Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #241
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Okay.... now looks like I should have stayed...
I blame you.

A thousand and one times.

. baby arm
Old 04-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #242
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

If Spurs have a weakness its definately free throw shooting. Finley is the only one worth a damn on the line in the 4th quarter.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #243
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Both teams look vulnerable.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #244
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

GOOD NIGHT PHOENIX
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #245
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

no lead is safe from the suns..or safe with the suns...
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #246
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

oh the pick and roll fails.....
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #247
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Don't make dumbass predictions, and you won't get called a dumbass. Dumbass.
What made it a "dumbass" prediction? Because you did not agree? Or maybe you wait to see if they are going to lose and then decide to throw immature insults. Sounds pretty high school footballish to me.

Everyone in the thread was saying what they thought would happen in the game. Lighten up buddy its only a game.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #248
pkdumas
Golden Member

Both teams look like suck.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #249
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHA this is what Phoenix HAS to go through.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:22 PM   #250
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

and that will do it.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #251
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

nice rotation Nash. way to leave Parker wiiiiiiide open.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #252
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Different jersey, same result. Parker still simply owns Nash.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #253
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
SUCK MY JUNK RINGTHEBELLS

And the maturity begins to flow.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #254
pkdumas
Golden Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
Everyone in the thread was saying what they thought would happen in the game. Lighten up buddy its only a game.
It hurts, Bells, IT HURTS!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #255
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Spurs aren't shit at the free throw line.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #256
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Say what you want about TNT....but damn they're fast with their slow-mo replays going into commercial like 6 seconds after the basket.

Nice production.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #257
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
And the maturity begins to flow.
All i hear is sucking.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #258
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
HAHAHA this is what Phoenix HAS to go through.
Welcome to our nightmare last year suns. That is going to be some sorta series.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #259
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

watching this game progress on yahoo gamechannel, it's almost hard to believe how many layups Barbosa has missed. I wonder if some of those misses are the results of blocks (which I know gamechannel doesn't always highlight)...
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #260
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Please stop trying to troll the troll....
Old 04-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #261
pkdumas
Golden Member

Stevie is a turnover machine.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #262
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

That's game. Pathetic showing by the horrendous Suns. Ahahahahhaah. I enjoy watching ya'll lose. Wish it was to the Mavs but i'll take them when I can.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #263
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

that last one was a block
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:24 PM   #264
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
What made it a "dumbass" prediction? Because you did not agree? Or maybe you wait to see if they are going to lose and then decide to throw immature insults. Sounds pretty high school footballish to me.

A dumbass prediction is one in which you make a prediction that your team is going to win by 12 in a place that you don't win. That's a dumbass prediction.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #265
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Wish it was to the Mavs but i'll take them when I can.
You've been taking them often lately.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #266
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I ASSume that Avery is watching this game, for the first of many many times....
Old 04-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #267
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

I love my Spurs

You knew the Suns would have to make a run eventually
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:25 PM   #268
pkdumas
Golden Member

Spurs fans are yelling serious trash at Stevie.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #269
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Clutch misses.

I hope Tony Parker at least bought Nash dinner before the game.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-05-2007 at 11:26 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #270
pkdumas
Golden Member

Both these teams fear the Mavs. We all know it.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #271
RingTheBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
A dumbass prediction is one in which you make a prediction that your team is going to win by 12 in a place that you don't win. That's a dumbass prediction.
Sorry about that. You are right.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #272
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

the Spurs are playing the Suns and somehow we have fans of both here on the Mavs board?

Brilliant
Old 04-05-2007, 11:26 PM   #273
pkdumas
Golden Member

MVP caliber misses.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:27 PM   #274
pkdumas
Golden Member

Um. that was a shooting foul.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:27 PM   #275
pkdumas
Golden Member

INTENT!??!?!?!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:27 PM   #276
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I ASSume that Avery is watching this game, for the first of many many times....
I would hope Avery is looking at stuff on Denver. An assistant should be going over this game film until the playoffs and the Mavs have to face one of these two...
Old 04-05-2007, 11:27 PM   #277
pkdumas
Golden Member

Mike, Dan, and Tony are still drawing up plays. BWHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Old 04-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #278
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sorry about that. You are right.
I know.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:29 PM   #279
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Fin shows the rest of the bums how to shoot free throws. Double double for Mr. Finley.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:29 PM   #280
pkdumas
Golden Member

Tuck your tail and go away, RingBells