Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #281
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Mmmmmm......................pour me a glass or two.......
Old 10-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #282
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

anything that can keep the image of Bledsoe throwing that last second pick outta my mind...hit me with it quickly!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:09 AM   #283
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
anything that can keep the image of Bledsoe throwing that last second pick outta my mind...hit me with it quickly!!

I save this 25% beer for special occasions, i.e. Mavs championships, Cowboys titles, or just when I want to drink and... well, be drunk and pretend we win them every year.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!

Last edited by OzMavs; 10-10-2006 at 04:13 AM.
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:18 AM   #284
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

60% of the time...it works every time!

thanks oz...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-02-2006, 06:43 AM   #285
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

hey Oz, my fav barkeeper over there... what s up these days ? hope you are doing well ...

ok i really NEED a drink now... doesn't matter what time it is ! who is able to serve me a "fliegenden hirsch" ? that s exactly what I'm looking for...
oh well you would probably say: "flying deer" if this translation makes any sense.

two of my fav ingredients come together ... each a great drink... hefeweizen (a top fermented, unfiltered, bottle conditioned wheat beer with a noticeable yeast sediment and a cloudy appearance) & jägermeister ! 0,5l weizenbier to 4cl - 6cl Jägermeister... just give it a chance it's quite yummy.

ehj Oz, space for new equipment ?

have a great end of the week...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 09:28 AM   #286
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

ugh you ever heard of snow couger..its a russian beer...pretty good
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 05:14 AM   #287
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Ask and you shall receive, comrades!

Old 11-03-2006, 05:16 AM   #288
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice#41
hey Oz, my fav barkeeper over there... what s up these days ? hope you are doing well ...

ok i really NEED a drink now... doesn't matter what time it is ! who is able to serve me a "fliegenden hirsch" ? that s exactly what I'm looking for...
oh well you would probably say: "flying deer" if this translation makes any sense.

two of my fav ingredients come together ... each a great drink... hefeweizen (a top fermented, unfiltered, bottle conditioned wheat beer with a noticeable yeast sediment and a cloudy appearance) & jägermeister ! 0,5l weizenbier to 4cl - 6cl Jägermeister... just give it a chance it's quite yummy.

ehj Oz, space for new equipment ?

have a great end of the week...
Now that's some serious drinking equipment, I might just take it home with me!

Old 11-21-2006, 05:50 AM   #289
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I'll take 16 pitchers of Budweiser for me, my brother the Mavinator, and for Ape as well. Wait a minute... Thats what we just bought on this fine Thursday night at the Red Lion Club 'The Jungle' bar, right off of I35 in Corinth ... Dang it, we should learn to become classier with our bar patronage habits...
16 pitchers? For how many people? I can drink beer for a long time with very little effect but good lord...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 07:32 PM   #290
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Barkeep, a round for the house on me, to celebrate this grand Cowboys victory. Your choice of libation!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:10 AM   #291
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Barkeep, a round for the house on me, to celebrate this grand Cowboys victory. Your choice of libation!
I had this for just the occasion:

Actually, this stuff is championship-worthy. I'll keep one in my cellar for June.

Last edited by OzMavs; 12-04-2006 at 04:12 AM.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:05 PM   #292
sike
The Preacha

give me somthing to help keep the romo pary alive....

Old 12-13-2006, 04:01 AM   #293
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey barkeep, I'll take a Toohey's Old Black and a double Old Grandad bonded on the rocks, please ...

The Good Stuff...
Old 12-13-2006, 05:38 AM   #294
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Hey barkeep, I'll take a Toohey's Old Black and a double Old Grandad bonded on the rocks, please ...

The Good Stuff...

You are the man with the eye for quality! I recommend this one, especially with a nice roast or perhaps a pepper steak from Evil's barbecue,

Old 12-14-2006, 03:47 AM   #295
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bah... This goshdarned bar is looking awfully empty... Please, give me a double of the strange and hard to find (outside of the Great Republic) Old Grandad Bonded. Please, barkeep. give me that shite, and please give it to me at 110 proof!!!!!!!!!! Thanks in advance...
Old 12-20-2006, 11:42 PM   #296
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

well....Dirk is hurt and the Stars are getting their ass handed to them by the extremely mighty Ducks

time to start drinking
Old 12-20-2006, 11:55 PM   #297
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:18 AM   #298
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Nothing special here, barkeep. Just a double-Stoli, with one cube of ice.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 04:03 AM   #299
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I'll take another highball consisting of diet orange soda and y'alls cheapest house vodka, as soon as you've got a moment, barkeep ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 12-21-2006 at 04:08 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 09:31 AM   #300
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

i prefer McKormicks for my cheap vodka.....

but that Popov looks real smooth
Old 12-21-2006, 11:04 AM   #301
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
i prefer McKormicks for my cheap vodka.....
I dont think ive ever heard anyone say they "prefer" McKormicks. That crap is well crap. Not that bad if you run it through a water filter about 4 times though... Sadly this wastes a water filter and means that you probably could have just bought better vodka for about the same price...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 11:29 AM   #302
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I dont think ive ever heard anyone say they "prefer" McKormicks. That crap is well crap. Not that bad if you run it through a water filter about 4 times though... Sadly this wastes a water filter and means that you probably could have just bought better vodka for about the same price...
it was kind of said in jest..... give me some Finlandia if I'm spending moderately, or some Belvedere if Im spending more.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:28 PM   #303
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Wow. I think the self-service thing is going to take off here. Well... Its Christmas, free drinks for everyone!

Old 12-22-2006, 10:51 PM   #304
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

To celebrate a mavs W tonight.....bartender....hmmm.... Makers Mark on the rocks
Old 12-31-2006, 02:04 PM   #305
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Sooo, what's on the cocktail menu for New Year's, everyone?

I'll be picking up a bottle of Blanche de Chambly or just uncorking the bottle of Caracole in my beer fridge:

untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:02 PM   #306
mavsangel

mavsangel is a jewel in the roughmavsangel is a jewel in the roughmavsangel is a jewel in the rough

Veuve Clicquot, please.
mavsangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 06:06 AM   #307
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I'll take one more W.L. Weller Special Reserve 90 on the rocks (a damnably fine spirit, of which I've partaken a happily hefty dram tonight) before I hit the road, if you would. Thank you much, barkeep ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 01-19-2007 at 06:19 AM.
Old 01-19-2007, 08:09 PM   #308
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

huuuu.... why do I always miss the open hours ??

well I already had a couple of caipirinhas tonight... but I'm still not tired of some good stuff

OZ, my fav barkeeper ever... what about a good old ZAPPA ?

do you serve such stuff ???

it tastes good and makes me happy !!!

a label bearing the inscription...

"I'm too cool to hang out with myself. war is hell and success is a lesser percentage of failure. the "luck" factor rules life, the furtune - a verbalized depiction of a plasmatic blast. deforestation is the world's problem. referees are blind and he who lives with the most Zappa's wins." ~ fire for the soul - liqueur ~

how can't you love this kind of stuff ?

so plz get me one or two or three... whatever !
Old 01-26-2007, 04:45 AM   #309
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Darned it, is this place open or not ? I'll take two PBR's in the can if you would, barkeep...

Old 03-12-2007, 11:15 PM   #310
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Can I buy a beer for my favorite stressed out coach tonight, Avery Johnson?

what? he doesn't drink? I'll have his too then....
Old 03-13-2007, 05:48 AM   #311
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Open Bar!!!

Last edited by OzMavs; 03-13-2007 at 05:49 AM.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:45 PM   #312
Novice#41
Golden Member

great pic. one of your fav bars?

open bar ??? turn around each tap... and we have a deal, barman !

and in addition... plz serve me one shot of the black bottle I can spot in the right
upper corner of the shelf in the back ...
just love it !
Old 05-24-2007, 09:10 AM   #313
sike
The Preacha

I'll take a apple juice please....

Old 05-24-2007, 09:14 AM   #314
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

It's early so....make it orange juice.

Ok make it a screwdriver.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:34 AM   #315
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I'll take a apple juice please....

Freshly squeezed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It's early so....make it orange juice.

Ok make it a screwdriver.

Old 07-21-2007, 03:24 AM   #316
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Hey barkeep, I've been staying off the sauce on weekdays lately and working out like a fiend, so now that it's muthaF***ing friday night (albeit late at night), please give me a belt of Old Grandad Bonded 100 (I've got a nice, unmolested 1.75 here, so if you don't have it in stock that's not a problem ), and a MuthaF****** Vic Bitter big can, if you would kindly !
Old 07-23-2007, 05:43 AM   #317
OzMavs
Platinum Member

Quote:
Hey barkeep, I've been staying off the sauce on weekdays lately and working out like a fiend, so now that it's muthaF***ing friday night (albeit late at night), please give me a belt of Old Grandad Bonded 100 (I've got a nice, unmolested 1.75 here, so if you don't have it in stock that's not a problem ), and a MuthaF****** Vic Bitter big can, if you would kindly !

Ever been to India? get this Into Ya!

Old 07-23-2007, 06:05 AM   #318
MissNU

MissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura aboutMissNU has a spectacular aura about

I enjoy a nice cold alien secretion!
MissNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 04:11 PM   #319
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNU
I enjoy a nice cold alien secretion!
Sorry, sike doesn't like chicks.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:44 AM   #320
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I'll take a cold 32 oz crock of Mississippi mud if you would barkeep, because I'm damnably thirsty, and that's the fine beer that I'm going to be drinking a heckuva lot of tomorrow for college football watching and NBA fantasy drafting purposes (MM has been on sale at the local Kroger for $1.99 per crock bottle so I happily have lots of them in my fridge these days )... Thank you much!

Last edited by Evilmav2; 10-27-2007 at 01:45 AM.