Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 04-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #321
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
Dez Bryant on the ticket right now.. he sounds hung over or something. all his answers seem emotional and frankly he sounds low-iq. i hope I am misreading this, anyone else get the same feeling?
I think it has more to do with him not speaking well in public. I know a lot of people that way. You try to be careful and not say the wrong things and sometimes it comes off uneducated. He has a big magnifying glass over him right now. He's just trying to read the script and say what he believes he's suppose to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat View Post
i think they'll make a play for OJ Atogwe or maybe Darren Sharper.

I'd like to see them trade from the OT up in Baltimore...his name escapes me right now.
I think this is it. Gaither hasn't signed his tender yet which is why he's still a Raven. I like Sharper and Otogwe but the price may be too much. I think Jerry is happy with Hamlin, AOA and Ball fighting that position out.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2010, 04:35 PM   #322
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Can he communicate as well as Michael Irvin...or is it about what they do on the field that matters at this point?
there was talk that the coaches had to line him up on their side of the field because he couldn't remember the playbook, so they had to shout the plays to him while he was standing there.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:08 PM   #323
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
there was talk that the coaches had to line him up on their side of the field because he couldn't remember the playbook, so they had to shout the plays to him while he was standing there.
That sounds ridiculous lol. I've seen him line up all over the field all game. Where did you hear this at?
Old 04-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #324
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
That sounds ridiculous lol. I've seen him line up all over the field all game. Where did you hear this at?
they were discussing it on the ticket's coverage of the draft. i think it *might* have been Goose Gosselin, but i can't say that for sure. it seemed a little weird to me, yes.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #325
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

Awesome, Scott Sicko "un-retires" and signs with the Cowboys.

Figured he'd come around
Old 04-27-2010, 03:06 PM   #326
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

What does that make him - the 4th or 5th string TE? He will be lucky to make the practice squad. He COULD make the team if he plays his tail off, is a GREAT ST player, AND Bennett is traded, but otherwise I think Sicko is just a good story for the offseason.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:12 PM   #327
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male28Dan View Post
What does that make him - the 4th or 5th string TE? He will be lucky to make the practice squad. He COULD make the team if he plays his tail off, is a GREAT ST player, AND Bennett is traded, but otherwise I think Sicko is just a good story for the offseason.
Oh I didn't mean awesome as in he'll help us much. Just that he threw a hissy fit then un-retired. Although, I saw on several programs people saying that the Cowboys claimed he'd "most likely" make the team. Sure hope he's not banking on that.. you never know though, if Martellus continues to unimpress..
Old 04-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #328
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesVE View Post
Oh I didn't mean awesome as in he'll help us much. Just that he threw a hissy fit then un-retired. Although, I saw on several programs people saying that the Cowboys claimed he'd "most likely" make the team. Sure hope he's not banking on that.. you never know though, if Martellus continues to unimpress..
Anything is possible, that much is for sure. I wouldn't bet on him making the team though, unless the Cowboys promised him as much due to what they see as a great deal of promise for the future, (again, VERY unlikely they did that). No, I think he makes the practice squad or makes the team with a MartyB trade.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #329
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, who is Scott Sicko?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #330
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Wow, who is Scott Sicko?
Drummer of 80's metal-hairband, ___________.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-27-2010 at 04:56 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:17 PM   #331
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
they were discussing it on the ticket's coverage of the draft. i think it *might* have been Goose Gosselin, but i can't say that for sure. it seemed a little weird to me, yes.
Wow. I don't know what to say. I'd like to think i've seen him line up all over the field even opposite his coaches. Goose usually doesn't make stuff like that up. Did he say he was for sure about that or was it just speculation? I wonder how difficult Garretts playbook is?
Old 04-27-2010, 05:34 PM   #332
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow. I don't know what to say. I'd like to think i've seen him line up all over the field even opposite his coaches. Goose usually doesn't make stuff like that up. Did he say he was for sure about that or was it just speculation? I wonder how difficult Garretts playbook is?
1st down - run
2nd down - throw
3rd down - run
4th down - kick

Old 04-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #333
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
i take it back. it isn't goose...he was glowing about him. damn i wish i could remember who brought that up.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:04 AM   #334
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

pretty pumped over here
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #335
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

There have been some rumblings that if the Jags don't sign Sharper on his visit today that Dallas will. We shall see. 35 years old when the season starts but he had a GREAT year last year and has been pretty much injury-free his entire career. He missed a couple of starts last year but health has never been a big concern for him.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:34 AM   #336
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male28Dan View Post
There have been some rumblings that if the Jags don't sign Sharper on his visit today that Dallas will. We shall see. 35 years old when the season starts but he had a GREAT year last year and has been pretty much injury-free his entire career. He missed a couple of starts last year but health has never been a big concern for him.
Um, yes please.

The Cowboys defense combined for 11 interceptions last season. Sharper had 9.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:08 AM   #337
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Um, yes please.

The Cowboys defense combined for 11 interceptions last season. Sharper had 9.
Yeah - he is the epitome of a ball-hawking FS. Ball-hawking FSs can get burned for a big play every now and then because they take risks, and he has had his share of mistakes. Overall though, 9 picks and 3 TDs scored off of those 9 picks to deal with his mistakes, (especially considering that our FSs make those mistakes too AND don't get the turnovers to show for it), is something I could handle just fine!!!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-28-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #338
mkat
Platinum Member

i'd like to see Atogwe here over Sharper, but i'd take either.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:48 PM   #339
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i'd like to see Atogwe here over Sharper, but i'd take either.
I would love to see O.J. Atogwe here. He's a better player at this point than Sharper. He's younger, faster, better in coverage, and has a better future. If you bring in Sharper, it's for one year with the hope he can groom young players to fill his spot. Atogwe doesn't need grooming. He's picked off 8 passes in a season. Even if his injury keeps him out for the first few games next year, I think they could roll with Ball at safety for a bit.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #340
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
I would love to see O.J. Atogwe here. He's a better player at this point than Sharper. He's younger, faster, better in coverage, and has a better future. If you bring in Sharper, it's for one year with the hope he can groom young players to fill his spot. Atogwe doesn't need grooming. He's picked off 8 passes in a season. Even if his injury keeps him out for the first few games next year, I think they could roll with Ball at safety for a bit.
exactly.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #341
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The age thing definitely scares me with Sharper. As great as he played last year, he could drop off with little warning. Since we probably only need him for a year, I'm willing to roll with him, but I'm with those here who would rather have Atogwe.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #342
Underdog

If Atogwe even becomes available - the Rams can still re-sign him...

Old 04-29-2010, 09:29 AM   #343
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If Atogwe even becomes available - the Rams can still re-sign him...
The Saints could re-sign Sharper, as well, although they don't plan on paying him for the numbers he put up last year. Atogwe becomes unrestricted as of June 1st. He is one of the more coveted free agents available, so he will require a huge chunk of cash. Jerry has stated that he plans on letting the market come to him this free agent season, so that may mean that he is strictly looking for depth/special teams guys. In that case, Atogwe would be too rich for him. But from a best-available-player perspective, Atogwe would be a huge stabilizing, play-making force for the Cowboys secondary for the next several years.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:43 AM   #344
Underdog

Quote:
The Saints could re-sign Sharper, as well, although they don't plan on paying him for the numbers he put up last year. Atogwe becomes unrestricted as of June 1st. He is one of the more coveted free agents available, so he will require a huge chunk of cash. Jerry has stated that he plans on letting the market come to him this free agent season, so that may mean that he is strictly looking for depth/special teams guys. In that case, Atogwe would be too rich for him. But from a best-available-player perspective, Atogwe would be a huge stabilizing, play-making force for the Cowboys secondary for the next several years.

I didn't notice that the Rams signed a new FS:

Quote:
Rams Add New Safety – Is Atogwe Gone?

link

The Rams traded for FS Kevin Payne from the Chicago Bears. They gave up an undisclosed draft pick (I always wonder why the pick is undisclosed – we’ll find out in a year, anyway). Payne has been a starter for the Bears for the past couple of years, and he can play the run pretty well. He’s got experience and can play the position.

The bigger story here is that the Rams FS for the past couple of years, O.J. Atogwe, still hasn’t signed his RFA tender. The Rams gave him the lowest offer possible, and if a deal isn’t worked out by June, his salary for the year jumps to nearly $7 million. I like Atogwe, but he’s not worth $7M. I hold out hope that a deal can be done, because if there’s no deal signed by June, I expect Atogwe to be a free agent with Payne stepping into the starter role.

At the worst, the Rams have fortified the FS position because of the current level of uncertainty surrounding Atogwe’s return. At best, they end up with good depth at FS if they’re able to get Atogwe in a long-term deal. This is another good move by the Rams this offseason.

And then there's this...

Quote:
Does Atogwe have a sports hernia?

link

There was nothing new on the Brian Westbrook front Tuesday, but there was a report by ESPN’s Chris Mortensen that unsigned restricted free-agent safety Oshiomogho Atogwe has a sports hernia.

Just another day in Rams World.

What was most eye-opening from the Mortensen report was the notion that the alleged sports hernia, along with his recovery from shoulder surgery, was the reason behind the Rams’ reluctance to tender Atogwe at the beginning of free agency at over $6.9 million.

Eye-opening because Rams sources are in the dark about the presence of a sports hernia. A club source told Globe-Democrat.com, “I don’t believe the reports of a sports hernia to be true.”

Is it possible the Rams haven’t been informed of the latest medical development? Perhaps, although hopefully that wouldn’t be the case. But, even if that were true, it certainly wouldn’t have been known in March when Atogwe was tendered at $1.226 million.

The next key deadline in the Atogwe situation is June 1. By that date, the Rams are required to tender him at $6.976 million or he will become an unrestricted free agent. It is expected that some time before that date, Atogwe would make his way from California, where he is rehabbing his shoulder, to St. Louis, so the team’s medical personnel can check out his shoulder.

Old 04-29-2010, 11:15 AM   #345
ribosoma
Golden Member

That was the injury I was referencing in a previous post. They could go with Ball at safety until Atogwe was ready to play. Their plan seemed to be to give the starting spot to him anyway. If anything, the injury could bring OJ's cost down to earth a little bit. It would be an investment for future dividends for the Cowboys if he can't play next year, but, in my opinion, he is well worth that investment. It's similar to investing in an injured college player via the draft. You are bound to that player for a slotted amount of money and several years, regardless of his ability to heal from his injury. The difference in this case is that you know he is a dynamic player and typifies what you need from his position. If I were GM, I would front-load the first year of a contract offer to him to entice him. The Cowboys are deep enough to take that risk.
Old 04-29-2010, 11:40 AM   #346
Underdog

Quote:
That was the injury I was referencing in a previous post. They could go with Ball at safety until Atogwe was ready to play. Their plan seemed to be to give the starting spot to him anyway. If anything, the injury could bring OJ's cost down to earth a little bit. It would be an investment for future dividends for the Cowboys if he can't play next year, but, in my opinion, he is well worth that investment. It's similar to investing in an injured college player via the draft. You are bound to that player for a slotted amount of money and several years, regardless of his ability to heal from his injury. The difference in this case is that you know he is a dynamic player and typifies what you need from his position. If I were GM, I would front-load the first year of a contract offer to him to entice him. The Cowboys are deep enough to take that risk.
Oh, I thought you were referring to the shoulder injury...

Hell, the hernia isn't even confirmed yet - he could be healthy by the start of the season.

I'd love to have him, but the Bears seem to be making a strong push for him too (last rumor I heard is that they're offering TE Greg Olsen).

Last edited by Underdog; 04-29-2010 at 11:42 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #347
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:

Hell, the hernia isn't even confirmed yet - he could be healthy by the start of the season.

I'd love to have him, but the Bears seem to be making a strong push for him too (last rumor I heard is that they're offering TE Greg Olsen).
The Rams only put the right of first refusal on Atogwe, so the Bears don't have to offer anything for him. All the Rams can do is match an offer from another team. Being that they offered him the lowest possible tender, and that they have added cheap defensive backs this off-season, it is looking like he is out of St. Louis. All the Bears or any team interested have to do is wait until June 1st for him to become an UFA, or offer him a contract now that is structured in a way that the Rams couldn't afford to match.
Old 04-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #348
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah, the shoulder injury is the one I'm worried about. I'm no doctor, but I think that's going to keep him down longer than a hernia. It sounded awfully similar to my brother's shoulder injury from last year, and that managed to keep him out of commission for 6 months.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 04-29-2010 at 03:26 PM.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:50 PM   #349
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Yeah, the shoulder injury is the one I'm worried about. I'm no doctor, but I think that's going to keep him down longer than a hernia. It sounded awfully similar to my brother's shoulder injury from last year, and that managed to keep him out of commission for 6 months.
He underwent shoulder surgery almost 5 months ago.
Old 04-29-2010, 06:54 PM   #350
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
He underwent shoulder surgery almost 5 months ago.
Well let me just clarify, my brother got cleared for all activity 6th months later, he still wasn't at full strength.

My point is that if you screw up your shoulder bad enough, it's a pretty long recovery.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 04-29-2010, 08:23 PM   #351
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Well let me just clarify, my brother got cleared for all activity 6th months later, he still wasn't at full strength.

My point is that if you screw up your shoulder bad enough, it's a pretty long recovery.
I agree with that. It's amazing anyone can play more than a few years in the NFL with as violent as the game is.
Old 04-30-2010, 02:12 AM   #352
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
1st down - run
2nd down - throw
3rd down - run
4th down - kick
I'd say its something more like run, throw, throw then kick lol. But its hard to deny that this team was what? The #2 offense in the league? Points is where the problem comes in. We settled for too many kicks or in our case missed kicks.

BTW, I think that's the position everyone has forgotten about. What the hell is going on with kicker?

Quote:
I don't think age really matters though because the Cowboys feel they have a future starter at the safety position whether its Ball, Hamlin or AOA. So whoever comes in isn't going to be here very long. Its going to be a 1 year rental. At 28, i'd figure Atogwe wants his biggest pay check he's seen of his career.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:16 PM   #353
mkat
Platinum Member

I just can't believe they think AOA can be *the* starter at that position. I mean, maybe he's talented and stuff, but it seems like safety is a very hit or miss position.

also, re: the offense, if we had just nailed most of the field goals the points numbers wouldn't look so bad.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:57 PM   #354
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
I just can't believe they think AOA can be *the* starter at that position. I mean, maybe he's talented and stuff, but it seems like safety is a very hit or miss position.

also, re: the offense, if we had just nailed most of the field goals the points numbers wouldn't look so bad.
They don't even know whether AOA will be playing safety or corner yet. He does have huge upside, but he is still very raw. They are talking about waiting to see how Hamlin and Ball do in the minicamps before they decide whether to go after a starter or backup at safety via free agency.
Old 04-30-2010, 06:04 PM   #355
Underdog

Not really news, just escalation...

Quote:
Cowboys WR Crayton wants trade

link

IRVING, Texas -- Wanting a trade, receiver Patrick Crayton has decided not to attend any more voluntary offseason workouts with the Dallas Cowboys until something can be worked out, according to his agent, Fred Lyles.

Crayton has requested a meeting with Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, but that may not happen until next week. Lyles is hopeful he'll meet with Jones in the near future.

"We'll be in communication with all of our agents and players," Jones said Friday. "We will do the kinds of things we would normally do with our roster from here on out. ... His status is he's with the Cowboys and under contract."

Crayton and backup receiver Sam Hurd had asked to be traded after the Cowboys used their first-round pick in last week's draft on receiver Dez Bryant. There has been some interest in the receivers from other teams but apparently not enough for the Cowboys to warrant making a deal.

Although he will not show up for the voluntary workouts, Crayton will attend mandatory workouts at Valley Ranch.

Last season, Crayton had 37 catches for 622 yards with five touchdowns.

Old 04-30-2010, 06:10 PM   #356
FINtastic
Diamond Member

It's sad that Roy Williams' overpaid butt is going to force Crayton out of town.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 04-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #357
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Crayton was a decent return man too. I would miss his production.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:44 PM   #358
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...7CEDB5061489A5

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #359
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
not bad bro
Old 05-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #360
MavsX
Diamond Member

wait so did the cowboys sign AOA ?

Tags
cowboys, cowfluffs, dallas, deep thoughts by fluffy, dezbians, draft, off-season