Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #3321
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Good thing Dallas only has to play Cleveland twice during the regular season. They're going to destroy their competition. I kinda hate that.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:40 PM   #3322
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Good thing Dallas only has to play Cleveland twice during the regular season. They're going to destroy their competition. I kinda hate that.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #3323
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedlesKane View Post
If I'm reading you correctly, 80-2 is the best record Cleveland can hope for next season... Right?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #3324
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If I'm reading you correctly, 80-2 is the best record Cleveland can hope for next season... Right?
Duh! We have CHANDLER & CHANDLER!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #3325
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Duh! We have CHANDLER & CHANDLER!
Best same-name combo since these guys...

Old 08-07-2014, 08:29 PM   #3326
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

I am really curious. After Shawn Marion and Ray Allen join this team which team do you think is better? The 2012-13 Miami Heat or the 2014-15 Cleveland Cavaliers?

None of the Miami teams with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh had a point guard like Kyrie Irving. Also while Bosh is talented I'd take Kevin Love over him any day. The only team that has any chance against the Cavaliers is Chicago, and I will be rooting for them until the NBA Finals.
Old 08-07-2014, 08:29 PM   #3327
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

DP (surprised?)

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 08-07-2014 at 08:32 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:37 AM   #3328
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly feel like every NBA player should take 2-3 weeks off of basketball during the offseason. No practicing, no working out, no watching of game film, not even any mention of basketball if possible. This is such a physically and emotionally draining game. These guys play extremely hard and it gets to the point where basketball simply isn't fun anymore, and I see that as a big problem. I think taking time off from the game allows guys to relax for some time. After taking that break for a few weeks they can then come back focused and get back to working hard. The mental aspect of this game is very important and should not be overlooked.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:04 PM   #3329
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Using the formula formally on NBA.com for player efficiencies, Kevin Love has a +30.23 for last season, LBJ has a +29.29, and Kyrie Irving has a +19.14. While I will be rooting against LBJ I think that they will be a fun trio to watch.

While none of the 3 players played together that is a +78.66 combined. I want to compare this to the teams with the best trios all-time.

When leading the team to a 72-10 record, Michael Jordan (+28.88), Scotty Pippen (+21.69), and Dennis Rodman (+18.44) combined for a +69. When winning the 2013 title LBJ (+32.04), Dywane Wade (+21.86), and Chris Bosh (+19.08) combined for a +72.98. Will the new Big 3 top this trio?

It is not an NBA Finals winning team, but I want to look at the 2002-03 Mavs' Big 3, probably my favorite ever. Dirk Nowitzki (+27.73), Steve Nash (+19.01), and Michael Finley (+17.43) combine for a +64.17. Not bad!
Old 08-09-2014, 10:37 PM   #3330
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am really curious. After Shawn Marion and Ray Allen join this team which team do you think is better? The 2012-13 Miami Heat or the 2014-15 Cleveland Cavaliers?

None of the Miami teams with LBJ, Wade, and Bosh had a point guard like Kyrie Irving. Also while Bosh is talented I'd take Kevin Love over him any day. The only team that has any chance against the Cavaliers is Chicago, and I will be rooting for them until the NBA Finals.
The question I have is who is defending on that team other than Lebron? Kyrie and love are awful( loves ability to defensive rebound does have defensive value) and they have NO rim protection other than if Lebron chooses to be a shot blocker
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #3331
jay3189
Banned

jay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nicejay3189 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
The question I have is who is defending on that team other than Lebron? Kyrie and love are awful( loves ability to defensive rebound does have defensive value) and they have NO rim protection other than if Lebron chooses to be a shot blocker
Cavs still have Anderson Varejo and if they get Shawn Marion(which is looking like he is heading to the midwest), their defense will improve.

Last edited by jay3189; 08-09-2014 at 11:13 PM.
jay3189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:56 PM   #3332
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay3189 View Post
Cavs still have Anderson Varejo and if they get Shawn Marion(which is looking like he is heading to the midwest), their defense will improve.
How does Shawn play much on that team? If he plays with Lebron, he kills the spacing Lebron loves so much. If not, he's obviously a quality backup but that's not a ton of minutes.
Old 08-10-2014, 12:04 AM   #3333
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How does Shawn play much on that team? If he plays with Lebron, he kills the spacing Lebron loves so much. If not, he's obviously a quality backup but that's not a ton of minutes.
I see him getting about 10-12 minutes a night, just for defense when Lebron's not on the floor.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #3334
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is not an NBA Finals winning team, but I want to look at the 2002-03 Mavs' Big 3, probably my favorite ever. Dirk Nowitzki (+27.73), Steve Nash (+19.01), and Michael Finley (+17.43) combine for a +64.17. Not bad!
Nice job analyzing big 3's.

However, when ever I think of those early Dirk teams, I just get p*ssed that Nellie made them play with Shawn Bradley instead of a true center strong enough to bang with Shaq. As soon as they got Damp, they went to the finals. The year they has Raef LaFrenz they took the Spurs to the WCF with Dirk missing 3 games. Imagine if they'd gotten a really good center and a coach who would play one back then?
Old 08-10-2014, 12:20 PM   #3335
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

However, when ever I think of those early Dirk teams, I just get p*ssed that Nellie made them play with Shawn Bradley instead of a true center strong enough to bang with Shaq. As soon as they got Damp, they went to the finals. The year they has Raef LaFrenz they took the Spurs to the WCF with Dirk missing 3 games. Imagine if they'd gotten a really good center and a coach who would play one back then?
Old 08-10-2014, 12:32 PM   #3336
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

They had to get rid of Nellie to go to the finals. This I also put quite a bit on Donnie. He as gm should have sat his old man down and said Play defense or get the blank outta here. Instead he enabled him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:33 PM   #3337
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

They had to get rid of Nellie to go to the finals. This I also put quite a bit on Donnie. He as gm should have sat his old man down and said Play defense or get the blank outta here. Instead he enabled him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 08-10-2014, 03:38 PM   #3338
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post

What really good center do you think was available that they passed on?
Old 08-10-2014, 03:42 PM   #3339
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What really good center do you think was available that they passed on?
Such a shortage of centers in the early 00s. It's amazing really. Right now we have an incredibly bumper crop of centers so it's hard to imagine how slim the pickings were, but back then Jamaal Magloire really was the best center in the entire Eastern Conference and Dampier wasn't incredibly delusional when he called himself a top center. It was BAD. Everyone wanted a shaq or at least Shaq-stopper, but there weren't any out there to be had.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-10-2014 at 03:43 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:13 PM   #3340
dude1394
Guru

Any decent center would have done without Nellie at the helm IMO. It just didn't make any difference, he wanted read Lefrenz because he shot threes.

I imagine there were plenty that could rebound and play decent defense.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:22 PM   #3341
dude1394
Guru

Looking at BBall reference in the Antwan years ( sheesh dirk was number 3 defensive rebounding, 10th in total rebounding and 20th in blocks.

But there was big z, okafur, chandler, camby, pzybilla, theo ratliffe, dalembert for example.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #3342
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I thought Nellie was the GM during all of those years?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:36 PM   #3343
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post

While I liked 2002-03's Big 3 they were not the best Big 3 in Dallas actually. They are the 3rd best with the 2007-08 team being #1. Dirk Nowitzki (+25.38), Jason Kidd (+20.45), and Josh Howard (+18.87) lead the way for a +64.69. The 2nd best trio is from the 2001-02 squad, and it's the same 3 guys from the 2002-03 team. Dirk Nowitzki (+26.33), Steve Nash (+19.34), and Michael Finley (+18.65) combine for a +64.32.

The worst Big 3 in Dallas Maverick's history? That goes to Jim Jackson (+15.35), Jamal Mashburn (+13.13), and Sean Rooks (+12.11) of the 1993-94 squad. They combined for a +40.59.

The 2014-15 squad should be a nice step up from the 2013-14 squad's Big 3 that only put up a +53.61. They should be right back up above +60.

Last edited by NeedlesKane; 08-10-2014 at 05:41 PM.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #3344
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I thought Nellie was the GM during all of those years?
I'm pretty sure donnie was when the twan's were signed. I seem to recall him saying Nellie could meke it work.

Edit: my bad....according to this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Nelson
Nellie was the gm the entire time he was the coach. Boy what a two fisted whammy.

So don was the gm when he let Cuban let Stevie go, then grouse about it and pretty much sulked his way out of the coaching gig.

Last edited by dude1394; 08-10-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:09 PM   #3345
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Remodeled Mavs are built to run
However, the Mavs’ hope is that their three-man rotation at the position gives their point guards the luxury of playing at maximum speed without concern for conserving energy.
Felton's response

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 05:39 PM   #3346
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Now that was pretty good.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #3347
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Schedule will be out tomorrow at 5pm

Apparently we get to witness the Spurs get their rings in October. Motivation?
Old 08-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #3348
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Devin Harris to Brandan Wright is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to see Devin connect with Tyson as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkphMaBvCeI
Old 08-14-2014, 08:02 AM   #3349
LSMF
Diamond Member

Devin Harris to Brandan Wright is a thing of beauty. Can't wait to see Devin connect with Tyson as well.

Old 08-14-2014, 02:03 PM   #3350
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post

So was Carter to Wright.
Wish we could have found a way to keep him.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:30 PM   #3351
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post

If this guy can make lobs to Tyson look pretty, then Devin should have no problem.

Old 08-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #3352
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Just went on Ticketmaster to look for some Mavs tickets... thought I'd look at the Cleveland game since I'd get to see Lebron/Love/Kyrie whcih will be exciting, plus getting to see Marion's return to Dallas would be cool assuming he signs there... but there was 1 freaking ticket left for the game...

and I just bought it
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:39 PM   #3353
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

Just went on Ticketmaster to look for some Mavs tickets... thought I'd look at the Cleveland game since I'd get to see Lebron/Love/Kyrie whcih will be exciting, plus getting to see Marion's return to Dallas would be cool assuming he signs there... but there was 1 freaking ticket left for the game...

and I just bought it
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:00 PM   #3354
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post

and I just bought it
Damn. I don't know how I missed the heads up of when regular season tickets went on sale.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:02 AM   #3355
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

The new CBA is a farce.

Cleveland build a Fantasy Team in one Offseason.

Their 2014/2015 Roster.

Starters:

Irving
Waiters
Lebron
Love
Varejao

Bench:

Marion
Miller
Jones
Haywood
Ray Allen (most likely)
Tristan Thompson
Delly

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 03:02 AM   #3356
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

The new CBA is a farce.

Their 2014/2015 Roster.

Starters:

Irving
Waiters
Lebron
Love
Varejao

Bench:

Marion
Miller
Jones
Haywood
Ray Allen (most likely)
Tristan Thompson
Delly

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #3357
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

The CBA was not written to stop super teams
Old 08-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #3358
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

The CBA was not written to stop super teams
Old 08-18-2014, 11:41 AM   #3359
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
The new CBA is a farce.

Their 2014/2015 Roster.

Starters:

Irving
Waiters
Lebron
Love
Varejao

Bench:

Marion
Miller
Jones
Haywood
Ray Allen (most likely)
Tristan Thompson
Delly
Wouldn't the Cavs being a super team be healthy for the league? And the Wolves getting Wiggins is healthy as well. I don't see anyone getting screwed in this situation.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 11:51 AM   #3360
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
The new CBA is a farce.

Their 2014/2015 Roster.

Starters:

Irving
Waiters
Lebron
Love
Varejao

Bench:

Marion
Miller
Jones
Haywood
Ray Allen (most likely)
Tristan Thompson
Delly
Signed one superstar (LeBron) with cap space, traded for the other. No funny business as far as I'm concerned.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
double post double post