Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-17-2004, 11:21 AM   #241
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 alienation

Quote:
Originally posted by: SaltwaterChaffy
U2, did you change your name specifically for our matchup?
Yeah... I always do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2004, 07:37 AM   #242
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 alienation

Good comeback Chaffy.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2004, 10:10 AM   #243
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 01:13 AM   #244
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Sike, do you still want to do the Artest trade? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Darn it! Ben Wallace and Artest are my main players...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 02:18 AM   #245
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch, Twelli...

As for other fantasy news, the Black Tide has thankfully put the #1 ranked Sikedelics on the ropes this week, although the Alien has got to be pleased that he ripped off EL royally in that just-completed trade. Franchise and Marbury are probably the two best fantasy point guards in the NBA (unless Arenas starts tearing things up, or Kidd returns healthy), and now that they are paired up on Team Sike, it's going to be awfully hard for any team to compete with a tuned Sike team in assists, scoring, and steals...
Old 11-20-2004, 02:31 AM   #246
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for other fantasy news, the Black Tide has thankfully put the #1 ranked Sikedelics on the ropes this week, although the Alien has got to be pleased that he ripped off EL royally in that just-completed trade. Franchise and Marbury are probably the two best fantasy point guards in the NBA (unless Arenas starts tearing things up, or Kidd returns healthy), and now that they are paired up on Team Sike, it's going to be awfully hard for any team to compete with a tuned Sike team in assists, scoring, and steals...
Yep, the Sikeadelics have become the 2003-204 Lakers...it's probably going to take an injury to stop them. Not only did he acquire Francis, but he got Pierce too! If that wasn't bad enough, he didn't have to touch Randolph or Miller. I think we have our GM of the year.
Old 11-20-2004, 02:41 AM   #247
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nash 13 likes to back out of all the bad deals he makes. Pathetic
I can see why you're mad because of last year, which is true and i do agree with, so i'm not going to react in anger.

Now first of all, when i signed up for the second league, i was actually trying to be nice because at that time, their weren't enough people in the league(9 teams at that time i signed up). I was going to do the trade, and actually forgot that i even agreed to it. So i was going to do the trade until a member, who shall remain nameless, protested the trade. So although it was my decision, if my decision effects 14 other teams, then their opinion matters when i could really care less.

And if you actually look at my team, it's obvious that i'm not putting too much effort into that team. I'm more interested in the first league than the second. As a matter of fact, Evil, if you want to do the deal, i'll agree to it.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 06:23 AM   #248
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli
Sike, do you still want to do the Artest trade? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Darn it! Ben Wallace and Artest are my main players...
wow, now that's tough!
Old 11-20-2004, 07:11 PM   #249
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Evilmav2
team Sikedelics are suffering from the loss of Damp this week and overall sorry play from all key players....it took little Earl Boykins to bring the Sikedelics to pull ahead of the Dark Lord's team...that tiny dude has been the steal of my draft so far....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 04:43 PM   #250
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

I hope Artest gets the rest of the season. I just dropped his sorry ass.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 08:55 PM   #251
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

evil is killing me....what a good example of how a good team can have a bad week.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-21-2004, 11:07 PM   #252
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Ouch... All my second-tier guys showed up to play in League 2 tonight. Drew Gooden went off for 25 pts, 15 rbs, 3 stls, 2 blks, 2 assts... McDyess hit up Charlotte for 24 pts, 13 rbs, 2 stls... Big Nasty got 18 pts, and Luol Deng has 18 pts with a half of basketball to play in the Chicagon/Lakers game...

That makes me happy, because it sure is going to be hard to beat the good Mr. Alien after the post-EL trade, ultimate-point guard Sikedelic team comes into being next week...
Old 11-21-2004, 11:33 PM   #253
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Just so you guys know, my internet has been down for a week, i just got it back up the day of the brawl. So i haven't been able to update my rosters. But i'll be bad.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2004, 12:45 AM   #254
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Ouch... All my second-tier guys showed up to play in League 2 tonight. Drew Gooden went off for 25 pts, 15 rbs, 3 stls, 2 blks, 2 assts... McDyess hit up Charlotte for 24 pts, 13 rbs, 2 stls... Big Nasty got 18 pts, and Luol Deng has 18 pts with a half of basketball to play in the Chicagon/Lakers game...

That makes me happy, because it sure is going to be hard to beat the good Mr. Alien after the post-EL trade, ultimate-point guard Sikedelic team comes into being next week...
great job this week evil..every player who needed to be huge was....and all my boys played woefully average or poor.

Old 11-22-2004, 03:06 AM   #255
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: OzMavs
I hope Artest gets the rest of the season. I just dropped his sorry ass.
same here

what a shame, he's so much potential as fantasy player...

Old 11-22-2004, 10:53 AM   #256
sike
The Preacha

I picked him up thinking he only got 30 games....then with a tear in my eye...I dropped him when I discovered that he was gone for the year...

Old 11-22-2004, 06:11 PM   #257
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

League I results - Dallas-Mavs.com - Week 3

Mighty Mavericks vs 5
Sinn Fein 9

Evil Domination vs 10
Irontoads 2

Mavs413 vs 5
Jubari's Ape Rampage 8

JasonTerry's Team vs 3
alby MFFL 10

The Dream vs 9
Fah Q 4

Houston Rockets #1 vs 9
TripleDribble 4

League I standings - Dallas-Mavs.com - Week 3
1 Sinn Fein 32-9-1
2 Evil Domination 28-10-4
3 Houston Rockets #1 25-16-1
4 JasonTerry's Team 21-18-3
5 The Dream 19-21-2
6 Jubari's Ape Rampage 18-21-3
7 Fah Q 17-22-3
8 Irontoads 16-21-5
9 alby MFFL 17-24-1
10 Mavs413 17-24-1
11 Mighty Mavericks 15-24-3
12 TripleDribble 12-27-3

League II results - Dallas-Mavs.com 2 - Week 3
OU Sucks vs 2
Bono is a Tool 10

Black Tide of Evil vs 9
The Sikedelics 3

Tenacious D vs 9
The Duchesses 3

Turbo Twellies vs 4
Freshcanofwhup 8

alby MFFL vs 9
Dirk2004 3

stvnash13 vs 3
Pongos Mavs 9

Mavsclan55 vs 5
Murphy3 7

E Pluribus Unum vs 1
Marauding Apes 11

League II standings - Dallas-Mavs.com 2- Week 3
1 Freshcanofwhup 26-10-0
2 Pongos Mavs 25-10-1
3 The Sikedelics 24-12-0
4 Tenacious D 23-13-0
5 Marauding Apes 21-14-1
6 Bono is a Tool 21-15-0
7 alby MFFL 20-15-1
8 Murphy3 20-15-1
9 Black Tide of Evil 18-17-1
10 Mavsclan55 17-19-0
11 Turbo Twellies 14-21-1
12 E Pluribus Unum 14-22-0
13 stvnash13 13-23-0
14 OU Sucks 12-24-0
15 The Duchesses 9-27-0
16 Dirk2004 8-28-0
Old 11-23-2004, 12:01 AM   #258
sike
The Preacha

Default RE: D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 Injury Ward

for two weeks in a row I have had to play catch up...ape had four players playing tonight and my one player was a scrub who got no minutes...I just hope my boys can show up this week.

Old 11-23-2004, 11:18 AM   #259
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:D-M.com Fantasy Basketball League - Season 2... the U2 Injury Ward

Is it just me or has every player in the league played for The Black Tide of Evil at least once this season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2004, 06:17 PM   #260
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Is it just me or has every player in the league played for The Black Tide of Evil at least once this season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
he likes to move....thats for sure

Old 11-23-2004, 07:12 PM   #261
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

The Forces Of Evil are Tireless, and Always on the Move...
Old 11-23-2004, 08:28 PM   #262
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

The Forces Of Evil are Tireless, and Always on the Move...
the dark lord has spoken [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2004, 01:14 PM   #263
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Why does my #1 pick always end up injured??

Does anyone have any news on Baron Davis' status up to this point? Cause my team sucks without him. Forced to use Damon Stoudamire as my PG...
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 06:37 AM   #264
twelli
Diamond Member

I am trembling with fear, the Beelzebot will get me....

yeah, right...

after disposing erica, who is obviously not paying attention, I am on a roll, baby!

and big ben will be back soon to clog the lane and give me an edge in blocks and rebs [img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2004, 08:36 AM   #265
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: twelli

I am trembling with fear, the Beelzebot will get me....

In fantasy basketball, indeed as in life, the Beezlebot eventually gets everyone...

Old 11-29-2004, 11:39 AM   #266
sike
The Preacha

in the end evil's dark tide will be judged like all others...the quick and the dead shall not escape...the wrath of the sikedelics!

Old 11-29-2004, 01:17 PM   #267
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

League I results - Dallas-Mavs.com - Week 4

Mighty Mavericks vs 3
Mavs413 10

Evil Domination vs 4
Sinn Fein 10

Irontoads vs 9
TripleDribble 4

JasonTerry's Team vs 8
Jubari's Ape Rampage 5

The Dream vs 7
alby MFFL 5

Houston Rockets #1 vs 9
Fah Q 4

League I standings - Dallas-Mavs.com - Week 4
1 Sinn Fein 42-13-1
2 Houston Rockets #1 34-20-2
3 Evil Domination 32-20-4
4 JasonTerry's Team 29-23-4
5 Mavs413 27-27-2
6 Irontoads 25-25-6
7 The Dream 26-26-4
8 Jubari's Ape Rampage 23-29-4
9 alby MFFL 22-31-3
10 Fah Q 21-31-4
11 Mighty Mavericks 18-34-4
12 TripleDribble 16-36-4

League II results - Dallas-Mavs.com 2 - Week 4
Beelzebot vs 4
Tenacious D 8

Black Tide of Evil vs 6
Bono is a Tool 5

The Sikedelics vs 9
Marauding Apes 3

Turbo Twellies vs 8
The Duchesses 3

alby MFFL vs 5
Freshcanofwhup 6

stvnash13 vs 8
Dirk2004 4

Mavsclan55 vs 3
Pongos Mavs 8

E Pluribus Unum vs 9
Murphy3 2

League II standings - Dallas-Mavs.com 2- Week 4
1 Pongos Mavs 33-13-2
2 The Sikedelics 33-15-0
3 Freshcanofwhup 32-15-1
4 Tenacious D 31-17-0
5 Bono is a Tool 26-21-1
6 alby MFFL 25-21-2
7 Black Tide of Evil 24-22-2
8 Marauding Apes 24-23-1
9 E Pluribus Unum 23-24-1
10 Turbo Twellies 22-24-2
11 Murphy3 22-24-2
12 stvnash13 21-27-0
13 Mavsclan55 20-27-1
14 Beelzebot 16-32-0
15 The Duchesses 12-35-1
16 Dirk2004 12-36-0
Old 11-29-2004, 01:44 PM   #268
sike
The Preacha

second place and a come from behind voctory for the new look Sikedelics.....
Nice.

Old 11-29-2004, 01:45 PM   #269
sike
The Preacha

I'm willing to trade Steve Francis for the right price...any takers from league 2?

Old 11-30-2004, 12:52 AM   #270
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

The Dream is fast going down the pooper... Baron Davis and AK47 on the injured list for the next few weeks spells disaster... I might have to lace up the old Converse All Stars and play myself.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 12:20 PM   #271
Rockets34Life

Rockets34Life is on a distinguished road

The Houston Rockets are 2nd in League 1. Have Sinn Fein in sight. I'm closing in....
P.S. - Wish they were actually doing good in reality....
Old 11-30-2004, 12:29 PM   #272
sike
The Preacha

Sinn Fein is running away with league 1. How does that happen so early in the season?

League 2 is going to be a close race down to the wire....several teams are fighting for the top spot.

P.S. this is reality

Old 11-30-2004, 12:35 PM   #273
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

It's waaaay too early in the season to hand out the rings yet. In either league.

But Sinn Fein has a solid team, just hope for his sake injuries don't come into play.
Old 12-01-2004, 11:13 AM   #274
sike
The Preacha

Big Trade coming in league 2 involving two of the top five teams....

Old 12-03-2004, 02:59 PM   #275
sike
The Preacha

with the Francis trade going down, my team now has the following talent: Marbury, Tinsely, Pierce, Jamison, Randolph, Gasol etc....me like.

Old 12-06-2004, 09:30 AM   #276
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

scoreboard, sike.

Miller: Season: 20th, Last month: 18th, Last week:10th
Gasol: Season: 75th, Last Month: 84th, Last Week: 21st

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 10:53 AM   #277
sike
The Preacha

screw dem numbers Jive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .....I fancy these instead: Gasol: 18.9ppg on 50.8%, 9.5rpg, 2.4apg, 1.33 bpg vs. Miller's 15.4 ppg on 53%, 8.3 rpg, 3.2 apg, 1.12 bpg

though I'll give you that Miller is a fine player and had a wonderful week, I'll take my man pau who is a first option with the Grizz over Miller who is at Best a fourth option with the Queens.

Old 12-06-2004, 12:08 PM   #278
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

League I results - Dallas-Mavs.com - Week 5

The U2Sarajevo vs 4
JasonTerry's Team 8

Evil Domination vs 5
Mavs413 9

Irontoads vs 5
Sinn Fein 8

The Dream vs 7
Jubari's Ape Rampage 6

Houston Rockets #1 vs 6
alby MFFL 8

Fah Q vs 10
TripleDribble 3

League I standings - Dallas-Mavs.com - Week 5
1 Sinn Fein 50-18-2
2 Houston Rockets #1 40-28-2
3 JasonTerry's Team 37-27-6
4 Evil Domination 37-29-4
5 Mavs413 36-32-2
6 The Dream 33-32-5
7 Fah Q 31-34-5
8 Irontoads 30-33-7
9 alby MFFL 30-37-3
10 Jubari's Ape Rampage 29-36-5
11 The U2Sarajevo 22-42-6
12 TripleDribble 19-46-5

League II results - Dallas-Mavs.com 2 - Week 5
Ansel Adams vs 8
Turbo Twellies 3

Black Tide of Evil vs 7
Tenacious D 5

The Sikedelics vs 11
Bono is a Tool 1

alby MFFL vs 9
The Duchesses 3

stvnash13 vs 2
Freshcanofwhup 8

Mavsclan55 vs 8
Dirk2004 3

E Pluribus Unum vs 2
Pongos Mavs 9

Murphy3 vs 9
Marauding Apes 3

League II standings - Dallas-Mavs.com 2- Week 5
1 The Sikedelics 44-16-0
2 Pongos Mavs 42-15-3
3 Freshcanofwhup 40-17-3
4 Tenacious D 36-24-0
5 alby MFFL 34-24-2
6 Murphy3 31-27-2
7 Black Tide of Evil 31-27-2
8 Mavsclan55 28-30-2
9 Marauding Apes 27-32-1
10 Bono is a Tool 27-32-1
11 Turbo Twellies 25-32-3
12 E Pluribus Unum 25-33-2
13 Ansel Adams 24-35-1
14 stvnash13 23-35-2
15 Dirk2004 15-44-1
16 The Duchesses 15-44-1
Old 12-07-2004, 12:40 AM   #279
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Well OK. If you are happy with 2.87 TOs a game and .739 FT shooting compared to Brad's 1.35 TOs and .886 FT shooting then you and your first option can have at it. (shutup! it was a good trade it was a good trade it was a good trade.....)
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2004, 02:40 AM   #280
sike
The Preacha

Jive, I really think it will be a good trade for both of us long term....

Francis gave a good game tonight, 23pts, 3rbs, 8assists, 2st....I still have yet to see the greatness of Jamison..I've gotten two sub-par performances so far....he's been good but not really good...