Old 11-18-2003, 11:39 AM   #208
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

"Ends are ape-chosen; only the means are man's.
Papio's procurer, bursar to baboons,
Reason comes running, eager to ratify;
Comes, a catch-fart with Philosophy, truckling to
tyrants;
Comes, a pimp for Prussia, with Hegel's Patent
History;
Comes, rhyming and with Rhetoric, to write his
orations;
Comes with the Calculate to aim his rockets
Accurately at the orphanage across the ocean;
Comes, having aimed, with incense to impetrate
Our Lady devoutly for a direct hit.'"

-Aldus Huxley.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:43 AM   #209
Caliente
Diamond Member

I go, 'I'm drinking Jim Beam.' He goes, 'What's Jim Beam?' He had all this Cristal lined up. I go, 'See all that stuff? You know how much Beam you could get for what all that costs? Dude, you could have a party for a year.'
--Kid Rock, giving party advice to P. Diddy.

Old 11-18-2003, 11:50 AM   #210
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I have always felt that a politician is to be judged by the animosities he excites among his opponents.
-Sir Winston Churchill

Old 11-18-2003, 11:53 AM   #211
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Familiarity breeds contempt-and children. "
- Mark Twain

Old 11-18-2003, 11:55 AM   #212
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav Post 3000:

Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught.
-Sir Winston Churchill
Old 11-18-2003, 11:58 AM   #213
Caliente
Diamond Member

"It's not what you do ... it's how you do it."
- Mae West

Old 11-18-2003, 12:14 PM   #214
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
-H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
Old 11-18-2003, 12:21 PM   #215
Caliente
Diamond Member

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man. "
- Mark Twain
Old 11-18-2003, 01:20 PM   #216
Chiwas
Guru

I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up - they have no holidays.
- Henny Youngman

Old 11-18-2003, 01:39 PM   #217
Caliente
Diamond Member

"With the exception of capitalism, there is nothing so revolting as revolution."
- George Bernard Shaw

Old 11-19-2003, 04:29 PM   #218
Chiwas
Guru

"Cussing at them won't make them go away, won't make them smarter, and will only bring to your side people who enjoy insults more than argument."

-Usually Lurkin, D-M, Nov. 19th, 2003.

Old 11-20-2003, 10:01 AM   #219
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorites is Abby Hoffman's "Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger" (or something very close to that)

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 11:25 AM   #220
Chiwas
Guru

One that is one third not suitable for a forum:

"If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z,
X is to work. Y is to play. And Z is keep your mouth shut."

- Albert Einstein

Old 11-20-2003, 02:04 PM   #221
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Don't give in to hate. That leads to the Dark Side."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

Old 11-20-2003, 02:32 PM   #222
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

"I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is no mere man. Between him and every other person in the world there is no possible term of comparison. Alexander, Caesar, Charlemagne, and I have founded empires. But on what did we rest the creations of our genius? Upon force. Jesus Christ founded his empire upon love; and at this hour millions of men would die for him." - Napoleon Bonaparte

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2003, 03:26 PM   #223
Caliente
Diamond Member

"I think if you say you don't do it, you're lying. I think it's a positive thing to indulge in yourself in a sexual way sometimes. ... I think it's positive for girls not to depend on guys. ... So just make yourself happy and let them just kind of follow up after you."
--Britney Spears.

Old 11-21-2003, 01:28 PM   #224
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Methane gas is shooting out of my butt. I'm on all these protein drinks for 'Catwoman,' and the supplements give you, like, wicked gas."
--Halle Berry.

Old 11-21-2003, 01:39 PM   #225
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente
"Methane gas is shooting out of my butt. I'm on all these protein drinks for 'Catwoman,' and the supplements give you, like, wicked gas."
--Halle Berry.
Guess she's having a real blast preparing for her new role. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 04:06 PM   #226
Caliente
Diamond Member

"I was a strict macrobiotic for a couple of years, but I just had to have a lamb chop, so I fell off the wagon."
--Madonna
Old 11-21-2003, 04:33 PM   #227
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

"I will make Georgia howl."
- William Tecumseh Sherman arguing with US Grant in a letter that he can cut the Confederacy in two, by leaving his lines of supply to march on Savannah, Georgia.
Old 11-21-2003, 04:57 PM   #228
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

"People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin, but I lost the ring. She was born in Spring, but I was born too late. Blame it on a simple twist of fate."

- Bob Dylan
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 10:41 PM   #229
Caliente
Diamond Member

Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired.
Robert Frost (1874 - 1963)

Old 11-22-2003, 01:45 PM   #230
Chiwas
Guru

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates... it's more like a jar of jalapenos.
What you do today, might burn your butt tomorrow."

Old 11-24-2003, 10:20 AM   #231
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Everything I know about men you could fit on the head of a pin and still have room for the Lord's Prayer"
--Cher
Old 11-24-2003, 04:20 PM   #232
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 11-25-2003, 11:57 AM   #233
Caliente
Diamond Member

"All right, brain. I don't like you and you don't like me, so just get me out of this so I can get back to killing you with beer."
--Homer Simpson
Old 11-25-2003, 02:17 PM   #234
Chiwas
Guru

"It would take a great leap of faith to think justice wasn't served today."

- BOB MEYERS, after John A. Muhammad was sentenced to death for the sniper killing of Mr. Meyers's brother, Dean.

Old 11-25-2003, 02:53 PM   #235
Caliente
Diamond Member

"People say the earth is round. But you don't have to believe it if you don't want to."
- Forrest Gump

Old 12-03-2003, 11:12 PM   #236
Chiwas
Guru

"What the f*** are we doing here?"

- An American soldier, during WWII, when the US forces were entering Germany . Band of Brothers.

"Hitler killed himself in Berlin."
"He should have done it three years ago; he had saved us a lot of trouble."

- An American officer and a solider talking close to Berlin. Band of Brothers.

Old 12-04-2003, 10:18 AM   #237
Caliente
Diamond Member

"Be ashamed to die before you have won some battle for humanity."
--Horace Mann (1796-1859)

Old 12-04-2003, 11:28 AM   #238
Chiwas
Guru

"Never, Never, Never Quit"

- Sir Winston Churchill

Old 12-05-2003, 11:11 AM   #239
Caliente
Diamond Member

I hate that word. It was a song I never took seriously. I'm just happy that at 22 I have a word I wrote in the dictionary.
--Beyonce Knowles, on coining the term "bootylicious."

Old 12-15-2003, 10:55 AM   #240
Chiwas
Guru

"Nobody does trials like Americans. We made it an art form. It's almost as fundamental a part of our culture as jazz or rock 'n' roll."

- PAUL BUTLER, a law professor at George Washington University, on the steep drop in trials.