Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 08-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #2761
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Resigned and re-signed are the same thing, right?
Umm....Yes, I believe so.
Old 08-20-2008, 04:02 PM   #2762
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Have I mentioned that I find u2 yummy??? Umm....Yes, I believe so.
did he make cookies or something?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 04:03 PM   #2763
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
did he drag his cookies across your face or something?
What?
Old 08-20-2008, 04:05 PM   #2764
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He was all like "Hey"..and I was all like "What?"
You are a wonderful storyteller

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #2765
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alas, thou a splendid spinner of yarns be!
Um, you're trying too hard to impress him.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #2766
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
Um, you're trying too hard to impress me.
I don't want to impress you....as a matter of fact, if there was an "un-join" button I'd push it for you. (looks oddly at the ban button wondering just what it does)

Old 08-21-2008, 06:20 PM   #2767
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
(looks oddly at the business socks wondering just what they do)
You're too young for business time.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-22-2008, 04:41 PM   #2768
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
This is the only thread I fit in.
Cause your weird.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:05 AM   #2769
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler
Cause your wired.
You mean....a robot??!!

Old 08-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #2770
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
You mean....a robot uprising??!!
Yes, the humans are dead. We used poisonous gases...

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-23-2008, 12:02 PM   #2771
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Yes, the humans are dead. We used poisonous gases...with traces of lead
yeah, yeah, we know the song.....

ROBO BOOGIE!!!!!

Old 08-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #2772
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah, yeah, we know the..... the THONGS!

Like the ones we use to pick up ice cubes with?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #2773
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Quote:
yeah, yeah, we know the..... the THONGS!
Isn't it hard to pick up ice cubes with the cheeks when wearing one?
I'm going to have to defer to other people's superior knowledge and experience in this matter.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-24-2008, 11:00 AM   #2774
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't know I think I can only pick em up when I'm wearing my mom's.
Too much info.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #2775
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Too much fo.
I think you misspelled pho.

And there can never be too much.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-25-2008, 08:21 AM   #2776
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
there can never be too much jello.
you're confused.

Old 08-25-2008, 10:22 AM   #2777
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
I like men. I'm confused.

Yeah I noticed. Everyone too.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:29 AM   #2778
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Yeah I noticed your lovely eyes. Everyone else has too.
Uh, thanks?

Old 08-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #2779
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Uh, blanks?
Yes, blanks. Geez, Die Hard 2 must have made no sense to you whatsoever.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-25-2008, 11:49 AM   #2780
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Geez, Die Hard 2 far exceeds the original.
you are an idiot.

Last edited by sike; 08-25-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:18 PM   #2781
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Geez, Die Hard 2 far exceeds the original.
you are an idiot... but you just TOTALLY REDEEMED YOURSELF!
Wow... um... I was being sarcastic. Sorry.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #2782
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I was being sadistic. Sorry.
you should be sorry!

Old 08-25-2008, 12:39 PM   #2783
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I'm sorry a farted during our "special alone time"
Sweetie, love is NEVER having to say "I'm sorry!"
It's nice to see that gay couples share tender moments as well...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:45 PM   #2784
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
It's nice to see that gay couples like flaco and I are so easily accepted here at D-M...
Awwww

Old 08-25-2008, 12:59 PM   #2785
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
It's nice to see that gay couples like flaco and I are so easily accepted here at D-M...
Awwww - I thought I was your "special girl!"
Sorry, Sike - I love you, but I'm not IN love with you...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #2786
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Sorry, Sike - I don't love you, but I love being IN-side of you...
like in that movie "Alien"....?

wait a minute, what is Sike's role in this again.......
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:28 PM   #2787
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
To probe or to be probed... that is the question.
I see sike's indoctrination plan is well underway.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-25-2008, 03:43 PM   #2788
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I see my inoculation plan is well underway.
Are you trying to spare us from something or give us something??!!!!

Old 08-27-2008, 10:28 AM   #2789
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Are you trying to spare us to death? Because I think I've got that covered.
You've got that right.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:16 PM   #2790
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sike, you've got that night.
Cool, is there some kind of d-m mods party?

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-27-2008, 03:49 PM   #2791
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Cool, is there some kind of d-m mods party I wasn't invited to?
duh

Old 08-27-2008, 03:57 PM   #2792
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
We're calling it a party now? I thought it was a gang bang?
You must be thinking of that other board you're a mod on.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:42 PM   #2793
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
You must be thinking of that other broad you're on.
Whoa! Better not make that same mistake around the missus!

Is this ghost ball??
Old 08-27-2008, 06:50 PM   #2794
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Whoa! Better not make that same mistake around the missus!
"missus"?

As in, I hope u2 never "missus" his innocence...because DirkFTW took it for good?

Old 08-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #2795
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Quote:
Hey, fellow mods.
Oh, I can't believe, that I am sharing a job with the most beautiful mod I have ever seen with a khabab!
Wait, how do you know if he has a khabab unless... you're watchinghimRunFlaco,run!

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 08-28-2008 at 04:00 PM.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:35 PM   #2796
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Wait, how do you know if he has a khabab unless... you're watchinghimStripFlaco,Strip!
Ya while you get the camera ready.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #2797
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Ya while I get the camera ready.
You're silly.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:34 PM   #2798
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You look silly naked.
That was mean.
Old 08-29-2008, 03:56 PM   #2799
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
And there I was...crying, holding the bag full of dog poo, and they just left me. That was mean.
I swear I didn't know!

Old 08-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #2800
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will not vote for Obama bin Biden!
gagree

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!