Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-12-2013, 02:01 PM   #241
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
almost positive kaman will be here next year
What makes you so positive? Just curious...no stance on this.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2013, 02:13 PM   #242
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I never understood the Kaman hate. The guy has to try to cover for terrible perimeter defenders in Collison and Mayo when he himself isn't a great defender to begin with. Injuries clearly affected him, but he was decent when healthy. If we keep Wright, then Kaman actually makes a lot of sense for the right price. Sorry folks but good centers aren't easy to come by. Dwight ain't comin' and Bynum's knee isn't worth it. And I'm not seeing Pekovic because of the price.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #243
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
What makes you so positive? Just curious...no stance on this.
because he is a solid c. when the time is right you will see. nothing tangible that tells me besides him and dirk are buddys

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:18 PM   #244
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Kaman's defense and rebounding were huge issues for me. I would not want him back unless he accepted a dirt cheap contract.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #245
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I never understood the Kaman hate. The guy has to try to cover for terrible perimeter defenders in Collison and Mayo when he himself isn't a great defender to begin with. Injuries clearly affected him, but he was decent when healthy. If we keep Wright, then Kaman actually makes a lot of sense for the right price. Sorry folks but good centers aren't easy to come by. Dwight ain't comin' and Bynum's knee isn't worth it. And I'm not seeing Pekovic because of the price.
agreed most centers are not mobile people. they play basketball because they are tall. kaman is mobile and has a midrange shot. and can go toe to toe with howard

Old 04-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #246
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
agreed most centers are not mobile people. they play basketball because they are tall. kaman is mobile and has a midrange shot. and can go toe to toe with howard
Howard who? Josh Howard?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:34 PM   #247
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Howard who? Josh Howard?
howard ur big hairy momma

Old 04-12-2013, 02:35 PM   #248
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Last edited by spreedom; 04-12-2013 at 02:46 PM.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:40 PM   #249
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

My only beef with Kaman is he isnt prone to passing to Dirk, ever. They dont go together on the court in my opinion.

And no, he cannot go toe to toe with Howard. His defense leaves a lot to be desired.

But I agree with all the other things about Kaman.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:44 PM   #250
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
My only beef with Kaman is he isnt prone to passing to Dirk, ever. They dont go together on the court in my opinion.

And no, he cannot go toe to toe with Howard. His defense leaves a lot to be desired.

But I agree with all the other things about Kaman.
okay whatever i drop the toe 2 toe with howard. if he live in the gym pumping some weights that can be fixed

Old 04-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #251
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
okay whatever i drop the toe 2 toe with howard. if he live in the gym pumping some weights that can be fixed

Last edited by spreedom; 04-12-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:50 PM   #252
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post

seriously. you ever heard of working out?

Old 04-12-2013, 02:52 PM   #253
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post

please dude go fuck with somebody else. and if you have something to say say it. stop using other peoples art work to speak. its not funny and your damn sure not cool.
****edit was you eating cerial when you saw my post you dick wormer

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 04-12-2013 at 02:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:58 PM   #254
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

If he lives in the gym? Kaman isnt an up and coming superstar with potential yet tapped into. He is what he is. Barring injuries, he is a very good offensive center who sometimes takes away shots from people like Dirk. And he defense leaves alot to be desired.

I will say the guy tries. He gives full effort when called upon
Old 04-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #255
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
If he lives in the gym? Kaman isnt an up and coming superstar with potential yet tapped into. He is what he is. Barring injuries, he is a very good offensive center who sometimes takes away shots from people like Dirk. And he defense leaves alot to be desired.

I will say the guy tries. He gives full effort when called upon
ima leave it at that thank u melon
******sweet sweet melon

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 04-12-2013 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #256
Melonhead
Guru

Sadly, Im not ruling anything out as to who will Cuban bring back. So it wouldnt totally blow my mind if Kaman was in Dallas next year.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:07 PM   #257
jamaljasonandjimmy

we set here and argue over bullshit yet nba players are getting paid BIG bucks win or lose they get thier cut.

Old 04-12-2013, 03:08 PM   #258
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

I thought spreedom's response was hilarious. In fact, rep. I agree with him 100%. Kamen isn't horrible, but is he the future of the team? I ask because, well, look at the stats with him and Dirk on the floor together. Poor match. We give Dirk a pass on being a bad defender because, well he's Dirk. We need a traditional center with a solid low post game to supplement Dirk's style of play. When Kamen touches the ball he shoots. that's great if your building an inside out team around a center. That's bad when it takes shots away from your star. Everytime they start together, Kamen has gone on shooting sprees while Dirk barely gets a touch. you could blame that on the guard play somewhat, but we also got a look at Bernard James who was a more pure center. When James got the ball in good position, he would often draw the help defense and then kick the ball out for a wide open shot. He often had solid position to fight for offensive boards too. I also much more preferred James defensive attitude and hard fouls on drives to the basket. Honestly, I would've rather watched James start this season the Kaman

This quote from rotoworld sums up exactly what I feel about Kaman: "He simply can't be trusted, regardless of who he's up against. Tonight [the Suns loss] he was abused by the likes of Luis Scola and the one-legged Jermaine O'Neal. "
Old 04-12-2013, 03:11 PM   #259
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Jack and Mayo this summer and Granger and Gortat next summer and we are fine.

Jack/Iggy and Deng/Gortat would be awesome.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:14 PM   #260
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

The only way Kaman is back is on another one year deal after striking out on Dwight and Bynum (also short contract) because they are targeting Gortat/Cousins/Bogut/Okafor in 2014. Thats four center that would work really good with Dirk.
Old 04-12-2013, 03:47 PM   #261
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
I thought spreedom's response was hilarious. In fact, rep. I agree with him 100%. Kamen isn't horrible, but is he the future of the team? I ask because, well, look at the stats with him and Dirk on the floor together. Poor match. We give Dirk a pass on being a bad defender because, well he's Dirk. We need a traditional center with a solid low post game to supplement Dirk's style of play. When Kamen touches the ball he shoots. that's great if your building an inside out team around a center. That's bad when it takes shots away from your star. Everytime they start together, Kamen has gone on shooting sprees while Dirk barely gets a touch. you could blame that on the guard play somewhat, but we also got a look at Bernard James who was a more pure center. When James got the ball in good position, he would often draw the help defense and then kick the ball out for a wide open shot. He often had solid position to fight for offensive boards too. I also much more preferred James defensive attitude and hard fouls on drives to the basket. Honestly, I would've rather watched James start this season the Kaman

This quote from rotoworld sums up exactly what I feel about Kaman: "He simply can't be trusted, regardless of who he's up against. Tonight [the Suns loss] he was abused by the likes of Luis Scola and the one-legged Jermaine O'Neal. "
And yet you want Mayo back? Mayo comes up small against pretty much every good to great team...and some bad ones too.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:57 PM   #262
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't imagine Chris coming back. Sure, Dallas would keep him at a bargain price, and he probably wouldn't balk at accepting a substantial long-term deal to re-sign, but how those two conditions could possibly end up being equivalent is beyond me.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 04-12-2013 at 04:02 PM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 04:00 PM   #263
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

It appears Chris Kaman has joined the board under the alias "jamaljasonandjimmy"
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:16 PM   #264
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Jack and Mayo this summer and Granger and Gortat next summer and we are fine.

Jack/Iggy and Deng/Gortat would be awesome.
I like your thinking. I'd go with Jack/J.J Redick/Dalembert(huge 1yr. deal)
And then Deng/Gortat 2014

Haven't thought out salary implications yet, but it should work.

I just wonder if they'd tie up too much money in Jack.
Seeing as they passed on Dragic who is about 4yrs. younger and got something
like 4yrs-28mil. i have a hard time seeing them give Jack more than 3yrs.20mil
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #265
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have any thoughts on Jeff Teague? He'll most certainly be overpaid.
Is he just a rich man's Collison?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #266
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
I like your thinking. I'd go with Jack/J.J Redick/Dalembert(huge 1yr. deal)
And then Deng/Gortat 2014

Haven't thought out salary implications yet, but it should work.

I just wonder if they'd tie up too much money in Jack.
Seeing as they passed on Dragic who is about 4yrs. younger and got something
like 4yrs-28mil. i have a hard time seeing them give Jack more than 3yrs.20mil
Jack/JJ Redick/Splitter. Yes please.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #267
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

I'd rather see us overpay some free agent out there than re-sign Mayo, Collison or Kaman. They wouldn't accept dirt-cheap contracts, anyway.

Last edited by 41creepingdeath; 04-12-2013 at 07:18 PM.
41creepingdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #268
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty spicy article from Tim MacMahon on Cuban and how hard he plans to work this summer:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-quick-rebuild

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #269
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Pretty spicy article from Tim MacMahon on Cuban and how hard he plans to work this summer:

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-quick-rebuild
Actually thought that was pretty editorially mild by MacMahon's standards.

The it's-on-me-and-Donnie bit at the end stuck out a little relative to the it's-on-me tone of most of the earlier quotes.
Old 04-12-2013, 09:23 PM   #270
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

He says it will be a quick rebuild... and not a slow process. Then he better sign someone long term or get lucky in the draft.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:22 PM   #271
sefant77
Guru

Mayo shouldnt be your 2nd or 3rd best player on the team. He showed it again...he is lacking crunchtime balls
Old 04-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #272
sefant77
Guru

The other big plan could be trying to dump Marion with the lottery pick to a team under the cap and then offer Dwight/Josh Smith/Morrow to team up in Dallas (not sure how are the rules for S&T with teams under the cap - if they could trade Marion/pick for a resigned Josh to Atlanta.

I could see Howard teaming up with his buddy and Dirk (the perfect fit beside Josh and Dwight) to play for a ring instead of being Kobes waterboy and b*tch in LA. Kobe talking again about playing five years and LA is Kobe land. Kobe wins games and when the Lakers lose its everybody elses fault.

But im pretty sure that Morey has exactly the same idea with Dwight/Josh/Morrow.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-12-2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:42 PM   #273
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
The other big plan could be trying to dump Marion with the lottery pick to a team under the cap and then offer Dwight/Josh Smith/Morrow to team up in Dallas (not sure how are the rules for S&T with teams under the cap - if they could trade Marion/pick for a resigned Josh to Atlanta.

I could see Howard teaming up with his buddy and Dirk (the perfect fit beside Josh and Dwight) to play for a ring instead of being Kobes waterboy and b*tch in LA. Kobe talking again about playing five years and LA is Kobe land. Kobe wins games and when the Lakers lose its everybody elses fault.

But im pretty sure that Morey has exactly the same idea with Dwight/Josh/Morrow.

I like our leverage of already having Morrow on the roster, but I sort of doubt he factors into most teams' plans. I mean hell, if it was any consideration, we'd at least be smart enough to get him onto the court every once in a while.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:45 PM   #274
sefant77
Guru

Well, Cuban and Morey gonna know: If you want a shot at dwight you need also cap for Josh and Morrow.

Last edited by sefant77; 04-12-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:49 PM   #275
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And no big name free agent is coming to a team with no help/assets either.

Josh Smith does nothing for me. He is such a knucklehead.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:54 PM   #276
sefant77
Guru

Yeah when he is hanging around the perimeter jacking up threes or long jumper.

But honestly he is a rebound and blocking machine. Together with Dwight he helps covering an aging Dirk at defense and at offense Dirk is able to stretch the floor so Josh can play closer to the basket.

X
Morrow
Smith
Dirk
Dwight

Great spacing, great rebounding, great blocking...just need a PG with a brain, Carter as 6th man and some solid roleplayer
Old 04-12-2013, 11:02 PM   #277
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Let's just hope that LA doesn't make the playoffs.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:07 PM   #278
Bayliss

Sefant... they will double the hell out of Howard and besides Dirk there is no passing out of that group.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:28 PM   #279
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Sefant... they will double the hell out of Howard and besides Dirk there is no passing out of that group.
Dwight and Dirk on one side and then have fun doubling Dwight...Dwight isnt a great passer but he will find Dirk.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #280
sefant77
Guru

In other news Kobe has probably a torn achilles. That means pretty much an entire year gone and maybe never full recovery.

Kobe torn achilles, Nash done with two years contract, Gasol older...good for our Dwight race

Tags
cad von ghostymooglebane, moogleghostfacechamp, ummmm