Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-25-2003, 11:31 AM   #321
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Is a yellow eyed lioness. (I got nothing, sorry)
Old 11-25-2003, 11:44 AM   #322
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He is loaded with useful information.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:00 PM   #323
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

"Mamacita". (Better than "Caliente")

Edit: Mamacita is better than Caliente as an endearment. It hasn't nothing to do with the old woman who speaks a lot in the ad. It is only as reference because I don't remember whose is the ad, and the old woman says the word in spanish, it sounded funny.

Old 11-25-2003, 12:22 PM   #324
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Your Felix the cat is slowing down my computer........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:41 PM   #325
Chiwas
Guru

She hasn't answered what the headlights and the fantasm driving means.

Old 11-25-2003, 12:44 PM   #326
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that I have to work sometimes........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:46 PM   #327
Chiwas
Guru

She should know that work is overrated.

Old 11-25-2003, 12:51 PM   #328
Caliente
Diamond Member

Yes, work is overrated...........we actually agree on something.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:52 PM   #329
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Thinks work is overrated and was quicker than me on the reply. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:53 PM   #330
Caliente
Diamond Member

Your blog leaves too much to the imagination.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 12:54 PM   #331
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Hasn't read the latest entry obviously (I started it this morning in the wee hours of the day).
Old 11-25-2003, 12:55 PM   #332
Caliente
Diamond Member

Must be part owl since he is able to stay up so late.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:00 PM   #333
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know I was determined to find the Timmy and Gobbles episode online last night. And for that now I am in a sleepy haze.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:19 PM   #334
Caliente
Diamond Member

Ah yes U2......a man of determination.......and weary eyes...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:26 PM   #335
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is a lioness and not a night owl.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:28 PM   #336
Caliente
Diamond Member

Is a bigger party animal than I am...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:29 PM   #337
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Was greatly missed at the party, especially during the Karaoke part. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:34 PM   #338
Caliente
Diamond Member

Oh really.............what song did you sing....?.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:40 PM   #339
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that I sang Lee Ann Rime's "Blue", it was a FABULOUS performance, if I don't say so myself.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:40 PM   #340
LRB
Guru

Should know that I sing so low that no one including myself can make out the song. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:43 PM   #341
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I heard this man singing... he was singing Culture Clubs "Do you really want to hurt me?". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:45 PM   #342
LRB
Guru

Should have his ears checked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:46 PM   #343
Caliente
Diamond Member

Mmmmmm......U2's ears.........mmmmmmmmmmmmm.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:48 PM   #344
LRB
Guru

Has a thing for U2's ears.
Old 11-25-2003, 01:50 PM   #345
Caliente
Diamond Member

thing, no.........obsession, I'm afraid so..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 01:56 PM   #346
LRB
Guru

Obsessed with the ears of U2 then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:01 PM   #347
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that my obsessions are usually short-lived.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:05 PM   #348
LRB
Guru

should know that I'm hoping that U2 outlives his ears. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:06 PM   #349
Caliente
Diamond Member

should tell me his favorite Karaoke song..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:08 PM   #350
LRB
Guru

Should know that I have a terrible memory for names of songs, Karaoke or not. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:15 PM   #351
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that Einstein suffered the same affliction also.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:16 PM   #352
LRB
Guru

Should know that it's all relative. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 02:31 PM   #353
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should not pick on U2 so much......he could make you disappear in 10 keystrokes or less..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:22 PM   #354
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

wants us to fear u2... and I do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 03:25 PM   #355
Caliente
Diamond Member

Fear, never.........Revere, maybe.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:27 PM   #356
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Just as an FYI... Although I am well versed in how to use Technology for evil... I will almost exclusively only use it for good.
Old 11-25-2003, 03:29 PM   #357
Caliente
Diamond Member

We all know that you are a real life super hero................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edited for spelling thanks to sike......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:34 PM   #358
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

forgot how to spell hero..or is trying to make a new word...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-25-2003, 03:36 PM   #359
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has better vision than me......just don't confuse it with insight.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 03:41 PM   #360
sike
The Preacha

is a philosophical lion and not a spelling bee[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]