Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2005, 10:55 PM   #281
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all
Default RE:Game 7

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark

The rockets are soothsayers. They were predicting getting blown out by 30 in game 7...WAY BACK IN GAME 1!?!?!

HAHAHAHAH! Couldn't have happened to bigger asses than Berry and Sura...

Oh, get back on the couch Ocelot!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2005, 10:56 PM   #282
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: Game 7

big_pth,
The difference in this game is TMac shooting percentage. It's not very good. If he was hitting what he's been hitting all series, this game would be pretty close.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:57 PM   #283
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

okay, okay...i'm heading back to the couch!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 10:57 PM   #284
Zack

Zack is on a distinguished road

I HOPE to see TEARS in TRACY's and SURA's eyes..

oh baby baby baby, Mavs making History!!
Old 05-07-2005, 10:58 PM   #285
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Still a long way to go. The Mavs have to keep attacking.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:01 PM   #286
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Poor Rockets.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:02 PM   #287
Zack

After STACKS steal

THE GAME IS OVER!!!!!!

ROUND 2 MONDAY!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #288
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

This is an old fashion Ass kicking with a capitol A. I just hope the Mavs can carry this over into the Phoenix series.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #289
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Nice back-to-back plays by Stack.

A good convincing win to end this round.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:03 PM   #290
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Where'd the homers go?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #291
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: #41
I predict a 20 point lead after three for us, we'll take the game by 5! 98-93. JET with 27 and 9 assists, Dirk 25 and 18 boards.

I BELIEVE.
I guess the margin will be bigger! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

GO MAVS!!!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #292
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk still hasn't shot well. But the boy shows a lot of heart sometimes with his effort. He is protecting the paint pretty well. And he is definitely trying to "not" force the issue and get others involved.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #293
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Rockets are toast...next on to Phx, completely different series...should be fun...

Go Mavs!!
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #294
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
This is an old fashion Ass kicking with a capitol A. I just hope the Mavs can carry this over into the Phoenix series.
Gotta hope Dirk's break out comes against Stevie.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #295
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

This game is approaching Maverick history. I know the 27pt win by the Pacers just before this game was the biggest blowout in a game 7 in the last 47years or so.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #296
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: DubOverdose
This game is approaching Maverick history. I know the 27pt win by the Pacers just before this game was the biggest blowout in a game 7 in the last 47years or so.

Guy, guys, let's not get ahead of ourselves here, there are 6 minutes left in this game. This game is by no means over.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:07 PM   #297
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Get Finley and Terry out of there.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:08 PM   #298
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

best thing is:
rockettes fans can't bitch about the refs no more
they just got DOMINATED
woohoo, i love my mavs
Old 05-07-2005, 11:08 PM   #299
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I was curious earlier in the series why the Mavs didn't run more..
Looks like that was a huge key to their successes tonight. Obviously, playing solid defense helped.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:10 PM   #300
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

When Moochie Norris and Shawn Bradley are both in the game, you know its over.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:12 PM   #301
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

When Marquis Daniels hits a three, you know it's over.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:14 PM   #302
mavs413
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
When Marquis Daniels hits a three, you know it's over.
Or maybe this is all just a dream?
Old 05-07-2005, 11:17 PM   #303
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

40 points!! What an embarassment!!!!!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:17 PM   #304
mavs413
Golden Member

Somebody pinch me with that Armstrong 3.
40 points, damn.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:17 PM   #305
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Woohoo...we made history!!!
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:17 PM   #306
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

when da hits a three, you have some bad luck on your side
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:17 PM   #307
NoHeartIncluded

NoHeartIncluded is on a distinguished road

I LOVE THIS TEAM !!!!

-Jimmy Valvano
NoHeartIncluded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:19 PM   #308
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Where is Jon Barry? Isn't he gonna whack off one last time for us?
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:20 PM   #309
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody see Dirk's courside interview? He was coughing into a towel. The man is ill!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:21 PM   #310
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Freakin A!!! That was awesome. This calls for a Blockbuster evening and a beer. Okay...maybe just the blockbuster.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:21 PM   #311
Zack

1 of 3 Teams to come back from back to back finals.. HISTORY

and we have the largest 7th game point win.. HISTORY

The Suns, are going to be... HISTORY!

40 baby!!

Super Spare I love you!!!
Old 05-07-2005, 11:22 PM   #312
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Just an amazing game all the way around. They had the killer instinct. Maybe the best part though is that Dirk hit a few shots at the end that didn't even touch the rim.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #313
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
Where is Jon Barry? Isn't he gonna whack off one last time for us?
Did you guys see the fans taunting Barry after he missed that late 3? I saw at least 6 people flashing the IIIo at him. CLASSIC.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #314
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
40 points!! What an embarassment!!!!!
Is that the largest margin in history? I think so! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

How I'd love to be in Dallas now...

[img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #315
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

How juicy is this...Mavs vs Suns and Pacers vs Pistons...

It's great seeing TMac struggle in a game seven... still sucked to see Dirk's shot off.

But, bring on the Suns. I wish the Mavs could have ended it in 6 to have the extra time off..... I see no reason as to why each team can't have a couple of days off between series..but, so be it.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:25 PM   #316
mavs413
Golden Member

Rockets scoring tonight:
McGrady and Yao - 60 points
Everybody else - 16 points
Old 05-07-2005, 11:26 PM   #317
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Mavs win 116-76:

Howard (38) 8-13, 0-2, 5-5, 21pts, 11rbs, 3as, 2tos, 2stls, 4blks

Dirk (36) 5-14, 0-1, 4-6, 14pts, 14rbs, 2as, 2tos, 1stl, 3blks

Damp (23) 3-6, 2-2, 8pts, 8rbs, 1to, 1blk

Finley (37) 5-13, 3-6, 13pts, 7rbs, 3as, 1to

Terry (40) 8-14, 3-5, 12-12, 31pts, 2rbs, 3as, 5tos, 2stls

Armstrong (19) 4-4, 1-1, 9pts, 2rbs, 4as, 1stl, 1blk

Stack (24) 4-10, 1-1, 9pts, 2rbs, 4as, 1to, 1stl

Hendu (9) 1-1, 2-2, 4pts, 3rbs, 1to, 1blk

Harris (4) 1-2, 2pts, 2as

Daniels (6) 1-1, 1-1, 3pts, 1rb

Bradley (4) 1-2, 2pts, 2rbs
Old 05-07-2005, 11:27 PM   #318
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

I hope Dirk gets over his cold by Monday. He was really coughing after his interview.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 11:29 PM   #319
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

terry sucks. 5 to's? Jeeeeeez [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2005, 11:29 PM   #320
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
How juicy is this...Mavs vs Suns and Pacers vs Pistons...
It's great seeing TMac struggle in a game seven... still sucked to see Dirk's shot off.
So true! But I liked seeing Dirk getting into a little rythm late in the game. He should get off a good start on Monday and be his regular (season) self against the Suns. bring'em on! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]