Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #2521
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Carmelo? Seriously. BG said it first, but I'll prolly get the backlash for basically saying get real. Another fine occasion for the Lucy (not Marcie) takes the football from Charlie Brown pic again.

Rick: I'm ever so slightly curious what point are you making? Lebron obviously didn't come to Dallas, how does that have anything to do with Carmelo? Who cares where he ended up, it wasn't here. I'm just not sure that your 'anything can happen' line fits here either.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 08-17-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: not marcie
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2010, 11:49 PM   #2522
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
BG said it first, but I'll prolly get the backlash for basically saying get real.
The only backlash you're gonna get is for not recognizing my post right before BG's post!

(although the article L-Dub posted was actually the first to indicate that Carmelo is most likely going to NYC, hence obviously not coming to Dallas...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:16 AM   #2523
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carmelo? Seriously. BG said it first, but I'll prolly get the backlash for basically saying get real. Another fine occasion for the Marcie takes the football from Charlie Brown pic again.

Rick: I'm ever so slightly curious what point are you making? Lebron obviously didn't come to Dallas, how does that have anything to do with Carmelo? Who cares where he ended up, it wasn't here. I'm just not sure that your 'anything can happen' line fits here either.
What I said was in reference to BG's quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
There are too many ties to NY for Carmelo NOT to go to the Knicks.
My point was that this was said for Lebron as well, and he ended up doing what he did. It's not 100% that Melo will bolt for NY.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:30 AM   #2524
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Carmelo? Seriously. BG said it first, but I'll prolly get the backlash for basically saying get real. Another fine occasion for the Marcie takes the football from Charlie Brown pic again.
That's Lucy, "sir".
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:29 AM   #2525
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously there's not much chance of him coming here, but that doesn't mean the FO shouldn't try. They should (almost) always try.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 02:38 AM   #2526
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Obviously there's not much chance of him coming here, but that doesn't mean the FO shouldn't try. They should (almost) always try.
+1.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:39 AM   #2527
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think our chances of getting Carmelo are???!?!?

- Random desperatin' Mavs fan.

The Mavs are trucking along in third in the West but still have opportunities to upgrade. The following offseason they could present JET's expiring or sign and trade Butler or Chandler along with young talent, picks and cash depending on who Denver wants as the centerpiece of the deal. This package of cap flexibility, young talent and veteran talent du jour (Chandler/Butler/JET) is going to be hard to match. While Denver can't like the idea of trading its young about-to-peak All-NBA star to a conference rival, if the Mavericks have the best package to offer, the Nuggets will do what they have to do to rebuild. For example, the Mavs could sign and trade Butler and throw in Roddy/Dojo/picks and take back a couple bad contracts plus Carmelo. This is known as the:

Butler
Ultimate
Terrific
Trade

A JET based package is called:

Terry
Incredible
Trade
Scenario

Chandler scenario:

Chandler
Ultimate
Mastertrade

- Random Jan 2011 January Fisher Article

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:33 AM   #2528
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
What do you think our chances of getting Carmelo are???!?!?

- Random desperatin' Mavs fan.

The Mavs are trucking along in third in the West but still have opportunities to upgrade. The following offseason they could present JET's expiring or sign and trade Butler or Chandler along with young talent, picks and cash depending on who Denver wants as the centerpiece of the deal. This package of cap flexibility, young talent and veteran talent du jour (Chandler/Butler/JET) is going to be hard to match. While Denver can't like the idea of trading its young about-to-peak All-NBA star to a conference rival, if the Mavericks have the best package to offer, the Nuggets will do what they have to do to rebuild. For example, the Mavs could sign and trade Butler and throw in Roddy/Dojo/picks and take back a couple bad contracts plus Carmelo. This is known as the:

Butler
Ultimate
Terrific
Trade

A JET based package is called:

Terry
Incredible
Trade
Scenario

Chandler scenario:

Chandler
Ultimate
Mastertrade

- Random Jan 2011 January Fisher Article
I wonder how hard it would be to convince Denver to take the TITS Chip?

(I mean, doesn't everyone desire that?)

Old 08-17-2010, 10:57 AM   #2529
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
That's Lucy, "sir".

Nope, not in the nude ones I got in my bedside drawer of them. When I said "football", I meant Roofie.

Old 08-17-2010, 11:31 AM   #2530
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Can't see 'Melo being interested in Dallas, I mean they have a great team in Denver, he's got the money on the table. What does Dallas offer that Denver doesn't, state tax? Cuban's limitless pockets? It wasn't enough for Lebron. I can see us trading for him, but he can walk in the summer, unless the CBA really frowns on FAs. Such as making the raise difference bigger, adding another year to signing with your own team. After the way things shook out with Lebron, I can't see Melo signing here.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #2531
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

http://twitpic.com/2flxyg

Mavs getting their alternates modified? Link is picture of Jones at the rookie symposium. Front row, right side.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #2532
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Can't see 'Melo being interested in Dallas, I mean they have a great team in Denver, he's got the money on the table. What does Dallas offer that Denver doesn't, state tax? Cuban's limitless pockets? It wasn't enough for Lebron. I can see us trading for him, but he can walk in the summer, unless the CBA really frowns on FAs. Such as making the raise difference bigger, adding another year to signing with your own team. After the way things shook out with Lebron, I can't see Melo signing here.
I pretty much agree with your reasoning, but I think the whole "if LeBron didn't do it, no one else will" argument is weaksauce...

LeBron made his decision years ago so it really didn't matter what ANYONE could offer him - his choice not to play here had little to do with what the Mavs/Cuban/Texas could offer and more to do with the fact that he, Wade and Bosh already made a pact to play together... That doesn't apply to anyone else in the league.

If people don't come here, it will be for entirely individual reasons (more money, longer contract, proximity to hometown, opportunity to play with certain players or coaches who can maximize their individual skillset...)

Cuban's deep pockets, no state tax and the opportunity to play with this roster are plenty of reason for players to come to Dallas - didn't Chris Paul recently list us as one of four teams he had interest in? (he named Dallas for SOME reason, regardless of the odds of us landing him...)

Last edited by Underdog; 08-17-2010 at 11:55 AM.
Old 08-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #2533
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:

Mavs getting their alternates modified? Link is picture of Jones at the rookie symposium. Front row, right side.

I like it.

That dood wearing it also imo has potential to be a pretty sweet SG in the near future too!

Old 08-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #2534
Underdog

Quote:
I like it.

That dood wearing it also imo has potential to be a pretty sweet SG in the near future too!
I wonder if he'll actually end up playing PG, especially if Roddy ends up being more of a SG...

From everything I've heard about him, DoJo has the handles to do it...

Old 08-17-2010, 12:37 PM   #2535
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Carmelo won't sign here via S&T, and we don't have the cap room to sign him. That's almost guaranteed. Carmelo wants to go join a team in New York or somewhere were he gets publicity and superstar teammates (that aren't white and "soft" like Dirk).

But...does Carmelo have a no trade clause?

If he doesn't, then the Mavericks could make a trade with Denver for the half of a year left on his contract, without Melo ever getting a say in the matter. He wouldn't stay, as we've discussed, but for half a year we'd have Dirk and Carmelo paired up to give us one last shot at a title.

I think I've been watching too much baseball, though. That one year rental philosophy isn't quite the same because if Denver chooses not to deal him at the deadline, they can still get stuff back through a sign and trade.

So that would leave Denver needed a really good offer. It'd have to include Roddy, a couple firsts, and expirings, I'd think. That'd be as good as an offer as they will get this offseason. So they might do it.

Now, that'd be way too much for half a year of Carmelo who we know won't resign with us, except for the fact that we can turn around and sign and trade Carmelo and get something back, such as a first rounder, maybe two, and a young talent, though probably not on Roddy's level.

I know this would never work, probably because Carmelo could care less about leaving Dallas without anything and would just sign outright with someone. I think the Knicks will have enough space that they can just flat out sign them. Plus, if Denver is in the top 8 teams in the West, Carmelo isn't going anywhere, and they isn't any reason to think that they will fall that low. So its unlikely. Fun to think about, but still very unlikely.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:57 PM   #2536
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Carmelo won't sign here via S&T, and we don't have the cap room to sign him. That's almost guaranteed. Carmelo wants to go join a team in New York or somewhere were he gets publicity and superstar teammates (that aren't white and "soft" like Dirk).

But...does Carmelo have a no trade clause?
Only Kobe and now Dirk have no-trade clauses, AFAIK.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:59 PM   #2537
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Carmella will go to the Knicks, book it.

Either as FA next summer or maybe allready during the deadline for something like Curry+Gali+Randolph if the Nuggets call it a season and try to get at least something back-

Then the Knicks can decide if they add Parker next summer via FA or if they wait for Paul. They just need to stay away from any contract that goes longer than 2012.

http://hoopshype.com/salaries/new_york.htm

Last edited by sefant77; 08-17-2010 at 01:00 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:03 PM   #2538
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I wonder if he'll actually end up playing PG, especially if Roddy ends up being more of a SG...

I can see that for sure. I believe that JJB is still gaining confidence and will be more than adequate backup for us. Only problem with him is he hasn't gained height or hops and can't crash and finish like Dojo imo. He has the will and everything else it takes except the size to do it and consistently be effective. Dojos size and strength gives him a great chance for the and1 every time he doesn't get absolutely hammered at the bucket. My bet is RC and PT will be he and Roddys biggest enemies this season.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:14 PM   #2539
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

btw Marion changing to Terrys 31 this year or not anymore?
Old 08-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #2540
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
btw Marion changing to Terrys 31 this year or not anymore?
Neither one should be able to wear it, because neither of them can play like the used to.

Old 08-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #2541
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Still kind of a kick in the crotch to see him next to Jeremy Lin in his Warriors jersey.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #2542
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

That uniform does not make me think "Mavericks" at all...and the Timberwolves are taking the Maverick's colors too.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:23 PM   #2543
Underdog

Quote:
I can see that for sure. I believe that JJB is still gaining confidence and will be more than adequate backup for us. Only problem with him is he hasn't gained height or hops and can't crash and finish like Dojo imo. He has the will and everything else it takes except the size to do it and consistently be effective. Dojos size and strength gives him a great chance for the and1 every time he doesn't get absolutely hammered at the bucket. My bet is RC and PT will be he and Roddys biggest enemies this season.
I'd hope Carlisle learned a thing or two from last season and decides to work DoJo in a bit over the season (I'm not worried about Roddy getting playtime - RC only hates rookies!)

If we see a lot of JJB with Roddy & DoJo on the roster, then I'm willing to bet we'll have a new coach a year from now - Donnie & Cuban didn't push to get those guys just so they can wave a towel from the bench...

Old 08-17-2010, 01:39 PM   #2544
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hopefully in the future he and Roddy can just interchange between the 1 and 2.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:06 PM   #2545
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
That uniform does not make me think "Mavericks" at all...and the Timberwolves are taking the Maverick's colors too.
I like the uni, but man the T'Wolves jersey is really really similar to ours.

Old 08-17-2010, 03:28 PM   #2546
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Hopefully in the future he and Roddy can just interchange between the 1 and 2.
That would be the ultimate, similar to what GSW have in Ellis and Curry. I mean both can handle, and both can finish, from any scoring spot on the court.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:30 PM   #2547
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'd hope Carlisle learned a thing or two from last season and decides to work DoJo in a bit over the season (I'm not worried about Roddy getting playtime - RC only hates rookies!)

If we see a lot of JJB with Roddy & DoJo on the roster, then I'm willing to bet we'll have a new coach a year from now - Donnie & Cuban didn't push to get those guys just so they can wave a towel from the bench...
I would think with a long term contract, he's able to work with these rookies. Geez, let them play and develop them, between Dirk and JKidd you have 2 HOFer's that can give them on the job training.
Old 08-17-2010, 03:31 PM   #2548
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...eaubois#page/1

This is very stupid thought.
Rodrigue Beaubois will bring amazing to Dallas.-I have hope

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 03:33 PM   #2549
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...eaubois#page/1

This is very stupid thought.
Rodrigue Beaubois will bring amazing to Dallas.-I have hope
stopped reading at "bleacher..."
Old 08-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #2550
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
That would be the ultimate, similar to what GSW have in Ellis and Curry. I mean both can handle, and both can finish, from any scoring spot on the court.
Ellis can handle the ball? Since when?
Old 08-17-2010, 03:54 PM   #2551
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
stopped reading at "bleacher..."
ok

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #2552
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

What's with the new jerseys? I hope they aren't replacing the alternates from last year. I would actually like it if those became the usual away jersey.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #2553
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
What's with the new jerseys? I hope they aren't replacing the alternates from last year. I would actually like it if those became the usual away jersey.
If that were to be the case, the road and alt jerseys would be similar in color. That wouldn't make sense. I have a feeling they're replacing the diddy blue jersey, or maybe they are doing a complete jersey change with home and alternate included. (since i just realized in the twitpic everyone has the road jerseys on)

Edit: I would like for the Mavs to bring back some green in one of the jerseys. Blue is getting worn out by the entire league.

Last edited by Rick41; 08-17-2010 at 08:45 PM.
Old 08-17-2010, 09:17 PM   #2554
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
I can read just fine. It's the stupid sh!t you spew out every post is what i have problems comprehending with.

The Damp video was a weak ass analogy.
I don't think you know what an analogy is....
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #2555
SMC0007
Guru

The study of the human body stupid!

Old 08-18-2010, 03:55 PM   #2556
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The study of the human body stupid!
The study of the anus.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:35 PM   #2557
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...urn=nba-263293

Butler talking about the Heat.
Old 08-18-2010, 04:58 PM   #2558
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Got to love Butler kissing the Heat's ass. And for the record, no way in hell does Miami win 70.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:00 PM   #2559
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Is Caron Butler trying to convince us to not give a damn about the Mavs?

I hope Cuban has a trade lined up because I don't want to root for this guy anymore...

Last edited by Underdog; 08-18-2010 at 05:03 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #2560
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is Caron Butler trying to convince us to not give a damn about the Mavs?

I hope Cuban has a trade lined up because I don't want to root for this guy anymore...
A bit overkill, no? I'm pretty sure Caron is happy to be with the Mavs.

I liked this part of his new blog on hoopshype...

Quote:
Before training camp begins with the Mavericks, I’m going to spend four weeks with workout guru Tim Grover. It’s my first time going to work with him, but you know he’s good just by looking at the cast of players that have been trying to improve with him. LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant, Gilbert Arenas have all spent time with Grover. There must be something to him, right?

Aside from the Tyson Chandler trade, my team has had a pretty quiet offseason. I’m not surprised. We had a great roster already. The management looked at the team and thought change wasn’t needed.
http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/but...elite-company/

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 6feetunderdog, ban cad, big thread kill board, cad is a troll, cadbane=vagina dentana, cadpain in the ass, fell=fail, fluid guzzler!, fluidfartyone!, gay tags, grandma cigarettes, it's a race no running!?!, mammoth gortat, mammoth knockers, mammoth thread, miami cheat, more bloody cuntbane, shut the fluff up, smc = sucks many c*cks, then stop posting in it, underdog=legallyretarded, we luv us sum fluffy, where is fluffy?, wtf is fell?...