Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-30-2012, 04:38 PM   #3161
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

At least Sir Holger is in town:

Quote:
DALLAS – It’s been exactly six weeks since Dirk Nowitzki underwent arthroscopic surgery on his right knee.

The Mavs are being mum about whether Nowitzki has resumed basketball activities, as he had hoped to do at this point, but there was a pretty strong hint hanging out on the balcony above the Mavs’ practice court Thursday. His longtime mentor and personal coach Holger Geschwindner has arrived in town.

“He’s doing a little bit more each day,” coach Rick Carlisle said of Nowitzki, “but it’s not time for a Dirk update each day.”

Carlisle noted that Geschwindner also worked with other players on the Mavs’ roster. Geschwindner did put Rodrigue Beaubois through drills after Thursday’s practice, but it’s unlikely he flew in from Germany to work on a third-string point guard’s game.

Nowitzki, who originally hoped to resume basketball activities a few weeks after the operation despite the official announcement that it’d take “about six weeks,” recently said that he hopes to be playing in games by mid-December.

“There is no timetable,” Carlisle said. “It’s going to be whenever Mother Nature and his rehab merge, whenever that magic moment is.”
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...ives-in-dallas
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #3162
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I love how mum Carlisle is with the media. This is not one of them. I am DESPERATE for an update.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #3163
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Sometimes I love how mum Carlisle is with the media. This is not one of them. I am DESPERATE for an update.
Sucks for you lol.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:57 PM   #3164
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

When did BG become a troll? I always thought he was one of our best posters.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #3165
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

So, ahmm BG, you got an update?
Old 11-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #3166
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
When did BG become a troll? I always thought he was one of our best posters.
I'm not allowed to have a little jab?
I was just playfully saying that the situation isn't going to change and its just something you'll have to live with.

Also, I don't really have time to post on here anymore. I figured Twitter would get the information out just as easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
So, ahmm BG, you got an update?
There's stuff I'm allowed to be in the know on, but there's a lot I can't share. I like my situation, so I'm not going to ruin that.
I can say he's still working and inching closer and closer. He's working hard every day with Casey Smith and Souryal has been monitoring things to make sure it's going okay. To my knowledge, nothing has popped up in terms of bad news.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:38 PM   #3167
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

I have a sneaking suspicion we're going to see a Dirk return a little bit earlier than had been tentatively speculated (Dec 18th I believe). Cheeky stuff from Carlisle and the Mavericks camp in general.

Hoping I'm right.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #3168
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Tue, Dec 18

vs
Philadelphia

8:30 PM
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #3169
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post

There's stuff I'm allowed to be in the know on, but there's a lot I can't share. I like my situation, so I'm not going to ruin that.
Pffffffffffffffffff

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #3170
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

This weekend was the predicted time for Dirk to return to practice. I really hope he did. Only 3 games this week and 4 games the next. Really hoping he can return to playing by the 18th
Old 12-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #3171
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Holger is in a town, i call it less than two weeks until his first game
Old 12-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #3172
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

When I think about this team, all I can think about is:

Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk Dirk

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-03-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 PM   #3173
Kante
Diamond Member

Good news (i assume):

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is joining the Mavericks on a road trip for the first time this season.

Nowitzki will travel with the Mavs to Los Angeles, Phoenix and Houston, but he won’t play during the three-game trip. There still is no official timetable for his return from arthroscopic surgery on his right knee, but he has significantly increased the intensity of his rehab activity recently.

Nowitzki, who hopes to be able to play by the middle of December, noted last month that it didn’t make much sense for him to travel with the team for back-to-back games because the team’s coaches and athletic trainers are too busy to work with him.

However, Holger Geschwindner is visiting from Germany, so the 11-time All-Star will have his longtime personal coach to monitor his workouts.
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...s-on-road-trip
Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 AM   #3174
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I'll be attending Wednesday game vs the Clippers. Good to know he'll be with the team. I'd like to get to the arena as soon as possible , maybe Dirk will be doing a shoot around.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #3175
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I don't know if it is supported by the evidence, but the team always seems to play better with Dirk on hand-- even on the bench.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #3176
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

I don't know if it is supported by the evidence, but the team always seems to play better with Dirk on hand-- even on the bench.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:33 PM   #3177
Kante
Diamond Member

He just makes his teammates better!

Even on the bench he draws so much attention from the other team...

Last edited by Kante; 12-05-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #3178
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

EKS just posted a picture of Dirk shooting.

Last edited by iella; 12-05-2012 at 02:45 PM.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #3179
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

That is the most beautiful thing I've seen all season.
Old 12-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #3180
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Only a couple weeks away... I hope.

Last edited by MavsFTR; 12-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #3181
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Earl-K...44215745601440
Old 12-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #3182
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk! Dirk! Dirk! I'm ready to watch the real Mavericks!

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:14 AM   #3183
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Latest rotoworld report has Dirk saying that he's now targeting a late December or early January return. Damn.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #3184
markus1234
Platinum Member

Dirk knows this season is lost. No need to hurry.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #3185
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

From hoping for a 3 week return to 2+ months. Jeez.

I really have less and less faith in our medical predictions (from Roddy to Dirk).

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:29 PM   #3186
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Still standing by my post, that I will be surprised if he is back on the floor healthy by xmas.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 12-06-2012 at 12:29 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #3187
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

he ll be ballin on tuesday 18th of december.
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 04:45 PM   #3188
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Earl K. Sneed ‏@EKS_MavsNBA
Update: Dirk Nowitzki has progressed to jump shots. Still no timetable for his return.

Yeah baby. He is getting closer.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #3189
Kante
Diamond Member

Old 12-15-2012, 01:35 AM   #3190
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
We are now on page 41 of this thread. Just sayin'.
Heh...just rereading some stuff here. We are now on page 80.

It may reach to infinity and beyond.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:11 AM   #3191
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Heh...just rereading some stuff here. We are now on page 80.

It may reach to infinity and beyond.
In 2032, after selecting Werner Dirk Nowitzki in the Draft we gonna discuss here Dirks awesome genes...
Old 12-15-2012, 02:51 AM   #3192
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

My Dallas season start when Dirk returns. It's just no fun watching a team full of replacebles.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #3193
Kante
Diamond Member

Boner!
https://twitter.com/EKS_MavsNBA

Quote:
Breaking: Dirk Nowitzki practiced full contact for the first time today.
Quote:
Dirk will address the media shortly.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:07 PM   #3194
sefant77
Guru

Old 12-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #3195
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not sure if it was on the radio show yesterday or on the postgame. But followill said that the only way dirk could make a Christmas game was if he were cleared for practice today.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:14 PM   #3196
Kante
Diamond Member

Quotes:

Quote:
Dirk says he may be back after Christmas. No target date at this point.
Quote:
Dirk adds that he isn't opposed to coming off the bench to start for 20-25 mins.
Quote:
With limited practice time, Dirk is getting extra work with 2-on-2 drills vs. the Mavs' low-minute guys.
Quote:
Dirk & Roddy vs. Bernard James and Jae Crowder. Dirk: "The quality of the games wasn't high, to be honest."
Quote:
Dirk: "First time I really got going a little bit and it feels good to be back out."
Old 12-19-2012, 05:06 PM   #3197
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Quote:
Dirk adds that he isn't opposed to coming off the bench to start for 20-25 mins.
BLASPHEMY!!
Old 12-19-2012, 08:16 PM   #3198
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Gotta use him carefully and integrate him into the team-they aren't used to him.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #3199
markus1234
Platinum Member

20min, 20 shots. Sounds right to me.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #3200
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

I don't see Carlisle making Dirk come off the bench, makes no sense. He'll make Dirk come back when he's ready to be playing at 30-32 mins level.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 12-15 for 48 points, 3/25m - wow!, clutch nowitzki, clutchwitzki, dir30k, dirk, dirk = clutch...again, dirk goes to 11, dirk is my religion, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, dirk tea baggzz nba!!!!!, gay for dirk!!!, his clutchness, his hairness ?, playoff clutch, santa dirk, sir ghost face drillah, top-10 all time scorer, top-6 all time scorer