Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-18-2007, 04:50 PM   #321
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I tell you what, that's one of the lamest flagrant foul calls you'll ever see in the NBA. Hamilton didn't even fall down from the intitial contact.

Ridiculous.
Hamilton landed fine and pushed Damp THEN just fell down into the crowd. Lame.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #322
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

If I were rude I might call hamilton a choker.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:51 PM   #323
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

damn Rip.

Jet's showing em how it's done.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #324
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I'm feeling Terry's chi when he drives the ball to the right.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #325
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

now Stacks needs to hit his throws.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:52 PM   #326
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

If we meet these guys in the finals, Devin will be crucial.They don't have the speed to keep up with him. If he makes his shots he could score 20 a night. And break down this vaunted defense.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #327
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

FINISH
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #328
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

wow, those were some nice 90 seconds!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #329
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Finish him.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #330
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man
If we meet these guys in the finals, Devin will be crucial.They don't have the speed to keep up with him. If he makes his shots he could score 20 a night. And break down this vaunted defense.
This game would be different if George and Buckner were at 100% and on the floor.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:53 PM   #331
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

How was that a foul on Damp?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #332
syrian fan

syrian fan will become famous soon enough

guys i cannot watch the game but why josh always seems to disappear after a big first half
syrian fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #333
big_pth
Diamond Member

Webber is dangerous to his teammates...
Old 03-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #334
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

The mask is useless
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:54 PM   #335
big_pth
Diamond Member

that should be a foul on Webber, a flagrant for hammering his own teammate...
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #336
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Dallas! Finish this game off and win a huge game in Detroit!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #337
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Yeah, they kill themselves.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #338
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Finish, boys! Finish!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #339
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrian fan
guys i cannot watch the game but why josh always seems to disappear after a big first half
Good question. He usually disappears only on the road however.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #340
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Dampier showing some amazing skill being able to foul while getting knocked to the floor.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #341
dude1394
Guru

What's up with DIOP...You would think he'd match up with webber really nice. Kinda funny watching webber "blow" by dampier.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #342
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
It's always interesting ( and of course inconsistent) how much the refs allow hip checks to get position.

wow..refs actually call that a flagrant. Refs..
I thought this game was called a little inconsistently, then they just showed who the lead ref is.
Dick Bavetta. One of the worst officals going.

I thought he was supposed to retire last year.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #343
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I hope the refs know that it was Webber that hurt Hamilton.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #344
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because Jho is the first half guy, and then Dirk takes over in the second half.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #345
big_pth
Diamond Member

Hamilton Lector should be done for the game...
Old 03-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #346
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Webber takes out Rip with an elbow. Funny.
Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #347
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Partly it's because of the gameplan: Josh carries the scoring load early, then Dirk takes over in the second half. But he may be fading on his own as well, it's hard to say.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #348
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Nice shot Dirk!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #349
jleefilled
Platinum Member

DIRK IS SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #350
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Wow Dirk
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 PM   #351
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

BIG BOY SHOT there by Dirk!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #352
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Dirk is a BEAST.

Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #353
big_pth
Diamond Member

nice j from Dirk
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #354
The Crippler
Diamond Member

f'in unbelievable shot by Dirk...
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #355
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

That is why Josh doesn't shoot in the 2nd half!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #356
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

C'mon Howard, airball? Sheesh.

Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #357
The Crippler
Diamond Member

then some D for your ass...
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #358
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Uhhhhh... Josh?
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:58 PM   #359
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

dagger dirk!
Old 03-18-2007, 04:59 PM   #360
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Air...