Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #281
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Lord, is this game still in a timeout?

CBSSportsline has shown Phoenix full timeout for what seems like an eternity now...
Old 04-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #282
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Fin shows the rest of the bums how to shoot free throws. Double double for Mr. Finley.
Your boy is playing like he's 26 again. That's kind of scary.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #283
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

oh come on Mav fans, don't tell me you guys haven't missed ft's in crunch time!
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #284
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
Tuck your tail and go away, RingBells
Why? I am not here to talk trash.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #285
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuseddaysleeper
Why you got to bring up old shit...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #286
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

It's gonna take the Suns a miracle to win anything in the playoffs.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:31 PM   #287
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ouch
Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #288
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
Convenient. You usually are. I wonder why not tonite?
Old 04-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #289
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:

Haha. You've been trollin since you signed up on this forum. Don't act like you are taking the high road now since your squad folded tonight.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #290
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

game over now.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #291
pkdumas
Golden Member

In the words of the great Mike Tyson.. "I will eat your children."

Now scram.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #292
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Your boy is playing like he's 26 again. That's kind of scary.

It took him long enough. I remember at a point in the season where he was shooting 30% from the field and 20% from 3. It was uglier than the face of a Suns fan after a loss. But he's finally coming along after a tough and inconsistent first half of the season.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:34 PM   #293
pkdumas
Golden Member

Do the suns own the tiebreaker over the Mavs? If so, how?
Old 04-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #294
pkdumas
Golden Member

David Faustino for McDonalds? Hmmmm
Old 04-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #295
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Damn Finley and Parker over 40 minutes tonight and Duncan with 37. I wonder when was the last time a Spurs had 40 minutes in a night let alone two guys? That's very un-popovich.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:35 PM   #296
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Haha. You've been trollin since you signed up on this forum. Don't act like you are taking the high road now since your squad folded tonight.

What are you talking about? You two are paranoid.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #297
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Do the suns own the tiebreaker over the Mavs? If so, how?
i think it comes down to division record than conference record. I may be wrong, though. But it doesn't matter. The number to get the 1 seed is now down to 2, and they are now 6 1/2 games back.

Last edited by Stylistic; 04-05-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #298
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
It took him long enough. I remember at a point in the season where he was shooting 30% from the field and 20% from 3. It was uglier than the face of a Suns fan after a loss. But he's finally coming along after a tough and inconsistent first half of the season.
The scary thing is that he looks just as good as he did against Dallas in the playoffs last year. That's no bueno.

I'm a Fin fan, also one of his harshist critics. But he's balling right now and that is not good for anyone playing SA.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #299
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. JACKASS!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #300
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Damn Finley and Parker over 40 minutes tonight and Duncan with 37. I wonder when was the last time a Spurs had 40 minutes in a night let alone two guys? That's very un-popovich.

Yeah, but we really needed this game.

We want the #2 seed and had we dropped this game we woulda sealed our fate
Old 04-05-2007, 11:36 PM   #301
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

One of the good things about tonight is i'm pretty sure this is Ringthebell's last visit to this site after this ass whooping tonight. Mavs won't being seeing the Suns until the '07-08 season.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #302
RingTheBell

Quote:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. JACKASS!
... nice one
Old 04-05-2007, 11:37 PM   #303
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
riiiight.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #304
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Hey I see that the Suns have 85 points...did they just start the 4th quarter then?
Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 PM   #305
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
One of the good things about tonight is i'm pretty sure this is Ringthebell's last visit to this site after this ass whooping tonight. Mavs won't being seeing the Suns until the '07-08 season.
I hope not on both those. I love when RingerBells gets sad.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #306
pkdumas
Golden Member

More Rock Paper Scissors talk from TNT.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:40 PM   #307
RingTheBell

Quote:
Maybe... I started posting here cause it was more active then any other forum I found at first. The insults really don't bother me. You have idiot fans for every team.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:41 PM   #308
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Suns now 6-5 in their last 11
Old 04-05-2007, 11:41 PM   #309
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yeah, but we really needed this game.

We want the #2 seed and had we dropped this game we woulda sealed our fate

I sort of assumed that the race for the #2 seed was over with but looking at the win and loss tonight by both clubs the race is a lot closer than I thought it was. I hope clunker against the Pacers doesn't come back to bite you guys in the ass.

Quote:
I'm a Fin fan, also one of his harshist critics. But he's balling right now and that is not good for anyone playing SA.
Yea this is definately how he looked going into last year's postseason. I use to visit Spurs boards just to see how they thought of Fin over there and he took so much shit from fans over on that board. Our criticism over here was the criticism for a guy who made 16 million a year. There's was for a guy making 3 million. Now its a Finley lovefest over there. And a James White lovefest for whatever reason.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:42 PM   #310
pkdumas
Golden Member

4-3 Mavs vs. Suns/Spurs

3-4 Suns vs. Mavs/Spurs

3-3 Spurs vs. Mavs/Suns
Old 04-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #311
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
Maybe... I started posting here cause it was more active then any other forum I found at first. The insults really don't bother me. You have idiot fans for every team.
You all of a sudden have a new tone tonite.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #312
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

From what I saw tonight...I think the Spurs could steal at LEAST one in the valley of the sun, and not need home court for that s$%^
Old 04-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #313
amuseddaysleeper

hahah us spurs fans see james white as the next dr. j

it's so pathetic its hillarious

and yeah, spurstalk is the best spurs board, but we give our team a ton of shit
Old 04-05-2007, 11:44 PM   #314
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Suns now 6-5 in their last 11
Great stat. Very telling.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #315
pkdumas
Golden Member

Phoenix is the media darling after a 6-4 stretch. Mavs are 9-1 and struggling.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #316
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Barkley is pissed.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #317
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
hahah us spurs fans see james white as the next dr. j

it's so pathetic its hillarious

and yeah, spurstalk is the best spurs board, but we give our team a ton of shit
They deserve it.

How did that Idiana pacers game go the other night? Don't they have marvin harrison starting at the 4 spot for them?
Old 04-05-2007, 11:45 PM   #318
pkdumas
Golden Member

Drink the Juice RingerBells
Old 04-05-2007, 11:46 PM   #319
pkdumas
Golden Member

Ganite
Old 04-05-2007, 11:47 PM   #320
amuseddaysleeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
They deserve it.

How did that Idiana pacers game go the other night? Don't they have marvin harrison starting at the 4 spot for them?

how did that GS game go for you?

good luck in rd 1 asshole