Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-05-2001, 12:14 PM   #241
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

You can only play 4 at a time on a given server. But no lag what so ever.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2001, 12:18 PM   #242
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Sound sweet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I won't be buying any new PS2 games or hardware for a while though..working my ass off and saving up to buy a new car in the next couple weeks.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2001, 11:42 PM   #243
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Ugh, spent $105 thursday at best buy. Got Metal Gear 2 and Half-life for the PS2. MG2 is great so far. Looks like Half-life was a waist of money though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] . I gotta give it more time though. Haven't played it much.

Old 01-24-2002, 03:46 PM   #244
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Had to bump this thread back up. It should NEVER be that far away from the top of the page [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Anyway, Got NBA 2K2 the other day. Pretty good(but not great) game. It is the best bball game on the PS2 though. And probably the best I've ever played aside from Street.

Old 01-24-2002, 03:49 PM   #245
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

well, i won't be buying a PS2 anytime soon. got a dvd player, and i am now ADDICTED to getting DVDs.
Old 01-24-2002, 03:52 PM   #246
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Did you know that Grand Theft Auto 3 is the GREATEST Game EVER!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2002, 04:00 PM   #247
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

dude, can't believe i forgot to tell you! i was in atlanta this weekend, and a friend had GTA3. man, it was, simply put, awesome.

taking the drugs was funny. i couldn't tell if the guy on the game was high, or if it was just me... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2002, 04:57 PM   #248
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

the adrinalin(spl?) pill is cool for getting in fights but it's basically useless other wise. I just like killing random people. Perferably cops though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] .

Old 01-24-2002, 04:59 PM   #249
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Oh yeah, and Rockstar(maker of GTA3) has a new game coming out in a few week called State of Emergency. It's basically a riot simulator. It's lookin pretty damn sweet.

Old 01-25-2002, 12:11 AM   #250
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a preview for that..looks cool! I still need to get GTA3 one of these days though. Hopefully when I have some free time over Spring Break or whatever.
Old 01-25-2002, 09:39 PM   #251
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Man, you have to get it. There's never been a game like it before.

Old 01-26-2002, 12:59 AM   #252
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Wow 7 pages, i feel like i'm coming in 1/2 way through a very long movie.
I read about the 1st page and then gave up, but just telling you, you must buy her Final Fantasy X. Sure you'll lose her to it for about 2 solid weeks, but she'll love you for it.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2002, 01:05 PM   #253
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I don't like RPG's much, but FFX is STUNNING to the eye.

Still don't like how most RPG's are played though.

Old 01-26-2002, 05:45 PM   #254
veruca salt
Platinum Member

Ahh, i see, well I love the FF series, I always get very attacthed to the characters.
Not many other RPGs get released here though, as it's a format that a lot of gamers don't like.
I had to get Chrono Cross for my PSX from the USA.

Smile like you mean it
Old 01-26-2002, 06:42 PM   #255
djb
Administrator

Final Fantasy X looks soooo sweet! I admit I'm not big into RPGs either, but that's mainly because I really haven't played any. The closet thing to an RPG I've played is probably Diablo (which I know isn't even close).
Old 01-26-2002, 06:45 PM   #256
veruca salt
Platinum Member

I've not played Diablo, it's a PC game isn't it?
I don't really play PC games.
I don't know why i love RPGs so much, it's almost like a movie, I guess. But i get very emotionally attatched to the games [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I do like other things aswell though.

Smile like you mean it
Old 01-26-2002, 06:48 PM   #257
djb
Administrator

Diablo's more of an action game with RPG elements. Actually I played the PlayStation version before the PC version, since I thought the controller worked perfectly with the game and it was fun to play simultaneously with another person. Crappy thing is you can't play the game you saved unless that other person is there (unless you kill him off somehow). I'm still waiting for Diablo 2 to get released on PS2.