Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #241
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think Delaney likes our boys so much.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #242
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

balki flopping again
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #243
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
Seems like Dirk is making better decisions of when to shoot over, when to draw the double and when to pass.
Considering how brilliant he was last game, especially in the second half, I don't know if he can get any better at making decisions.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #244
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Harris had that shot after he got Duncan up in the air, but he commits an offensive foul on the pass off to JHo.
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:40 PM   #245
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

good job Damp.....
Old 05-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #246
Murphy3
Guru

good job Terry.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #247
Drbio
Banned

Drive to teh hoop and good things happen. Nice drive JET!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:41 PM   #248
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

great job Terry! foul on duncan
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #249
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

c'mon, JHo, take care of the ball.

Nice play by Terry to get the foul on Duncan, even if it is his first. Didn't look like too much contact, but I'm sure Timmy's gotten his fair share of those thus far.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #250
Drbio
Banned

Harris made duncanpuss his bitch.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #251
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

It's over.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #252
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

14 point lead...
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:42 PM   #253
4cwebb
Golden Member

Nice move, Harris...way to finish off the play. Lead to 14.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #254
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Great drive by Harris.
mavsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #255
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

HELL YEA! +4 WITH DIRK OUT IS AWESOME!!!
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #256
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

I wish 3 of those went down in game 6 from Harris. Just 3
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #257
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

If Jet and Josh stay this aggressive, we're in great shape. 2nd quarter with only 2 fouls on our centers brings a whole new perspective to the game.

Now Harris is getting aggressive too!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #258
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

hell yeah! Welcome back to the layup drill Harris!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #259
Murphy3
Guru

Nice under control play by Harris. If TD gets out beyond the restricted area, he has no prayer against Harris. If TD hangs around the bucket, the refs tend to let the contact go.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:43 PM   #260
4cwebb
Golden Member

Duncan put both his hands on Harris' shoulders as Harris drove past him...isn't that a foul?
Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #261
mavsman

mavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to beholdmavsman is a splendid one to behold

Now just keep on pushing! Don't let these bitches crawl back into it.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #262
Drbio
Banned

Jho has 11
JET has 11
Dirk has 10
9-6 rebound avantage
6-4 assist advantage
Shooting 85% for the game

Nice start....damn fine start.

Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #263
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
It's over.
No, this is the Spurs. They are the champions of crushing the feelings of Mavs fans.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #264
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic
I wish 3 of those went down in game 6 from Harris. Just 3
lets win tonight...
Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #265
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

pray for my soul...it is bed time for my girls...I hate to leave this game like this...but the wife and babysitter left me to fend for my self...during game 7...
Old 05-22-2006, 07:44 PM   #266
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
It's over.
Premature ejocularity.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #267
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cwebb
Duncan put both his hands on Harris' shoulders as Harris drove past him...isn't that a foul?
On Golden Ticket? Fouls are only called against him when they are too obvious not to call. If it's something that's a foul but the officials can let it slide, they will.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #268
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Eva is a whore. Nothing more nothing less.
Can someone loan me the price? Oh yeah, and enough money for some French smell killer?
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #269
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsman55
No, this is the Spurs. They are the champions of crushing the feelings of Mavs fans.
good start,nothing more or less...we have to play 4 solid quarters in order to win...keep it up
Old 05-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #270
Folterkammer

Folterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really niceFolterkammer is just really nice

9-4 rebounds . way to go way to go
Old 05-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #271
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
pray for my soul...it is bed time for my girls...I hate to leave this game like this...but the wife and babysitter left me to fend for my self...during game 7...
Oh man that sucks.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #272
Drbio
Banned

GET THAT WEAK ASS SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #273
Drbio
Banned

Stack making Finley his biotch.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #274
Drbio
Banned

Damp blocks duncanpussy again!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #275
mavsman

Takr your shit outta here, Timmah
Old 05-22-2006, 07:47 PM   #276
4cwebb
Golden Member

Damp with the rejection on Duncan...
Old 05-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #277
roadrunner
Golden Member

sweet block by Damp on duncan!

Last edited by roadrunner; 05-22-2006 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #278
Drbio
Banned

DAMP-V-P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #279
Drbio
Banned

Take it to 20 boys!!!!!
Old 05-22-2006, 07:48 PM   #280
Murphy3
Guru

Dirk should have taken that baseline.

Tags
classic threads