Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-25-2008, 10:17 AM   #241
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldnt want to trade Jho for Kaman, too many bigs and no slashers. That deal alone isn't worth it IMO. Diop would never see the floor.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2008, 10:28 AM   #242
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I wouldnt want to trade Jho for Kaman, too many bigs and no slashers. That deal alone isn't worth it IMO. Diop would never see the floor.
Enter, Gerald Green...

Exit, DeSagana Diop...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:24 PM   #243
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Latest rumors have Clippers and Charlotte involved in discussions on a trade that would center around Kaman for Richardson. However, according to the reports, some Clippers insiders have suggested LA may not move Kaman until sometime closer to the trade deadline in February, if at all.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #244
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Kaman for JHo!
darkwitzki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #245
TomThaMavsFan

TomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enoughTomThaMavsFan will become famous soon enough

Kamans prolly not getting dealt, I don't see the big attraction for a big man who's putting up big numbers on a weak team.
TomThaMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:20 PM   #246
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It shows he has the ability to put up big numbers...and he's a big man. That kinda seems like a pretty dang good reason to be interested in him.

14 and 10 at a rate of 57% sounds MIGHT nice to me.
Like Underdog said, Green can get more time to develop and Diop would exit.
You still have your Stack, George and Bass card to play if you want to try to get another guard.
Old 11-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #247
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Knicks holding up Randolph trade because of Cuttino's heart. they finally found a taker for his albatross and are now delaying it. If I were the Clipps I'd come to my senses and cancel the trade. Latest is Walsh wants a pick for compensation.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #248
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seelenjaeger View Post
Well, Clippers are thought to be in the talks to move him for guys like Vince Carter, Jason Richardson ... Josh Howard would be a good fit on that list in my book.
Who is younger between Richardson and Howard?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:19 PM   #249
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Knicks holding up Randolph trade because of Cuttino's heart. they finally found a taker for his albatross and are now delaying it. If I were the Clipps I'd come to my senses and cancel the trade. Latest is Walsh wants a pick for compensation.
Well looks like the Knicks finally came to their senses(with James in tonight, it reminded them, he was the goal, not Mobley's heart, his contract is what they wanted).
Old 11-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #250
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Who is younger between Richardson and Howard?
Howard by 3 months.
Old 11-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #251
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Howard by 3 months.
Richardson v Howard...could be a tough (hypothetical) call.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:29 PM   #252
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Richardson v Howard...could be a tough (hypothetical) call.
A tough call that could easily be resolved by a "first-to-three-votes" death match system.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote