Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-05-2008, 09:55 PM   #2521
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Sac still up 7 on Denver....let's go Artest.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #2522
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
The fact that T-Mac is a top 10 jersey seller doesn't mean that Houston has national appeal. AI has been in the top 15 for a decade. Are you telling me that the 76ers also had national appeal?

Very few teams have true national appeal, and Houston is certainly not one of them. I lived far, far away from Texas, in an NBA market, when the Rockets won their 2 titles, and nobody gave a damn. There were Bulls jerseys everywhere in the years surrounding those (and trust me, I lived nowhere near Chicago), but nary a Rockets jersey.
Hmm...let me take a wild guess as to why there were so many Bulls jerseys during that time... And the 76ers did have national appeal. A lot of people follow a team over one player, and you gave a good example.

The Bulls don't have nearly as many fans now and no one gives a damn about them. But could you tell me what teams have that national appeal you are talking about?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #2523
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Hmm...let me take a wild guess as to why there were so many Bulls jerseys during that time... And the 76ers did have national appeal. A lot of people follow a team over one player, and you gave a good example.
You have absolutely no idea what national appeal is, do you?

Let me try this again--nobody gives a damn about the Rockets outside of Texas. It's quite obvious you're a young'in, and my guess is that you've never even lived outside of this state. I think it's safe to say you don't have your finger on the pulse of this issue at all.

The Lakers, the Knicks, and the Celtics. Those are teams with national appeal. I know it may be tough to hear, but 2/3 of the NBA fans in this state don't even give a damn about the Rockets. People from out of state are even more indifferent.

Old 04-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #2524
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The fact that T-Mac is a top 10 jersey seller doesn't mean that Houston has national appeal. AI has been in the top 15 for a decade. Are you telling me that the 76ers also had national appeal?

Very few teams have true national appeal, and Houston is certainly not one of them. I lived far, far away from Texas, in an NBA market, when the Rockets won their 2 titles, and nobody gave a damn. There were Bulls jerseys everywhere in the years surrounding those (and trust me, I lived nowhere near Chicago), but nary a Rockets jersey.
i'd say houston has national appeal recently (this year) only because of that 22 game winning streak. outside of that no one cares. why bring up what happened 12-13 years ago to prove whether houston has appeal now. thats irrelevant

who has natl appeal? lakers, celtics, suns, and warriors. thats it.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:50 PM   #2525
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Sacramento

Artest didn't play.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:56 PM   #2526
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
i'd say houston has national appeal recently (this year) only because of that 22 game winning streak. outside of that no one cares. why bring up what happened 12-13 years ago to prove whether houston has appeal now. thats irrelevant

who has natl appeal? lakers, celtics, suns, and warriors. thats it.
Because it's completely relevant. There are exactly 3 major media markets that carry fans all over the country. Those are the 3, minus the Warriors (no idea why you'd list them). It doesn't change with the times.

I find abundant humor in the notion that the Rockets have any sort of appeal outside of Texas and China. It's small town delusion coming from one of the biggest cities in the country. Very ironic.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 04-05-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 10:58 PM   #2527
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
Go Sacramento

Artest didn't play.
Well that's even more impressive them. Big loss for Denver, big "win" for the Mavs.

Old 04-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #2528
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Because it's completely relevant. There are exactly 3 major media markets that carry fans all over the country. Those are the 3, minus the Warriors (no idea why you'd list them). It doesn't change with the times.

I find abundant humor in the notion that the Rockets have any sort of appeal outside of Texas and China. It's small town delusion coming from one of the biggest cities in the country. Very ironic.
So, 2/3 of this state doesn't give a damn about the Mavericks or Spurs either. Every corner of the state has its own team.

How is it small town delusion? It does change with the times. When the Rockets play in NYC, Chinese fans lineup there to see Yao Ming. They never did anything like that pre-2002.

I have yet to meet a Suns fan (or see a Suns jersey) anywhere in Texas. They don't have national appeal, and the Phoenix market is not a whole lot bigger than San Antonio + Austin.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #2529
LonghornDub

Quote:
So, 2/3 of this state doesn't give a damn about the Mavericks or Spurs either. Every corner of the state has its own team.

How is it small town delusion? It does change with the times. When the Rockets play in NYC, Chinese fans lineup there to see Yao Ming. They never did anything like that pre-2002.

I have yet to meet a Suns fan (or see a Suns jersey) anywhere in Texas. They don't have national appeal, and the Phoenix market is not a whole lot bigger than San Antonio + Austin.
"Look at us, look at us. We're relevant!"

Buddy, outside of an (albeit impressive) 22-game winning streak that will probably never happen again, the Rockets are the least relevant team in the state, and that's true even if the Mavs never sniff a title before Dirk is knitting socks back in Wurzburg.

Hell, just the other night, I was at a bar in Austin, and the bartender turned off a Rockets game in favor of one of the first (or second, I don't recall) round NCAA games between two completely irrelevant colleges. Some Rockets fans started whining, and the bartender said, "Who gives a f*ck, it's the Rockets." That just about sums it up--the winning streak ends, and everything goes back to normal.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 04-05-2008 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:38 PM   #2530
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

How are the Rockets the least relevant team in the state when they have the second best record? And at that, only down one game to the best team in the state? Right now, it looks like the Mavericks are the least relevant team in the state. The Mavs have only recently become relevant with Dirk + Nash + Finley. They have always played third to the Rockets, then Spurs.

And Austin has always been anti-Houston (except for the Astros). That is nothing new. hey would rather see Vince Young throw two times as many interceptions as touchdowns.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 04-05-2008 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 11:50 PM   #2531
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I doubt the Knicks have any appeal outside NY whatsoever right now. I mean if you are not winning, at least you need a star player to have any appeal.

Miami with Wade has surely more appeal nationwide than the Knicks.

My pick for least appealing is the Bucks.

And thanks Sacramento for beating Denver.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 11:54 PM   #2532
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Can't imagine the Rockets having one shred of national appeal. They are pretty boring basketball team, first and foremost.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:21 AM   #2533
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Knicks have natl. appeal? lol ok

i listed warriors because i'd say right now their style of play gets quite a few casual NBA fans to watch their games against decent teams.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:30 AM   #2534
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

News for the both of you (evidently): the NBA as a whole has pretty close to ZERO national appeal.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:35 AM   #2535
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

hes right. for all the love stern gets hes made the nba nearly as nationaly irrelevant as hockey or soccer
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:17 AM   #2536
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on, Five-O, it's not THAT bad.

Football has ridiculous national appeal, sure, but that's because it's a weekend sport. Casual fans can keep up with everything going on with their team without needing to devote much time to them.

The NBA and MLB are probably the next tier down, which is still much lower than football, with hockey and soccer below that.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-06-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #2537
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

I don't know. The MLS is creeping up and will be above the NHL in a few years. Teams are getting new stadiums, and new teams are being created.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 04-06-2008 at 08:30 AM.
Old 04-06-2008, 08:52 AM   #2538
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

MLS will never be relevant in the U.S.

Houston will never be relevant outside of Houston, TX or China.

End of discussion.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #2539
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
How are the Rockets the least relevant team in the state when they have the second best record? And at that, only down one game to the best team in the state? Right now, it looks like the Mavericks are the least relevant team in the state. The Mavs have only recently become relevant with Dirk + Nash + Finley. They have always played third to the Rockets, then Spurs.

And Austin has always been anti-Houston (except for the Astros). That is nothing new. hey would rather see Vince Young throw two times as many interceptions as touchdowns.
Why do you even post here? Do you really need attention?
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 10:54 AM   #2540
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

^^Yes, I'm an attention whore. It sometimes fun posting at other teams message boards. There are boat loads of Maverick fans at SpursTalk, and some at Clutchfans, too. Funny how at SpursTalk, I am listed as one of the best Rockets fans by your fellow Maverick fans. I post the exact same at both places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
MLS will never be relevant in the U.S.

Houston will never be relevant outside of Houston, TX or China.

End of discussion.
Houston is more relevant than Dallas. That's for sure .

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 04-06-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:58 AM   #2541
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Houston is more relevant than Dallas. That's for sure.
You mean in viewership and playoff impact or do you just mean that they are relevant for digging up asian interest in the NBA?
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 11:10 AM   #2542
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
You mean in viewership and playoff impact or do you just mean that they are relevant for digging up asian interest in the NBA?
Bringing more world fans into the NBA. They had a segment about it on ABC when the the Red Sox were playing in Tokyo.

As far as viewership, don't know who wins on that one, but last year, it was the Mavs for sure. A big market in DFW, and even bigger market in the Bay Area. Add to that a team winning 67-games and a possible upset, Dallas had that one.

Playoff impact this year remains to be seen. Since the Kidd trade, Dallas is 1-11 against winning teams. Rockets haven't been doing much better after the win streak either, and are just .500 since the Boston loss.

We'll see.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:45 AM   #2543
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Via Ants

Hornets
Old 04-06-2008, 12:33 PM   #2544
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Good game so far. Harrington had a crazy shot with .4 left.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2545
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Pargo is on fire!!! So much fun to see!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:01 PM   #2546
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

GS was off to such a great start then Wells and Pargo came off the bench to quiet them down.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:10 PM   #2547
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

And Peja with a killer three at the halftime buzzer. Hornets look good.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:30 PM   #2548
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Nellie at the half: I am not changing the game plan. The game plan is solid.

hehehe

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #2549
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Not uh. We clearly have more fat people than you! http://www.listsofbests.com/list/15983

EDIT: NOO! http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/...t-cities_x.htm You beat us again

Last edited by Caseman; 04-06-2008 at 02:01 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:09 PM   #2550
LonghornDub

Quote:
I simply can't get enough of Houston fans who think their team(s) matter at all. The only remotely relevant things to happen to Houston sports in the past 10 years were 1) losing their NFL team to freaking Tennessee and 2) having Roger Clemens for 2 years.

Oh, and a 22-game winning streak. Whoop dee do. The Mavs and Suns crapped double digit win streaks last year. It doesn't make a difference.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 04-06-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:12 PM   #2551
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Watching this NO game, they don't scare me at all...but I love that they're beating the W's!
Old 04-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #2552
Caseman
Golden Member

CP3 is a beast. If the Mavs drop out, I'm cheering for the Horns to take it to the Finals.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:18 PM   #2553
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

I don't know why there aren't more Mavs fans in this thread watching the game. This game is just as relevant to the Mavs playoff hopes as our game vs. the Suns right after.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #2554
Caseman
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
I don't know why there aren't more Mavs fans in this thread watching the game. This game is just as relevant to the Mavs playoff hopes as our game vs. the Suns right after.
I don't know, but the Hornets are a fun team to watch.
Old 04-06-2008, 02:28 PM   #2555
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

The more "the Hornets are for real" talk I hear, the more I think they are incredibly beatable in the first round. I wish the Mavs could get the 8 seed and face them. As a seven seed they will probably get the stupid Lakers.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #2556
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

chris paul is the second best player in the nba and would eat kidd and jet alive. i want no part of the hornets. incidentally i think the warriors could actually have given them trouble. they are a terrible matchup for us though.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #2557
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I want no part of the Hornets either. The bench is pretty weak besides Wells and Pargo when he's on but the starting 5 is very solid.
Old 04-06-2008, 05:35 PM   #2558
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs expired unf.[/URL]

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-06-2008 at 05:36 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:36 PM   #2559
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

spur LP

MIN

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-06-2008 at 06:15 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #2560
MavsFanFinley
Guru

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Pryzbilla was having a solid year. Hate to see an injury like this even though they were not making the playoffs.