Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-01-2008, 09:43 PM   #2441
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

haha Carmelo with two offensive fouls in a row.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2008, 09:44 PM   #2442
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
huh? SA is tanking with a 30ish point lead?

can you imagine what the score would be if the Spurs were actually trying to play for real?
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #2443
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
huh? SA is tanking with a 30ish point lead?
Wrong word. Sorry...

Maybe skyrocketing...
Old 04-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #2444
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

WOW--

Warrior fans are going beserk right now...

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/view...=asc&start=255
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:51 PM   #2445
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Asking for game to end so they can prepare for Dallas...

Go Mavs! I can't stand these guys!
Old 04-01-2008, 09:52 PM   #2446
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Barbosa is going nuts... 5/6 from 3.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:01 PM   #2447
Big Shot Rob

Man--GSW fans are cussing like crazy...
Old 04-01-2008, 10:05 PM   #2448
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sick and tired of watching teams like the Spurs, Jazz, hell even the Pistons drop 115+ on the Warriors. Just proves the point that you don't need to "play your pace" to beat them. You take every easy basket you can get on their soft interior D, score 110+, and win.

If Avery had figured that out last April, we wouldn't have lost. And I'm not sure he's figured it out even still.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #2449
Big Shot Rob

I think I figured out why people can't stand GSW fans.

When you get a second--and you want a laugh--check out the link that I posted. Now they are saying that it was good to lose so badly to SA so that they now will want to take it out on Dallas Mavs.

These people are real jerks...
Old 04-01-2008, 10:11 PM   #2450
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Right...you run them but play good transition defence and count on your half-court when you can't get a quick score.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:12 PM   #2451
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob
I think I figured out why people can't stand GSW fans.

When you get a second--and you want a laugh--check out the link that I posted. Now they are saying that it was good to lose so badly to SA so that they now will want to take it out on Dallas Mavs.

These people are real jerks...
They're jerks, but the sad thing is that we all know that is exactly what is going to happen tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:13 PM   #2452
Big Shot Rob

Flaco--do you guys play them tomorrow?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #2453
SkullLeader

SkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the rough

in behalf of flaco, i'll say yes. we (i mean the team) are playing them tomorrow.

help me fight cancer. click on the link above

Last edited by SkullLeader; 04-01-2008 at 10:17 PM.
SkullLeader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:18 PM   #2454
SkullLeader

SkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the roughSkullLeader is a jewel in the rough

yey! go feniksanz!

Old 04-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #2455
fluid.forty.one

not a good time for Barbosa to start missing.

and we are NOT going to lose to GS if Dirk is back.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:25 PM   #2456
SkullLeader

nash with the three

Old 04-01-2008, 10:27 PM   #2457
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Nash is all kinds of good.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #2458
fluid.forty.one

Nash, I love you for the first time in years
Old 04-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #2459
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

This is crazy. I've never ever cheered for Phoenix this much. On back to back nights too!

Go Suns!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #2460
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Why can no one get a freaking stop in this game??

I know we can't get a stop when it matters any more, but we at least seem to be trying.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:29 PM   #2461
fluid.forty.one

Amare why do you have to brick something when I actually want you to win?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:30 PM   #2462
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Amare taking 22 foot jump shots....yeah that'll get it done when it counts....
Old 04-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #2463
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I wish I could watch this Suns game...eeek
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #2464
SkullLeader

i want nash to take a 3

Old 04-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #2465
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quadruple OT, Suns win 276-257
Old 04-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #2466
fluid.forty.one

nevermind Nash.. I hate you again.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #2467
fluid.forty.one

nevermind Nash... great rebound.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:33 PM   #2468
fluid.forty.one

ah well..

half game lead over nuggggs and warriors. get well soon Dirk.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #2469
SkullLeader

owel, on the bright side, GS lost. I'm not one to complain.

DAMMIT!

Old 04-01-2008, 10:35 PM   #2470
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Its pretty much as bad as it gets when you're sitting around hoping the freaking denver nuggets lose a game.

I wonder if we'll be able to even remotely keep up with phx next week.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #2471
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Uh-oh, we better win tomorrow.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:41 PM   #2472
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Quote:
ah well..

half game lead over nuggggs and warriors. get well soon Dirk.
Isn't it a half game lead over the Nuggets, and a full game over the Warriors?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:43 PM   #2473
SkullLeader

oh yeah, on the bright side, at least GS fans are doubly upset after their loss to the Spurs. Kinda like adding salt to the wounds

Old 04-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #2474
Big Shot Rob

Total meltdown on GSW website--wow--just wow...
Old 04-01-2008, 10:44 PM   #2475
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

So... Not being pessimistic and all, but if we lose tomorrow, Mavs, Nuggets and Warriors will all have the same record. So will we be 9th? 8th? 7th?
Old 04-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #2476
Big Shot Rob

Mavs win tomorrow.

I guarantee it
Old 04-01-2008, 10:47 PM   #2477
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555
So... Not being pessimistic and all, but if we lose tomorrow, Mavs, Nuggets and Warriors will all have the same record. So will we be 9th? 8th? 7th?
Doesn't matter - we still have a bunch of games left after that...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:48 PM   #2478
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555
U-dog is right that it doesn't matter because there are many games left to play. But if it ends like that, we are out if Golden State beats Denver on the 10th.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:50 PM   #2479
monty55555
Platinum Member

Alright.

So .... Go Mavs!!
Old 04-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #2480
Big Shot Rob

GO MAVS!