Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-24-2003, 04:05 PM   #281
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Ditto.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-24-2003, 04:05 PM   #282
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Can make me change to stripes if he wanted to.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:05 PM   #283
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

is a queen on this site!...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 04:06 PM   #284
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

is a dipwad. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 04:06 PM   #285
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is a cool guy.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:06 PM   #286
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

is a slow poster...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

hahaha....and a nice guy.....
Old 11-24-2003, 04:07 PM   #287
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Is a man in cow's clothing....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:07 PM   #288
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

thinks a 7th grader is a cool guy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-24-2003, 04:07 PM   #289
bogey
Banned

shouldn't be peeking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:08 PM   #290
Caliente
Diamond Member

Is a voyuer himself........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:09 PM   #291
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

edit: You must have been talking about sike..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Is a feline.
Old 11-24-2003, 04:10 PM   #292
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that post was not meant for you.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:11 PM   #293
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know I figured that out.... I always think it's about me, don't I. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:12 PM   #294
sike
The Preacha

she loves to talk about my undies....

he loves to talk planes and computers

Old 11-24-2003, 04:12 PM   #295
Caliente
Diamond Member

Would have to have undies first before I could talk about them.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edited because of U2
Old 11-24-2003, 04:24 PM   #296
sike
The Preacha

loves this thread...cuz she gets to know us better..

Old 11-24-2003, 04:28 PM   #297
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that this thread reveals many secrets.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 04:38 PM   #298
sike
The Preacha

a secret she knows all to well!

Old 11-24-2003, 04:42 PM   #299
Caliente
Diamond Member

Claims to be/live in Kaufman...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2003, 08:41 PM   #300
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Likes to post jokes.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:15 PM   #301
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Has cool initials
Old 11-24-2003, 11:15 PM   #302
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Has cool initials
Old 11-24-2003, 11:18 PM   #303
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

thinks I should be in a mormon asylum for not wanting big Z

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 11:51 PM   #304
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is a bad brotha.
Old 11-24-2003, 11:54 PM   #305
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

needs to post some drunken pictures from saturday's get together.

Old 11-25-2003, 12:05 AM   #306
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

If he has checked the "Get Together Saturday Night" thread will have seen the only group shot I have.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:07 AM   #307
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Likes to sing Karaoke.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:29 AM   #308
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Likes Star Wars.
Old 11-25-2003, 12:53 AM   #309
LRB
Guru

Party's to combat insomnia. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:55 AM   #310
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Has restated my stated medical purpose for partying.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:08 AM   #311
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Looks amazingly like his avatar.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:17 AM   #312
LRB
Guru

Looks nothing like his Signature.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:37 AM   #313
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is wrong about that. You have seen me before, remember.....

Old 11-25-2003, 01:46 AM   #314
LRB
Guru

Should realize that I said "signature" and not "avatar" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:48 AM   #315
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Diggity dang dang.... It's obviously too late, I am going to bed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:55 AM   #316
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

shouldn't go to bed without putting up a bedbug pic.

Old 11-25-2003, 08:45 AM   #317
sike
The Preacha

did'nt get the bedbug he wanted!

Old 11-25-2003, 09:41 AM   #318
Caliente
Diamond Member

Likes a song titled Pink Elephants Don't Wear Tennis Shoes..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 10:13 AM   #319
LRB
Guru

Is musically talented.
Old 11-25-2003, 10:15 AM   #320
Caliente
Diamond Member

is mod estly talented..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]