Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-14-2003, 12:56 PM   #2521
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:New This or That

Preferable I would say Saturday so you can get over with, and enjoy the weekend. Also, there is to much football going on to work on a Sunday. Either way; it's good to have an estabished day for sabbath every week.

Will TCU appear in a BCS bowl game this season?

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2003, 01:29 PM   #2522
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

No, I don't think so.

A lioness or a panther? Fiercest.

Old 11-14-2003, 01:34 PM   #2523
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

lioness

Most dangerous situation, coming between a mother grizzly and her cubs or telling your with her butt does look fat in those pants?
Old 11-14-2003, 01:51 PM   #2524
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

either one could result in the early demise of a snowman......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

hard to handle or handle with care
Old 11-14-2003, 02:09 PM   #2525
Nicky31

Handle with care...

The Lion King or Jack Frost? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2003, 02:13 PM   #2526
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

don't make me choose.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

good snake or bad snake
Old 11-14-2003, 02:24 PM   #2527
Nicky31

Good snake...(most of the time)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

well feed lion or lion on the prowl?

Old 11-14-2003, 02:26 PM   #2528
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

lion on the prowl for food.

Normal intelligence OR Idiot Savante?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:26 PM   #2529
Caliente
Diamond Member

neither, just an always curious lioness.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

speak the truth or speak with forked tongue
Old 11-14-2003, 02:32 PM   #2530
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Truth will set you free.

Grand standing OR Filibustering?
Old 11-14-2003, 02:50 PM   #2531
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Shimmy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Steve Francis or a rock, which is smarter?
Old 11-14-2003, 02:52 PM   #2532
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: New This or That

how big is the rock

will houston make it out of the first round of the playoffs?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:53 PM   #2533
Caliente
Diamond Member

only one knows how to keep it's mouth shut so, you tell me.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

do ball hogs go to Heaven? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2003, 02:54 PM   #2534
LRB
Guru

Ball hogs live in the Hell of their own selfishness

Will Houston every maket the playoffs with the dumb and dumber combination of Mobley and Francis at the guards?
Old 11-14-2003, 02:58 PM   #2535
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: New This or That

make it, yes. then get embarrassed.

will JVG deal one or both of them?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2003, 02:58 PM   #2536
kingrex
Platinum Member

Not unless they grow up. So, never.

guns a blazin' OR hold yer fire?
Old 11-14-2003, 03:04 PM   #2537
LRB
Guru

Hopefully for the Rocket faithful JVG will deal either Dumb or Dumber and hopefully both. And guns blazzin'

Will the Mavs crack the top 10 in rebounding percentage at the end of the season?
Old 11-14-2003, 03:24 PM   #2538
Nicky31

If they continue to rebound like they did last night against the Rocket's...(that was an awesome job by the Mav's on the boards)

Will the Mav's repeat their perfomance by leading the league in scoring again or will the King's retain their former stat this season?

Old 11-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #2539
LRB
Guru

Depends on how long it takes the Mavs to jell.

Do you think that points scored per 48 minutes would be a better stat than points per game for teams since OT games aren't equally distributed among teams?
Old 11-14-2003, 03:59 PM   #2540
Caliente
Diamond Member

no, a game is a game is a game until it is officially over

which is worse

toxic personality or radioactive personality
Old 11-14-2003, 04:00 PM   #2541
LRB
Guru

Toxic

true love or great lust
Old 11-14-2003, 04:03 PM   #2542
Caliente
Diamond Member

true love lasts longer.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

can crushes ever come to fruition or should they?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:17 PM   #2543
LRB
Guru

Sometimes but it's not always the best thing

Princess Bride or Bride of Frankenstein?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:21 PM   #2544
Caliente
Diamond Member

neither, Queen of Hearts........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

can your cold heart ever be truly melted?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:27 PM   #2545
LRB
Guru

Snowmen may have ice water in their veins, but than is only to keep the fire in our hearts under control. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

relive the glory days or the future is so bright I have to wear sunglasses?

Old 11-14-2003, 04:31 PM   #2546
Caliente
Diamond Member

the future is so bright I have to wear sunglasses........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

is U2 the uncrowned king of Photoshop?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:41 PM   #2547
LRB
Guru

Without a doubt.

Should Coop have EvilMav2 and Madape on his show as guests?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:49 PM   #2548
Caliente
Diamond Member

should he, yes....would he, probably not.....the public would discover that they know more about basketball than he does........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

white knight or black knight
Old 11-14-2003, 04:51 PM   #2549
LRB
Guru

white knight

Knight or nightie?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:54 PM   #2550
Caliente
Diamond Member

is a teddy a nightie?...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

is this day lasting way longer than it should?
Old 11-14-2003, 04:58 PM   #2551
LRB
Guru

No longer than normal.

Sleep in tomorrow or up early?
Old 11-14-2003, 05:08 PM   #2552
Caliente
Diamond Member

sleep in while I can.....

stripes or spots

Old 11-14-2003, 05:17 PM   #2553
LRB
Guru

stripes, I thought Bill Murray was hilarious [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Charles Barkley or Stevie Francis, who's dumber?
Old 11-14-2003, 05:19 PM   #2554
Caliente
Diamond Member

Charles Barkley by an a$$...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

is my mojo paying off or what?
Old 11-14-2003, 05:25 PM   #2555
kingrex
Platinum Member

Paying like Mark Cuban on a white stiff basketball player.

Fashion don't: Jean shorts OR fish net shirt?
Old 11-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #2556
LRB
Guru

fish net shirt

Fashion don't plumbers butt or guy with gorrilla back in tank top
Old 11-14-2003, 05:31 PM   #2557
Caliente
Diamond Member

fish net shirt

which is more effective? there is a correct answer

whisper in my ear or shout in my face
Old 11-14-2003, 05:32 PM   #2558
LRB
Guru

Whisper

Fashion don't plumbers butt or guy with gorrilla back in tank top
Old 11-14-2003, 05:33 PM   #2559
kingrex
Platinum Member

Gorilla back is worse than plumber butt-cleavage.

I will whisper sweet nothings in your rear.

tossed salad OR rump roast?
Old 11-14-2003, 05:34 PM   #2560
LRB
Guru

roast

cavier or hamburger